A Small Indiscretion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it Sherry," replied Nancy. She was already on her way out with her mobile close to her ears. Nancy had been a member of some previous sting operations. She knew the ropes.

For some moments Sherry sat staring ahead at nothing in particular. Then her glance fell on her wedding ring and a smile began to play upon her lips. Her Dave was really not as bad a villain as she had initially painted him. Was he even a villain? The mysterious Sue held the key to some of the important answers in her life. She closed her eyes and began to relax, thinking about Dave, her Dave.

Back in office Dave was finding it hard to concentrate on his work. His mind kept going back to Yvonne and the previous night's events.

It seems the word is out that I'm more or less single and available, thought Dave wryly. He thought about Yvonne and how incredibly sexy she looked when she stood nude before him. Those firm breasts with chocolate brown areolas, flaring hips tapering down to long slender legs, ... so smooth, so invitingly fresh.

He had been sorely tempted. It had been almost a month since he had last had sex. He remembered how she had taken his face in her hands and then pressed it between her enticing globes. But then the distraught face of his beloved Sherry had flashed before his eyes, and his decision was made.

Yvonne was supposed to have submitted some workings on the Wilbur Smith Housing Project by midday. It was well past that time. He realised she must be feeling hesitant in coming to meet him after the last evening. He took a deep breath and called up her number on the intercom.

"Morning boss," came back her voice, a slight hesitancy apparent in her tone.

"Come over, I have something to talk to you about," he replied cordially.

A couple of minutes later she was standing before him, looking at him with her downcast eyes, her face flushing with embarrassment.

Dave walked over to stand in front of her. He gazed at her affectionately. There was no lasciviousness in that look. Then he dug into his pocket and took out a bracelet.

Yvonne's eyes widened in surprise.

"For my incredibly beautiful and brilliant sister," said Dave with a smile on his face.

He had thought about it all night long. He didn't want to lose Yvonne. She was a good and hardworking girl, definitely an asset to the company and his team in particular. But he realized she must be scared shitless of meeting with him.

He stepped closer and gave her a big bear hug. They stood close for a few moments.

"Right, now let's get back to work shall we?"

"Sure boss, I mean brother," replied Yvonne instantly. The playful twinkle in her eyes was back again.

Dave grinned. His simple plan had worked, and he had meant every word he had said. Perhaps now things would be back on an even keel.

It was past eight in the evening when a very tired Dave entered his apartment. The work at Orbit Mall was now thankfully going smoothly and he would be through in another fifteen days or so. Now the head office wanted him to start preparing the estimates for the Wilbur Smith Housing Project. Their company stood a good chance of winning the tender.

He looked around tiredly. The apartment looked like a typical bachelor dig. It was sparsely furnished as he really hadn't had the time to do any purchasing. In fact he neither had the inclination. He sat down and switched on the TV just like he had done so many times earlier on similar, lonely nights. He wondered what he would have for dinner. He decided to call for pizza and sandwiches from the nearby restaurant. Tomorrow morning he would be leaving for the Orbit Mall, hopefully for the last and final round. After that another team would be looking after the interior finishing's. His work would stand completed and he would be moving on to the Wilbur Smith Housing Project.

The buzz of the doorbell snapped him out of his reverie. Wondering who it could be at this late hour, Dave got up and opened the door.

"Hi, Dave," said Sherry.

She was smiling but had a look of cautiousness about her. She was dressed in tight faded jeans and a form hugging pullover. Dave was surprised but at the same time happy to see her at his door. This was the first time that Sherry had come to his apartment. She was carrying a bag with her. The wonderful aroma made it amply clear what was inside it.

Dave stepped up close and kissed his wife, its intensity making his feelings crystal clear. He then took his wife by her hand and led her inside.

"Nothing much to show around," he said apologetically.

Sherry flushed. He was here in this apartment because she had asked for some time alone to gather her thoughts. But her husband was being so polite about it. He was treating her just like a guy would treat his girlfriend when she visits his place for the first time.

"It's okay," replied Sherry in an understanding tone and made her way to the kitchen. They stood making idle chat as Sherry quickly laid out their dinner. She next took out a bottle of white wine.

"How about a glass?" she inquired.

Dave smiled back at her.

"You go ahead. My quota of hard drinks is over and finished with. I will have a beer to give you company."

There was an old classic movie running. The two sat close next to each other, sipping their drinks, watching the movie with an occasional word to each other.

Sherry looked sideways at her husband. Though the last few weeks had been harrowing, they had also provided an opportunity for Sherry to get a glimpse into his tough interior and no-nonsense nature. She thought back to the way Dave had handled the stripper and then Evelyn. She smiled to herself as she drank from her glass. Companionship and security, a woman looks for these essentials in her relationship, and Dave certainly landed on top of the list with flying colours.

Her thoughts then went to Stella. She had been hurt terribly by this Sue whatever. Stella was not sure about how Scotty would react, but still she did not want to hide anything from her husband. And yes, she was mentally preparing herself for a possible rejection by Scotty. Poor girl.

And Dave? He had truthfully told her about his mistake. He knew he had breached the trust Sherry had bestowed upon him. And just like Stella, he must have been acutely aware of the possible fallout after telling her about his adventure.

Now didn't that put Dave and Stella in the same situation? Sherry wanted Scotty to understand the situation and forgive Stella. So, shouldn't she be applying the same logic and line of thinking in her case also?

Sue Gilmour ... Morrison ... she had to get to the bottom of that also. But somehow Sue seemed to be fading into the background and becoming a minor issue.

Dave was physically intimate with another woman ... how bad was that? Bad enough to end her marriage? What about DJ? Perhaps she might find another man to share her life with, but why make DJ suffer. He should have both his biological parents with him in his growing years. It was his birthright and it was also the duty and responsibility of his biological parents to be there for him. And what about this hypothetical new man in her future life? Oh c'mon Sherry, don't be naive, he must have had physical intimacy with quite some women before meeting you. Yes, yes we all say the past doesn't matter. But at the same time there is no denying the fact that the past, present and future are all linked together in a way. What if he had some grey spots in his past which may rear up their head in "their" future?

In short, was her love for Dave and her family strong enough to forgive Dave and save her marriage?

Sherry put her glass down. The bottle of wine was more than half empty and it was now a foregone conclusion that she would not drive home tonight by herself. Anyway, Ma Harding had already been warned about that possibility.

She stood in front of her husband and pulled off her top. Her braless 36C breasts tumbled free, nipples taut and proudly erect.

Dave sat watching as Sherry unzipped her jeans and stepped out of them. Her white cotton panties soon joined her jeans on the floor.

For a moment Dave sat staring at the wonderful sight in front of him before his brain screamed out a clear, distinct message, Man, that is your wife in the nude!

Dave scooped up his woman in his arms and purposefully strode towards his bedroom.

He laid his naked wife on the bed and whispered to her, "Baby, all I can say is that if a priceless vase develops a crack, all one can do is to apply some adhesive to prevent any further damage. My marriage is worth more than all the priceless vases in the world. I will apply the balm I think is necessary to remove the damage I have caused. The scars will no doubt remain, but Sherry I promise to give you a good home, protect you and our family from all Nature's fury and yes, never ever betray the trust you have so lovingly bestowed upon me."

As Sherry heard her husband speak, she felt a current flow through her body, the sexual call from between her thighs was spreading through her hot body, making her moan, her juices flooding her engorged pink pussy lips.

Dave lowered his face and took a nipple into his mouth. As he nibbled lightly, Sherry moaned and he felt the urge to be more aggressive. Dave pulled his wife closer, tighter, and began kissing both breasts with fervour.

His hands were actually shaking as he pushed her to a sitting position on the bed. Dave pushed her legs apart and tentatively kissed his way up Sherry's thigh.

She put her hands on the back of his head, so he knew he was on the right track. Dave finally let himself make contact with her labia. He began licking around her lips. When he felt like she was ready, Dave urged his wife down until she was lying on the bed with her legs off of the end. Dave put one leg on his shoulder and attacked her clit with a vengeance. He could feel her juices already flowing.

She began moving against his face, so without removing his mouth Dave took one finger and slid it back and forth across her folds. After making sure she was wet enough, he sank it all the way into her with one, smooth motion. She moaned louder and lifted her hips off of the bed, so Dave started moving it faster, this time while sucking on her clit. He could feel her legs quiver and felt pride in his ability to drive his beautiful woman so wild. Dave added a second finger and softly turned his hand as they pushed into her. Sherry changed her noises to short bursts and Dave suspected she was close.

After a few more seconds she cried out, "Yes Dave, yes!" and pulled her husband's face hard against her while she thrust her hips wildly. Dave removed his fingers and stuck his tongue as far as he could into the opening of her pussy, savouring the way she shook as he touched different spots inside of her.

When his wife finished cumming, Dave moved up her body, dragging his tongue softly all the way. When he reached her face, she didn't hesitate to kiss him deeply. Dave began moving his cock up and down her now drenched pussy, searching for the entrance.

Sherry tried to stop him, "Isn't it your turn now?" She was smiling. Sherry was very proud of her oral skills.

Dave caressed her cheek, "Trust me Sherry, this is what I want."

Dave lodged the head of his cock inside Sherry, but she put out her hands to stop him from entering further. When Dave gave her a questioning look, she wrapped her legs behind him and slowly pulled him inside of her. It was the single most erotic feeling Dave had ever had. She was tight, warm and unbelievably wet. Dave suddenly wished he had let her go down on him. He hadn't had sex in a long time and didn't want to disappoint his love.

Dave began thrusting slowly. As he felt more comfortable, he began kissing Sherry and rotating his hips trying to touch every inch of her. Sherry rocked her hips up to meet her husband's thrusts, making Dave feel like she was fucking him, even though he was on the top. Dave returned his mouth to her breasts, trying to find a way to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him.

Dave reached behind one of her legs and brought it up high, allowing him to penetrate a little deeper. It was just right for Sherry. He heard her moan when he had finally got all the way inside of her. Her pussy gripped him snugly, but it wasn't too tight. Again Dave reflected on how perfect everything seemed to be between them. His random thought almost betrayed him as he felt himself reach the edge of an orgasm.

Dave stopped moving and put his head down between Sherry's breasts. "Honey, we need to change positions or this is going to be over way too quickly," he said, hoping she'd understand.

Sherry didn't say a word, but slid out from under him. Dave got onto his back in the middle of the bed as she kneeled beside him. She gave him a couple seconds to get in control again as she lazily dragged her tongue over his stomach, then down to his legs. When she made the return trip up, she took her husband's cock into her mouth for just a second, nibbling on the head. She looked up at him and flashed a nasty smile that made him realize the adventures were just starting.

Sherry straightened up and swung one leg over her husband. She took his cock by the shaft and rubbed it slowly back and forth across the opening to her pussy. Dave grabbed the sheets with both hands and squeezed as the sensation made him want to thrust hard into her. She took her time, teasing her husband as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. First she let the head and about a couple of inches inside of her. She smiled as she raised herself up and almost off of him, then slid down another inch.

Dave took the opportunity to admire the woman he loved. She had slim hips with an even slimmer waist. Her shape was more that of a college cheerleader than an adult woman, but it was beautiful. Dave thought his wife was an incredibly beautiful woman. He couldn't imagine how she could possibly be sexier.

Sherry let go of Dave with her hand and leaned forward across his body. As she licked and bit at his chest, she continued moving her hips, pushing her husband deep inside her. She would go halfway down his shaft and then, on the next thrust, would only go an inch. After several minutes of this maddening teasing, Dave grabbed her hips and tried to push himself deeper.

Sherry had a mischievous look in her eyes and said, "No way, I'm in charge now." She just moved further forward and prevented Dave from getting what he wanted. Finally she took pity on him and pulled his head forward to kiss him as she slid down hard and drove her husband all the way into her. She leaned back again and drove herself down onto him faster and harder, making him believe she was heading for another orgasm. He knew he was.

Dave started trying to think of baseball, politics, or anything else that would keep him from cumming and ending this incredible moment. It wasn't easy, his wife had a way of rotating her hips as she was also raising and lowering them that made him go just crazy. Suddenly she pushed down hard on him and leaned further back. She squeezed his hands tightly as he felt her whole body shake in a powerful orgasm. She made a noise that was somewhere between a moan and a squeal. Dave couldn't suppress a smile. It seemed like there wasn't anything about her that he didn't find enchanting.

After taking a second to bask in her pleasure, Sherry turned her attention back to her husband. She got a determined look in her eye and started raising herself almost the entire length of his shaft, then dropping down hard. It started slowly, but gained speed on every thrust. After only another minute Dave warned Sherry that he was close.

She continued to furiously pump his cock with her vaginal muscles.

Dave arched his back as his hands clenched so hard he could feel his nails dig into his own skin. With a final thrust Dave groaned as his semen spurted out again and again, filling up his woman's warm and moist womb. Sherry continued to sit on top of him till his cock shrinked in size after releasing his baby making seeds.

Sherry then quietly lay down beside her husband, tears streaking her face. Dave turned towards her and the two hugged each other.

"I love you baby," whispered Dave again and again as he stroked her hair till both of them fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Dave woke up the next morning to the smell of hot coffee. Sherry had risen early. Since Dave was supposed to take the early commuter jet, she had prepared a quick breakfast with whatever was available in the sparsely stocked kitchen.

They spoke to each other, openly and frankly after a very long time. Dave promised to get back to her after he closed the matters at the Orbit Mall. Sherry agreed to that. She too wanted a few more days to sort out the matter regarding Sue Morrison. She had not yet told Dave about what she knew about this Susan woman. Firstly, because she did not want to bring up the name of the other woman at this sensitive phase of her marriage, and secondly she wanted all the hard facts on her table before making any final call.

---------------------------------------------

The next few days passed rather uneventfully. She got nothing new on Susan, but she also had some other stories to cover regarding the tourism industry. The government had come out with some new sops for the industry and she got the comments and views of some of the top players.

Dave and Sherry were now in daily contact with each other. Both were hopeful that they were now perhaps coming to some kind of a closure to their long running problem. Sherry had always feared that when Dave would make love to her, the other woman would somehow be ever present there in their bedroom, making it an unfriendly and unwelcome threesome. But that had not been the case that evening at Dave's apartment.

The forceful manner with which Dave had handled Stella's tormentors had, in a way, driven the ghost of the other woman from her mind and reaffirmed her faith in her husband. She had felt emotionally happy and secure in the arms of her husband. Now her body and mind could not be lying to her could they?

--------------------------------------------

As the sun was setting down on another uneventful day, Nancy walked into Sherry's office with a parcel in hand.

"My team has sent me this packet from Tacoma. It's all about that Susan woman."

Sherry's heart skipped a beat. Finally! She had been looking forward to this piece of information for so long. She put the packet in her bag. She intended to go through the details minutely at home.

Back home she took a nice hot shower. It felt nice. She had been feeling utterly different since their love making. Yes, it had been about making love and not having sex. Her husband knew her body inside and out. He knew her bodily demands and knew how to go about satisfying her. Likewise she could bring her man to his peak and then change tactics so that his Little Willie stayed hard and attentive to her needs. By the end of their lovemaking both experienced total satisfaction. Yes, there was a difference between making love and just plain sex.

Sherry spent the next hour or so with DJ and Ma Harding. DJ was missing his dad. She could see that. A child of his age cannot fully understand or express themselves. She watched his favourite cartoon with him as she cajoled him into finishing his supper. Then she finally tucked him into his bed and went to the study room and switched on her laptop.

She first skimmed the report on Susan Morrison. She was 35 years of age, 5'7'', blond hair, blue eyes with a degree in marketing. She was married to a Phillip Morrison whom she had met at work. They had been married for over ten years. Sherry glanced at the photo of Phillip Morrison. He was about 5'10'' with a thin, lanky frame, brown eyes and dark hair with receding hairline. He was about 42 years in age and was Vice President (Technical) at a well known construction firm called Gilmour Construction Inc.