A Slow Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me."

She mewed around the bra ends, "Yes, Sir. My...my cunt is greedy and ready for you, Sir."

He laughed outright before biting her earlobe. The mingled pleasure and pain was so enticing it nearly buckled her knees, and she fought to regain her physical and mental balance.

"You think you're hungry now? You're not even ready for a light snack."

She growled in protest, thrusting her hips futilely against his fingers. It was a wasted effort. He wasn't going to touch anything he didn't want to one second before he was ready. Most men were led around by the piqued three-year-olds in their trousers, and thus easily manipulated. Dane was another story altogether. She was completely at his mercy, despite the hard lump of cock snugged into the divide in her ass. He ruled his cock, which meant she couldn't rule him...

...Which meant...

He ruled her!

"Now, now, slut," he chided. "All things to good girls who wait."

"I can't wait, Sir," she begged. "I need you to touch me."

"You want me to touch you," he emphasized.

"No, Sir," she pleaded. "I need it. God, I need it like my next breath. I need it like food. I need you, Sir. Please. God, Sir, please, touch me!"

"So you want to be touched." His voice, low and ominous, came from his goatee-framed lips, pressed right against her ear. "That's all you need?"

She panted, certain she was about to melt into a puddle any second. "Yes, Sir."

His laugh this time echoed with evil intentions. "Then you shall have it."

With one hand he pried her cuntlips apart and began to stroke her most intimate parts, deftly avoiding the little spot that would finish her off. The other hand slid over her ass, down the cleft and slipped a finger that seemed impossibly long into her aching pussy entrance. She squealed with delight and began to hunch down on his hands, bucking her hips with sharp, desperate motions to get more of him against her, inside her, up her. She spiraled up and up, caught on an updraft of an intensity she'd never even imagined before...

Suddenly the clever fingers were gone, and with them the pleasure they had wrought. She cried out in frustration, so close to her conclusion, only to suddenly find his fingers pressing against her mouth once again.

"Drop the bra and clean these off, slut," he commanded.

She did so without hesitation, lapping at his fingers as if sucking his cock. Oddly, she had never tasted her own juices, but she realized she liked her flavor. Or maybe it was the mingling of his crisp, clean, masculine taste and her earthier, salt-water-and-dew-and-grass tang. She wondered what it would be like to blow him and taste her flavor from his root, and the mental image hit her with a hammer blow of such need that she almost came right there and fingers be damned.

As if sensing her thoughts, the fingers vanished. She whimpered wordlessly, unsure what to say to get them back.

"You were a bad slut just now," he said, answering the question she didn't dare ask. "You only cum when I allow you to. I am the source of all sensation for you. You get only what I give you, whether that's pleasure-" He swiped a hand negligently over her nipple. "-Or pain," he continued, giving the other nipple a cruel tweak. "Your body is mine, and if you want to keep it that way, you will ask my permission if you want to cum. I decide when your orgasms happen. Do you understand?"

She moaned, sagging, fighting to keep her arms up. "Yes, Sir." In all her sexual adventures, not that she'd had all that many of them, never in all her boardroom skirmishes, not once in her entire life had she ever felt so completely, easily and effortlessly owned. Because, make no mistake, Dane did own her. From the cavalier way he used her body to the heedless way he spoke words that she'd have slapped another guy into a coma for, she belonged to him utterly.

"Good girl." She heard a rustling from behind her, and then Dane's footsteps coming around to face her in the front again. "Now, listen to me carefully. I want you to take a deep breath in when I tell you, and hold it until I say. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Deep breath."

She sucked in a breath as long as she possibly could, and held it as if it was the last air her lungs would ever taste. Which was a good thing, because all at once her left nipple exploded into a cruel, crushing pain as something latched on and swung there. Whatever it was, it was swiftly joined by two more, one on each side of it.

"Release."

She let the breath out in a long whoosh of release and started to demand, "What-"

"Ah-ah-ah," he chided, pressing his lips to her fingers in an unmistakable command for silence. "Don't let your pretty little mouth write a check your ass can't cash."

"You mother-"

Before she could finish the sentiment, he attached another three whatevers to her right breast, causing her to draw in a sharp, gusty breath.

