All Comments on 'A Slippery Slope Ch. 01'

by Hamsa

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
none

Only thing worse than the wimpy husband must be the author. Re chapter two----don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Trash

We know this is trash because a REAL MAN would not be controled by any woman like his wife. If she really is paying all of the bills and is making all of the money, he should file for divorce and let her pay him alimony. Our mother broke her marriage vows just like his wife did and that is un-excusable.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Normally I would agree

with the previous anons comments, except that all the while they were engaged he was screwing around on her and rubbing her face in it.

He totally acts like a jerk, he is sponging off of her. He also made the statement that he was a total slacker at his previous employment, being missing most of the time.

From the way he talks, he is a totally uneducated redneck who likes nothing better than to demean everybody who does not come down to his level. Now he has discovered that he is a sub wimp, as far as I can see he deserves what ever he gets. Since he is lounging around between jobs, what is he doing to fill his days? TV and beer? Or is he still out screwing whatever slut he can find? It is hard for a leopard to change his spots, and since he is getting a free ride already what is stop him from cheating on his wife?

This story is not erotic anywhere. All we have are two people who screw around on each other. She was the sub before the marriage and now he is. Why should he get any benefits, because of what she is doing? What has he contributed to the relationship? Nothing that I can see. He has been taking from but not adding to the relationship.

Can't see any reason for any follow up. Both are losers going no where, why subject us to more of the same?

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh, c'mon...

This story is a fine example of the "slut wife" genre with a strong possibility of fem-dom in future chapters. If people want romance and flowery verse, perhaps they should check out the romance novels (gack!) at the local bookstore. I for one hope there is a chapter two. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please, do chapter 2

Not bad, and the characters show potential. I'd like to see the story line developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
write-read

If you write it, we will read it. You need to get yourself a volunteer editor though. Several mistakes in grammar and spelling were evident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good start

I agree with a couple of the other comments, in that (1) this lays the ground work for a good cuckold story (she coule even get pregnant by another man). (2) you definitely need to submit your stories to an editor prior to submitting them for publishing.

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Fair enough!

A thoroughly nasty racist, unfaithful and worthless loser has the tables turned on him - who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Me and...?

All that is necessary to read about this story starts with the first line "Me and Carrie were typical..." It goes down hill from there. The fundamental idea is interesting, but the grammar seriously detracts from it. Please work on this; it's not that hard to get it right.

As far as the morons who write to complain about the subject matter are concerned, ignore them--the story probably hits a little to close to home for their egos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please, please, please.....

...don't write any more. It's your writing that's on a slope, not the tale.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Loving?

Such a loving marriage. So much respect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmmmmm

....."almost unbearably aroused by the utter humiliation of what she was proposing." You know.....you can get help for that nowadays, they have shrinks who can explain "head-in-ass" syndrome and help you rediscover your balls. Shit, there may even be a free mental health clinic near where you live, author...I suggest you avail yourself of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the rules have changed

the money can't be that compelling to stay, under the circumstances. he created the monster and should know he is screwed, willingly putting himself in the position to be demeaned and subordinate. what price self resepect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delightful

Really, it is a delightful story.

optimus1123optimus1123over 8 years ago
Stop writing

Pure and utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

THANK YOU

for no more parts to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow really bad

Just plain stupid.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great Story !!!!!!

Loved it 5* My wife and i started a life like that 50 years ago and her lover came to live with us for a time and my wife always went to bed with him for the first couple of hours before coming back to our bed and having me clean her pussy up. I loved it as did my wife.We have now been married 59 years and are still in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Do have any idea what love is..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes me puke

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seriously. Stop writing if you can’t come up with a better line than an ass being “as fat as a niggers”. Stupid cuck bytch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Co za szambo. Trzeba miec dziury w głowie zeby cos takiego napisać.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous