All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 23'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
StrangeTamerStrangeTamerover 6 years ago

Very good story. Glad to see Kryss got what was coming to him, but because of his actions throughout the story I can't help but think he deserves more. Or maybe, did Brenda do more, we just don't know about it?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

That last sentence evokes much more than any description you could have written anout Kryss' ultimate take down by Brenda. It's so damned intense & perfect. We already know that Brenda is a masterful strapon artist so Thrusting his dry ass &leavingbit to ou r imagination is perfect. As usual, I'm eagerly awaiting the culmination to this story but honestly, I don't want it to end. After talking this year & a half journey with you, I'm going to have a really difficult & painful process of sayingbgoidbye to these characters.

KantariiKantariiover 6 years agoAuthor

CD, Kryss got what his ass deserved. The rest of the story will finish in an epilogue 🌹Stick around. Oh, and yeah, I’m attached to all the wonderful characters I have created.

UnykornUnykornover 6 years ago

Very good to see Kryss finally get his comeuppance and at the hands, or strap on, of a woman no less.

KantariiKantariiover 6 years agoAuthor

Yes,CD. The chapter, the last, was pretty intense. Kryss got more than he bargained for😎. I’m working on the epilogue and bonus chapter to tie up the loose ends.

KantariiKantariiover 6 years agoAuthor

StrangeT, I’m working on an Epilogue and Bonus chapter to expand the storyline beyond it’s limits - maybe it will clarify things a little more🌹

UnykornUnykornover 6 years ago

I like the edits you've done K! Very good.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES