All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 08'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UnykornUnykornover 7 years ago

I hope that Kryss gets his arse handed to him at some point! Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Sissy Story.

Okay let me guess by the end of this so called riveting story the protagonist marries Kimberly and becomes a "normal" person right? I mean I'm not criticising you for anything but its more rare to find a story that has the protagonist enjoy cock sucking and fucking men than it is to find a story where the protagonist is forced by some dominant male to do it and ends up disliking it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loving it so far

Liking the story so far , cannot wait for the next chapter

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Exciting!

My, the trials of a T girl. Havent read all the first stories, but it has to be true that even in a city as large as Atlanta, it is not easy for a T girl to find a decent romance. Always fun, too, to have a couple of fun dames thrown into the mix. Thanks for the tip, Kant.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

All of the feels. Makes me pretty much want to swear off men that don’t wear skirts :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES