All Comments on 'A Sluttier America'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A dream come true

What a brilliant storyline. There is still hope for the future. One can but dream. Holtarn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Future

Loved this - the future it opens up for follow on stories is inspiring

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Why I Read Stories on This Site

"Would you like to suck my cock, Senator?" That right there. Sheer genius. I'm going to be chuckling over this all day.

permanaturalpermanaturalalmost 6 years ago

Kind of a nice setup for future stories in a C(probably)MN(or close to)F nation

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Cute

A fun little story. It's absolutely silly, but loads of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable short

This is clearly a fantasy which isn't likely to ever happen in real life despite the real-life issue of the young not pairing up and procreating.

That said, the one thing I might consider adding to the story if it were mine to do so would be to reveal that as more women participated, the general average fitness of all of the participants of both genders tended to improve.

Nice work despite the author's disclaimer. Any chance of more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

very much enjoyed this story. loved the premise and wouldn't mind reading more.

SimonNomisSimonNomisover 3 years ago

I am hoping to read more about the DTA. How it effects the rest of the country and how far things go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow good start!

REALLY good start, needs a Chap 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This could have been a great story, but now it's just good. The whole "everyone must participate" thing just rubs me up the wrong way. Easier to just incentive participation than to punish non-participation. Punishing slut-shaming is fine. It's not too hard to imagine that kind of bill being passed. Forcing people to dress in ways they might be uncomfortable with, less so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ooh this is so hot!!! Seriously freeuse worlds are just 🥵! And thr whole point of it is that it’s an AU, so i dont know what the nonnie is going off about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

SIMILAR Stories