A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she took the money and agreed to the conditions?" Kristi asked.

"Oh yes," Amy answered. "I think we overpaid her. I sent Jeff over to meet her tonight. I do feel like a pimp but it is all in the name of science." The girls laughed.

"Let's go inside." Kristi grabbed the plates and headed in. Amy followed with the rest. As she walked behind Kristi she looked at her ass. The thong seemed to separate her cheeks and as she walked they softly shook. Suddenly an urge overtook Amy as she want to grab Kristi's ass and bury her face between those gorgeous cheeks.

Kristi was bent over filling the dishwasher when Amy walked into the kitchen. The view was too much. She grabbed a cheek and squeezed.

"Hey!" Kristi spun around.

"Babe, you are so good damn beautiful," Amy said softly.

It took Kristi a few seconds to realize what she had said, but before she could respond Amy swiftly stepped forward, and kissed her quickly on the lips. Kristi felt shivers of excitement coursing up her spine, and shock waves ran through her whole body down to her toes. Her nipples tingled, becoming even harder. She moved to Amy and returned the kiss. It was the softest, sweetest, most tender kiss she had experienced in quite a while. At first it was just their lips gently touching, but Amy slowly opened her mouth, and Kristi felt the tip of her tongue gently trying to make its way into her mouth.

Kristi opened her mouth for her, and soon their tongues were twisting and dancing together, and she lifted her hands to cradle Amy's head gently. Amy reached up and cupped one of Kristi's breasts in her hand, whilst letting her other stray to the back of Kristi's neck. Her hands dropped abruptly, grabbing at Kristi's waist, pulling them closer together. Their bodies touched, their curves molding together. They held each other, kissing passionately, for several moments, before Amy let go, breaking the kiss. She backed away a few steps and hoisted herself up onto the kitchen worktop. She sat there facing Kristi, a wide smile on her face as she stared into Kristi's eyes.

Kristi stepped forward towards her, making up the ground between them, and as Amy parted her knees wide allowing Kristi to stand between her thighs, they kissed again. Amy lifted her legs, wrapping them around Kristi, trapping her, digging her heels into Kristi's backside. Kristi felt Amy's fingers on her, skillfully and methodically untying her top. She made no attempt to stop her, and she eventually untied it; pushed the material to the sides and off her shoulders, exposing her upper body and naked chest. As her top slid down, dropping to the floor, Amy broke their kiss and, without pausing for a second, trailed her tongue down across Kristi's neck, before lowering her lips to Kristi's breasts. She slowly and delicately licked and sucked on each of her hard nipples, finally settling on her left, which she gently tongued and nibbled between her teeth, while her hands worked on both breasts. Kristi quivered at each light touch Amy made, a warm glow starting to build deep inside her body. Kristi's breathing was now reduced to long, deep, shuddering pants. She arched her back and moaned, "Oh Amy, I've missed you."

Kristi had to grab hold of the wall cabinet to keep her balance, as her legs were beginning to feel a little weak. Amy hands slowly skimmed down her sides, delicately sliding over her skin, and across her hips to the front of her bikini. She knew where she was heading, and she didn't want her to stop. Amy's fingers fumbled a little with the knots on the side of the suit, but soon they were undone, and Kristi felt her bottoms sliding down and then Amy's warm fingers slithering downward. Electricity bolted though her body to her pussy and clitoris, and Kristi moaned out softly, "Oh yes."

She clumsily removed her bikini down her legs with her own hands, and kicked them off her feet, leaving her naked. Amy immediately slid her hand further down, and Kristi felt her fingers move through her smoothness of her pussy. She moved lower, her fingers sinking into Kristi's pussy. The sheer amount of wetness she found there must have been incredible. Kristi was turned on in a way she hadn't experienced in a while. She felt a shiver going up and down her spine, as her pussy was being explored and caressed. It felt so good to be with Amy.

Amy began to move her fingers up and down through the folds of Kristi's pussy and over her clitoris, before eventually pushing two fingers inside her, making Kristi groan out loud. "Yes baby, I love it when you do that."

She moved her fingers in and out, making a wet, squishy sound. Kristi pushed her hips against Amy's hand. Amy pushed the full length of her fingers into her, and sucked a little harder on her nipple. The combination of stimulations; Amy's mouth on Kristi's breast, her fingers buried deep in Kristi's pussy, her heels pulling against Kristi's bottom; was overwhelming. Kristi was whimpering at this point, and it only took three or four more strokes of Amy's fingers in her pussy, before she began moaning and clinging onto her for dear life. She came so hard and so suddenly that she nearly dragged them both crashing to the kitchen floor. "Oh God, baby, it feels so good, so good!"

She held on to her as Kristi tried to catch her breathe and regain her composure. Kristi leaned against her and the kitchen worktop on which she was still sitting, and they looked deeply into each other's eyes. They kissed gently and laughed. Kristi felt drained, but at the same time filled with an intense feeling of excitement and desire. She knew she had to make Amy feel just as wonderful as she had just made her feel.

They continued to kiss, and Kristi's excitement kept growing and growing. Each kiss became deeper and more sensual, and her hands began to roam around Amy's body; over her back, trailing Kristi's fingers down her spine to squeeze and caress her bottom. She moved up to Amy's front, finding her round breasts and gently squeezed and fondled them through her polo shirt. Kristi lowered her hands, grabbing at the hem of Amy's shirt. Amy threw her arms above her head, like a child would when someone is pulling off their T-shirt. Kristi quickly tugged it over Amy's belly, past her bare chest, and up over her head, before tossing it over her shoulder and onto the floor behind her.

There Amy sat. She was absolutely gorgeous; her breasts were perfectly sized, with reddish-brown areola and nipples like pencil erasers. Her flat stomach raised and lowered with excitement. Her skin was tanned, and glistened with a fine covering of sweat.

Kristi reached out and touched Amy's breasts. They were soft and warm. Her skin was so velvety. She pinched and pulled and twisted at her nipples gently, and Amy let out a little moan. "Oh, oh."

They kissed again, long and deep, while Kristi continued to knead her breasts. Slowly she traced her tongue down over Amy's neck to her chest and into the valley between her breasts. Kristi gently rubbed her face between those breasts, feeling Amy's sweat cover her cheeks, before she slowly kissed her way to Amy's right nipple. At first Kristi only flicked across the tip with her tongue, but was soon overcome by the urge to suck it into her mouth. She loved the feel and texture of the tiny goose bumps and wrinkles. She sucked and nibbled like she was a child, and her nipple was her favorite kind of sweet.

Amy was breathing hard and her body was squirming around. Kristi looked down and realized that she was trying to shimmy herself out of her shorts as she sat on the counter.

"You're going to have to help me with these," she giggled. "I think I'm stuck!"

Kristi quickly hooked her fingers in the waistband of Amy's shorts and, while Amy lifted herself up of the worktop, Kristi began to peel Amy's shorts down her thighs. She sighed as Amy's wet pussy appeared, pointing straight at her, seeming to thrust up in her direction. She stared straight at it, as she finished pulling Amy's shorts down her legs, past her knees, then down to her ankles, and finally off over her sandals.

Dropping her shorts to the floor, Kristi stood and again stared at Amy's delectable body, now completely naked. Her legs were smooth and perfectly shaped. Her thighs looked soft and inviting. Though she had seen it before, Amy's pussy was stunning. Kristi couldn't take her eyes off it. Kristi licked her lips in anticipation.

Amy's whole body seemed to ache to be touched and Kristi wanted to run her hands all over it. She slowly slid her fingers across Amy's belly until she reached her pussy. It was hot and slick with her juice. Kristi moved her finger back and forward over its plump lips. She got down on her knees to get a closer look at her, and Amy spread her legs for her and shuffled forward so her bottom rested near the edge of the worktop. Kristi face got closer, and she could see every wonderful detail of her. The skin around the puffy lips was slightly darker than the rest. Her labia where swollen and full, and they seemed to almost pout out at her, soaked with her juices. She was very wet indeed.

Kristi inhaled her scent, and it was an intoxicating mixture of perspiration and musk. There was nothing artificial. No perfume, no cologne or powder; just the raw, natural, sweet aroma of Amy's lust. She leaned in closer and inhaled deeply. The odor filled her head and made her dizzy with desire. She had to have her. The urge to lean over and taste Amy's pussy was overpowering.

Kristi touched Amy's pussy with her mouth, and slid her tongue between its wet folds. She stretched out her tongue as far as it would go and licked Amy's glistening slit from the bottom to the very top, not neglecting to tickle her little clit. Amy giggled and moaned and squirmed. "Oh, baby, you're so good."

