All Comments on 'A Slow Burn'

by LordUnicron

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need more NOW!

Please sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Very well written.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleabout 7 years ago
So sexy!

The feel was so real, her need to submit and please so well laid put. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was so good, until the ending...

Like most of these stories, promising a "punishment", the next chapter is usually a travesty of fear, pain and misery, worse still, usually described in graphic detail. So for me, I will end the story there where is ended so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

Great writing! Definitely want more! Makes me want my own Dane *♡*

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeabout 7 years ago
Excellent

You have "command" of the subject matter and the English language. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SMDH

You guys want wildly sexual women who can't get enough of your magical man root yet you somehow usually think the whore/slut/cunt thing is going to make it so. No, it doesn't. Even if a woman tolerates it in the moment, it will fester. That Karen had the courage to mention it, in even such a mild way, during their scene means it is very important to her. Appropriate that she almost safe-worded over that. I wish you'd had the balls to have her do it. He needs to listen if he wants to be the type of dom he thinks he is. If that language was not part of their discussions, it was a significant error on his part. Otherwise, this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lolz

Going to be honest getting called a slut is a turn on. So while you Anonymous feel that it is something that bugs women, it can easily turn some on :/ . Depends on the person I do agree that for this story Karen is someone who doesn't like it.

blythtxblythtxabout 7 years ago
she cried more, more, more

That was quite delightful. I hope this won't be your only submission

LordUnicronLordUnicronabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you very much to everyone who has commented, voted and sent feedback so far! Your thoughts and comments have been noted, as will be evident as soon as Part 2 is approved and released for public viewing. Hopefully you will all find Part 2 just as erotic and enjoyable as this one. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

LadyShark69LadyShark697 months ago

After finishing Part 1, I couldn’t wait to get to Part 2! The story had me hanging on every little detail, and rereading sentences just so I could devour them all over again. Thank you 😊!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous