A Sluttier America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to suck my cock, senator?" asked Gerard, looking at her.

Margaret pounced, tears of joy in her eyes as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick shaft. Wendy kneeled down beside her.

"You lick that side," said Wendy, as she extended her tongue and went to work on the meat. There was plenty of room for the two of them.

It had been over four years since the male senator had sex with a human. He hated the hassle, compared to the easy fun of the bots, which is why he finally purchased one as a life-mate. An amazing AI, with a fun personality, always agreeing to his own wants and needs; never having to worry about any ones from her.

Yet these two women - real women - put a soulfulness into their licking and sucking that sent Senator Williams reeling. His cock was fully stiffened as Margaret and Wendy took turns swallowing it. They began alternating between sucking his shaft and licking his balls. Margaret couldn't help but finger herself as she anticipated the hot, milky substance soon to be erupting out of that cock.

"May I come in your mouth, Senator Acorn?" asked the senior senator. His request sent her into her first climax as she stroked harder on her clit.

"Yes, yes, please do," said Margaret.

"See?" said Wendy, pulling off his shaft, handing it over to Margaret. "It's not as bad as you think. The DTA Program really seems to be working."

"I'll say," exclaimed Senator Williams, moaning into orgasm. His semen shot at first deep into Margaret's throat, before he pulled out and finished depositing the rest of it all over her face.

Margaret shook uncontrollably as each shot landing on her cheeks pushed her higher and higher into an extended climax. Juices spurt out of her pussy, audibly hitting the floor. Finally, she fell back, sprawling face up at the ceiling, exhausted.

Gerard coughed and slowly began putting his clothes back on. "My, my, Senator Piles, we are going to have a serious conversation about this program on the floor tomorrow," he said.

"The report I sent over is very encouraging."

"I promise to read it in full before the hearing," he responded. "Senator Acorn? Are you okay?"

Margaret began giggling, almost uncontrollably. "Oh yes. I am very okay. Thank you."

"No, thank you," said the senior senator. "I think if this program can work so well on you, ANYONE can do it."

Margaret wasn't sure what Gerard meant by that, but at this point, it didn't matter. She was just thinking about how much she was looking forward to getting the DTA Program passed in the Senate. It was her new mission.

12