Amy tasted sweet and tangy, not unlike Kristi's own juices, which she have tasted a few times. And not all like Darlene's as there were subtle differences that she couldn't quite put a finger on. But this wasn't a wine tasting, and she didn't waste any more time trying to compare flavors.

Kristi slid her tongue back inside Amy, wriggling it around while her teeth lightly nibbled at her wet pussy lips and clit. Amy started to make little animal sounds. It made Kristi feel incredibly sexy to think that she was getting Amy so excited. Her sounds urged Kristi on and made her feel more aggressive. She started sucking on Amy's clit while driving her tongue deep into her.

She could feel her shifting her body around, and Kristi looked up to see what she was doing. One by one, Amy had lifted both feet up, placing them flat on the worktop next to her, opening her up further. Amy reached down under her bent legs and gently spread her lips apart with her fingers, holding her pussy wide open for Kristi exposing her inner depths.

She returned her full attention to Amy's pussy, slurping and licking at it for all she was worth. She slid her tongue over Amy's fingers, and Amy began moving them, rubbing herself. Kristi licked away at her fingers and pussy as they both slid up and down her open slit. Dropping lower Kristi tongued her hole again. In and out Kristi went, wiggling her tongue as she lapped at the insides. Amy began grinding her hips against Kristi's face, in rhythm with her tongue, Amy's breath was ragged and uncontrolled. She watched as Kristi sucked all of her pussy juices. Kristi was out of control, and began drooling saliva out of the sides of her mouth, as her tongue stimulated Amy's sensitive pussy. She hadn't tasted Amy's pussy in over two weeks and she hadn't realized how much she missed it.

Kristi was really worked up by now, and she slowly slid her hand down across her belly. She slipped her hand down, Her fingers finding her own slit throbbing and soaking wet. She plunged two fingers inside herself and started to hump against her hand.

Kristi had just about fingered herself to a second intense orgasm when Amy started to squeal and thrash about. She was getting red faced, and her eyes seemed glazed.

"My God," Amy moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

That just about did it for Kristi, and she came all over her hand, rocking and squeezing on her clit. Seconds later, Amy's sweet juices splashed all over Kristi's lips as she orgasmed. Shuddering, Amy moaned loudly, closing her thighs, squeezing them onto Kristi's cheeks. She bucked her hips, pushing forward against Kristi's face, her whole body shaking. Kristi glanced up at her, seeing Amy's face glow in the pleasures of satisfaction. "Kristi! Yes, baby, I love your tongue. Eat me baby!"

As her soft moans died down and her hips finally stopped bouncing up and down, Kristi looked up at her again, this time letting her gaze travel across Amy's entire body. Her pussy glistened and her tummy quivered and heaved as she panted. Her mouth was slightly open and beads of sweat had formed on her upper lip. She looked down at Kristi and smiled contently. Amy was totally amazed on how well Kristi ate her pussy. Less than a month before it was Kristi's first time. Now she was simply amazing.

Kristi helped Amy hop down from the worktop and she collapsed to the floor beside her. They were both wasted, and they sat, wrapped in each other's arms, gently stroking each other's skin.

After a few minutes the spell was broken by the abrupt sound of a mobile phone ringing. Amy jumped as though she had been stung by a bee, and scrambled to get at the phone in the pocket of her shorts. She answered it, listening to whoever it was that had phoned her, before she eventually stammered that she was on her way back. She hung up the call.

"That was my mom. I promised I'd stop by and I guess I got sidetracked," she said, as she clumsily threw on her clothes.

On very shaky legs Kristi walked her to the front door, paying no attention whatsoever to the fact that she was naked. Amy kissed her quickly on the lips, smiled, and said that she really had to hurry. "We're still on for Saturday, right?"

"Yes, come over anytime," Kristi shut the door and leaned against it. She sighed contently.

"Hey Mrs. C," Darlene called out. She mounted the deck and walked towards her. Bending down, she kissed her on the lips. "It's a great day today."

Kristi lowered her book and looked up. Darlene was already taking off her clothes. Kristi looked her over and sighed. "Oh, to be young again and have a body like hers," she thought.

Darlene dropped down on the lounge next to Kristi. "I brought a book to read also. Its called My Secret Garden. It is pretty hot as it is all about women's fantasies. It has giving me some new ideas. When I'm done, I'll let you read it."

"I'm not sure you need any new ideas," Kristi laughed. She rubbed her hand on Darlene's arm. It felt good under her hand.

