Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

Does she or Joan have any kids because I think that they are young enough to have children.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

It is a possibility. I haven't thought along those lines. However, I was thinking due to how Joan's husband had raped her, and shaved a beer bottle up her well... you know. That something happened then to cause her not to have children, but then again it's just a thought I wasn't planning to add to the storyline. However, that being said if there's enough interest in a part three I'll look into it.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed this story. I would love to see more of their adventures.

amachiamachiover 6 years ago
Great as usual!

Really enjoyed this story, the descriptions and psychology behind characters are a real turn on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story. Nice to hear son's and mother's side. Some pics of the nentioned woman

Would be nice

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Umm... you know there isn't an actual woman right.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Good story gone bad

Why is it that when you have a great mother-son love story that you suddenly have to bring another woman into the situation?? The mother had dreamed of living with her son and being his only love up to the point she actually got him and then she just had to share him with another woman.. totally doesn’t make logical sense.. it just shows she didn’t really love him all that much to began with!!!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago

This is another great story. Have to say you left some dangling threads. Hope you come back to tie things up. I'll definitely keep checking back!

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 5 years ago

I hate to complain but even thou it is a good story, it is distracting to read a story when the to and too's are misused. This story was better than part 1, because in part 1 you had a few sentences with the word misplaced in the sentence or you typed the same two words twice next to each other. It really takes away from the story when you have to reread a sentence to get your meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, please continue with it

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

A revised version has been uploaded.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
One of Your Best

Both parts were perfect and I love the hints of more to come for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Great story, just a bit distracting when you have to read hack and think about what you're trying to say when the wrong words are used or incorrect spelling. Thinks like using hypothetical instead of hypocritical. Did enjoy it, just if those things would be fixed it would be great. Look forward to more parts!

scott21268scott21268almost 4 years ago
Great story but one problem

On page one maurice says melody will get what's coming to her, but the rest of the story we never hear about anything happening to her aside from what we read in chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I think this story needed more. Yeh the epilogue outlined what happened bit would have loved to have read what happened in more detail. Also how and why the step mom got her comeuppance. Nice story otherwise.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
You should have....

put both chapters into one 3 page story which would have flowed a lot easier. Essentially ch. 2 started at the end of page 3. The last paragraph in the epilog ruined the whole story, them being bi. 1* I have never met a woman named Maurice. Must be a UK thing.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Great story, deserves a part 3, but please wait until you have the bandwidth. Thanks for your replies in the comments, it motivates me to leave them.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

More pretty please.

TerrydactilTerrydactilabout 1 year ago

Whoever the real Melody is she must be a real bitch to warrant the treatment she gets in your stories. Brilliant and imaginative piece of writing, part three would allow for the loose threds to be tied up and a more rounded conclusion achieved. Keep writing.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

This was mostly a repeat of the first chapter. IT certainly didn't have the clout of the first chapter. It felt weak. It would have been more satisfying continuing from the son's perspective, filling in the story better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...