"You'll be fine, slut. Hold the breath...and let go. Good. Now take another one. More...deeper...and let go. One more...that's it...let go."

She released the breath and wobbled dangerously on her heels. "I think I need to sit down."

He laughed. "I had something even...lower...in mind." Then he reached out and flicked the clothespins on both nipples at the same time, sending sparklers through her breasts and bottle rockets deep into her cunt. She had never understood how pain could be an aphrodisiac, but now she thought she just barely comprehended it. The pressure changed abruptly as he gripped the clothespins and pulled her down to the floor, guiding her and supporting her lest she suddenly topple over. With her center of balance so perilously compromised and her body in a state of all-out rebellion, she had no choice but to let go and trust that Dane would see to it she made it safely to the floor.

For once, she didn't mind.

IV. Dane

Once she was safely on her knees, Dane rose to his feet. He'd been waiting for this all day, and now that she was actually here, he couldn't wait anymore. Unzipping his pants, he told Karen, "Release."

She turned blindly toward him, her face a study in pure puzzlement. "Sir?"

"You may move your arms freely, so long as you stay on your knees. Are you all right?" It was important to check in every so often. Subs, especially new ones, who didn't get the reassurance that their Dominants actually cared often enough generally ended up being spoiled and possibly even released, through no fault of their own. Dane had seen the sorry results of such behavior before and worked hard to ensure no woman who knelt before him had to live with that.

"Yes, Sir. These hurt, though."

He nodded, then remembered she couldn't see him. "I know, slut. But trust me when I say they're necessary."

She gulped. "I-I do trust you, Sir."

She looked so heartbreakingly innocent, the slut heels and nudity notwithstanding, that he knelt down in front of her and gave her a long, searching kiss. Unsurprisingly to him, she threw her arms around him and returned the kiss with a genuine passion and need that he hadn't felt for far too long.

Finally he broke the kiss and stood back up. "You know what I want you to do with that mouth, slut?"

Karen may have been many things: bratty, brash, bossy and abrasive, but one thing no one had ever accused her of being was slow on the uptake. "Would Sir like me to suck his cock?"

The third-person mode of address wasn't anything Dane had commanded her to do, but he decided he kind of liked it. Besides, it spoke eloquently about the idea that Karen was falling into the role they had ordained for her.

And anyway, it sounds a whole lot better than what she was about to call you...

"I would. You may use your hands so long as you follow directions."

She leaned forward eagerly. "Yes, Sir. How can I serve Sir?"

"My cock is getting uncomfortable from being confined. Pull it out for me."

She complied quickly, prying his length from the waistband of his underwear. Giving the shaft a couple of soft rubs, almost love pats, she rocked back so her hips were pressed to her heels and awaited further instructions.

"Have you ever worshiped a cock before, slut?"

Karen hesitated. "I-I don't know, Sir."

He gave her points for honesty, if nothing else. "By the end of tonight, you will know for certain."

"As Sir wishes."

Letting his fingers run through her hair, he found the perfect spot, right where the back of her head and the crown came together. He stroked her there for a moment, enjoying the spectacle of her body arching before him like a cat being petted, and then he clamped down, taking a fistful of hair tightly in his grip. She gasped, the sound more one of pleasure than pain.

"Let me guide you. It will be easier."

"Yes, Sir," she said, licking her lips in anticipation.

Slowly, he moved her so that the head of his cock jutted angrily into open air less than half an inch from her lips. Blindly, as if responding to the heat from his body, her delicate pink tongue slid out and flicked at the head of his cock. He resisted the urge to moan, but there was no denying the sudden jerk as his hardness reacted to her warm, wet touch.

"That's a good slut. Now lick it, just like you would an ice cream cone." That gave him an idea. Maybe if she was a good slut tonight, he might reward her by trying it tomorrow.

Karen leaned forward as best she could given his restraining hand on her head and swirled her tongue over, under and around his head, seeming to savor his taste. She cooed with pleasure as she pleasured him, the sight so erotic that he had to force himself to think of decidedly unsexy things to regain control.

When he was sure he wasn't in danger of blowing his load too quickly, he shuffled forward about six inches.