"I guess so." Darlene rolled on her side. Putting her hand on Kristi's hip, she slid it up and down. "But I think I have a good reason. You have allowed me to do so much and have opened me up to so much. You have giving me so much confidence in my body to try things." She moved her fingers, massaging Kristi's soft skin.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but didn't you talk with your mother about sex?" Kristi asked seriously.

Darlene rose up on her elbow. "Are you kidding? I think my mother had sex twice in her life. When she got pregnant with my sister, then me. I've never even seen my mother naked. My sister told me about sex and now I know she wasn't right either." Darlene moved her hand up under Kristi's breast. She moved closer. "No you have been the one who has helped me see how natural and comfortable sex can be."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," Darlene sighed. "I think if my mom met you I bet you could help. I believe she just needs to be exposed to the opportunity. I bet she just needs to let it out."

An idea popped into Kristi's head. Amy and she had discussed that maybe those pills could be used to help women with low sex drives. Could this be a chance to try out this idea? She had two pills left from her experiment.

"I have an idea, Darlene, that might help. Do you think your mother might be open to being an unofficial test subject for a pill that might help her?" Kristi rolled towards her.

The two talked about the idea and finally decided that they should try it on Darlene's mom. Kristi would invite her mom over to meet her next Saturday. Darlene and Tim could show up later for dinner. The catch was that it was Darlene would have to have her mom take two pills, one Thursday morning and another Friday night. If they worked then it would prove interesting. If not, then that would be an end to it. Darlene felt that she could do that and leave the rest to Kristi.

"Wow," Darlene said, "I like it." She kissed Kristi and she felt Kristi part her lips. Darlene slipped her tongue into Kristi's mouth. She moved her hand down Kristi's back to her ass. Her hand slid into her crack. Kristi moaned around Darlene's tongue.

"Hey you two, am I interrupting anything?" a voice called out. The voice continued,

"I knocked but no one answered. I see why."

They looked up. Amy was walking towards them. Her hair was brushed out and hung on to her shoulders. She was wearing a short red skirt and a top that open down to her breasts.

Kristi got up and walked towards her. "You look good enough to eat," and they hugged.

"Great, that's the look I was going for." She looked at Darlene. "So you must be Darlene?" She walked over to where she was lying. Amy gave her the quick once over and was impressed. Darlene's smaller breasts looked liked they needed to be sucked and would be a change from the bigger ones Amy had sucked recently. She bet Darlene's pussy tasted sweet. "She's just as you describe her," Amy said over her shoulder to Kristi. Turning back to Darlene, she said, "Pleased to meet you but I feel I already know you. Don't get up."

"Thank you." Darlene replied giving a shy smile. "I've wanted to meet you too."

Kristi came up and put her on Amy's shoulder. "Anybody want something to drink, eat? I'm going inside so you guys can have some time to talk." She headed into the kitchen.

Amy unfastened her top and tossed it over the back of a chair. She unzipped her skirt and stepping out of it, tossed it with her top. She wasn't wearing panties so she now stood naked in front of Darlene. She reached her arms up and stretched. The day was hot and the sun felt great on her nude body. "It feels good to get out of your clothes sometimes," she said.

Darlene felt herself staring at Amy's body. "Damn," she thought, "these two women are hot. Amy's breasts appeared a little smaller than Kristi but there wasn't any sag either. Her hips had that flare that framed her bare pussy. What would it be like to have two women at the same time?" The thought made her pussy tingle.

As Amy settled in the lounge next to Darlene, Darlene asked, "So you have know Kristi long?'

"About 7 years," Amy answered as she wiggled her hips getting comfortable. "She actually hired me. We got to know each other and became real good friends. We do a lot together." Amy smiled when she said that.

Darlene smiled too, understanding the meaning of the last sentence. "Hey its pretty hot. Would you like to go swimming?" Darlene got up, went over to pool and dove in. Amy dove in right behind her. She surfaced right in front of her. "Wow, that was refreshing!"

"Yes, it was." Both were trending water.

Amy reached over and put her hand on Darlene's cheek. "I understand you are a very curious young woman."

Darlene blushed.

With that Amy kissed her. Forcing her tongue into Darlene's mouth, Amy kissed her passionately. She moved her hand to the back of Darlene's head and moved close. Their bare breasts rubbed against each other as Amy slid her leg between Darlene's.

Darlene began to respond to Amy's kisses and grabbed her ass. Their kiss became more intense.