"Now the shaft."

She moaned and drew back her tongue just long enough to ask, "Is Sir pleased?"

He smiled. "I am. You're my sweet, cocksucking little slut whore, and the more you please me, the more I will please you in turn."

"I love pleasing Sir."

He mentally deleted the third word to get at the real meaning in her tone. The thought scared him and excited him in equal measure. She barely knew him, but he had no doubt she would do anything he asked of her within her limits. He just hoped he wouldn't end up breaking her heart. Some pains, he knew only too well, put even the cruelest whip to shame. At least the pain a whip caused ended at some point, but the pain of a broken heart was forever.

Before he could reply, she surged forward, caressing his shaft with the same fevered joy she'd employed on his cockhead. Each brush of her tongue was punctuated by a light peck from her lips, up and down from base to head and back again, leaving not even the tiniest fraction of his skin untouched. Although she couldn't see, she tilted her head so she was looking directly into his face.

It proved his undoing.

He reached up and removed the blindfold quickly. "Close your eyes, then open them slowly. I don't want you blinded."

When he pulled the blindfold away, her eyes were scrunched closed in a way that cut her apparent age in half. She looked so damned cute he wanted to get her a cup of cocoa and a teddy bear and a bedtime story and wrap her up in soft blankets and protect her from the cruel, heartless world outside. Gradually, she opened her eyes, slitting them against the mellow light of the table lamp and then opening them wider to meet his gaze, the fear and desire written there so eloquently that he felt his heart break, just a little, in the sweetest pain he'd ever known.

"May I suck Sir's tasty cock?" she pleaded, a heated blush spreading from between her breasts up her neck to set her cheeks ablaze.

"You may, slut."

She didn't wait to be asked twice, taking in as much as she could and then easing back, only to try to take even more on the next thrust. With no apparent regard for her own comfort, she impaled herself on his rigid shaft, butting the head up against her tonsils, swallowing for all she was worth and then sliding back until just the head lay between her lips. As she swooped and reeled and feasted on his cock, she kept her eyes locked on his, refusing to look away. It was so impudent and yet so incredibly erotic that he felt the churning in his balls that signaled his climax was close.

"I am going to cum for you, slut."

Instead of backing off, as he'd expected, she redoubled her efforts, gagging herself and pummeling her own tonsils with his length. She kept right on staring at him, pleading with her grunts and moans and those big golden eyes to give her what she needed, to make her earn her cocksucking slut cred.

He groaned and pulled his hips back, then pushed forward, filling her silky mouth with his cum. She cried out and began to swallow in earnest, eyes closed and desperate not to lose a drop, if the way she was gulping his seed down was anything to judge by. The orgasm was intense and prolonged, and from her cries of pleasure, he wouldn't have been the least bit surprised if she wasn't climaxing right along with him. If she was, she would pay dearly for not asking before she found her pleasure.

Finally, the last spasms faded to twitches. Karen withdrew and began to lick his cock clean, adoringly, even taking his balls gently in her mouth and sucking on them one at a time. The blissful look on her face, like a kitten lapping up fresh cream and playing with a toy loaded with catnip, bemused him, and he couldn't contain a long, low chuckle at her obvious rapture.

She stopped and looked up at him. "Did I do something wrong, Sir?"

He shook his head. "Not at all, pet."

She nodded eagerly, looking shyly down at the carpeted floor. "I like 'pet,' Sir. Much better than 'slut' or 'whore,' but Sir can call me whatever pleases Sir."

Pressing the tip of his index finger to her chin, he brought her eyes back up to meet his.

"Answer me truthfully, pet. Did you cum when you swallowed my sperm?"

Karen gulped. "I did, Sir. It just felt so good and tasted so right, I-I lost control."

"Then you are still my cocksucking slut whore, in addition to being my pet, yes? Because only a whore slut would cum while sucking dick."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, her voice breathy and full of something that split the difference between need and terror. "I am whatever Sir wills me to be."

"You know that I must punish you for cumming without permission, yes?"

She shuddered. "If Sir wishes to punish me, that is his right. I am Sir's whore slut pet and he can do what he wants with me."

He nodded.

"And so I will, pet."

To be continued...

12