A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy suddenly broke the kiss. "Does that answer the question you have been dying to ask? If you play your cards right, there might be more of that tonight." She kissed her again, lightly and swam to the side of the pool. As she hopped out Darlene starred at her ass. "Oh I hope so," she thought.

As the girls toweled off, Kristi came out with supper. "Dinner is served," she announced. "Cold lobster salad, tossed salad, French bread and of course wine!"

"Great job, baby," Amy said, kissing her on the cheek.

All ate well and the wine flowed. Darlene confessed she didn't drink much but the wine tasted real as she poured herself another glass. Amy and Kristi glanced over at each other and smiled. It was great to see everyone getting along so well. It was like they knew each for a long time.

"Where's Tim?" Amy asked. "Isn't he coming home?"

"Oh, he is working late at pool tonight," Darlene replied. "He won't be here until after 9, almost 10 o'clock."

As the sun went down, the wind picked up. It had been hot and humid all day the weather service had predicted thunderstorms. It was growing darker off to the West. "I think we better head inside," Kristi suggested.

They picked up their plates, the food, and their wine glasses and headed in. Kristi rinsed off the plates as Amy put them in the dishwasher. Darlene hopped up on the worktop and watched. Amy caught Kristi's eye and nodded towards Darlene. Both smiled remembering the last time someone sat there.

"There," Kristi said drying her hands. "Let's go downstairs and relax."

The three girls went down to the game room. Darlene sat in the middle of the couch while the two others flanked her. Kristi took Darlene's wine glass and set it down. "You know, Darlene you are very sexy. You ought to relax night and let others enjoy you," Kristi said softly while running her up and down Darlene's arm.

Amy had moved closer and placed her hand on Darlene's stomach. "Yes, relax and enjoy." She nibbled on Darlene's neck sending chills down her spine. Kristi began to nibble on Darlene's ear and when she stuck her tongue in it, Darlene groaned, "Oh God."

The two women worked on both sides of Darlene's neck, nibbling, sucking, and kissing it and her ears. Their hands moved lightly up and down coming tantalizing close to her breasts and pussy. She squirmed under their touch, opening and closing her legs, squeezing her thighs together. Her body was alive with feelings and she could feel it from head to toe.

Almost as if every move was planned, they put their fingers on Darlene's nipples. They pinched and twisted each one all the while their mouths were caressing her neck. Darlene arched her back. "It feels so good," she moaned. This was her second threesome but it was so different than the first. There was no urgency and the touch of the women seemed like pure magic.

Again moving together Kristi and Amy moved to her breasts and each one took one into their mouths. Licking her nipples, they seemed to try to suck them deeply into the mouths. "Oh fuck!" Darlene cried out, as the feeling suddenly grew stronger. She was so close to cumming.

She wanted to touch and caress their bodies but the way each one was on the couch Darlene was pinned in place. The feeling of helplessness only added to the sensations she was feeling. Kristi said before she had to relax and let then have their way. She felt hands moving towards her pussy and she lifted her hips in anticipation.

A finger found her erect clit and began to rub it, slowly at first. Two fingers smeared her juices up and down her pussy before sliding into it. The fingers began to move in and out as finger on her clit moved faster and harder. The mouths on her nipples also increased their licking and sucking.

Darlene felt as if she was floating on a wave of sensations. She was continuously moaning, as the feeling grew stronger than before. It felt as if small waves of orgasmic delight were breaking throughout her body. She felt a bigger one coming.

The mouths suddenly left her breasts leaving them aching and wanting more. She felt one mouth moving towards her neck as the other kissed it way down towards her pussy. With this movement it freed her one arm and she moved to touch Kristi. The feel of Kristi's warm, soft skin was another addition to the growing sensations. Kristi kissed Darlene on the lips and Darlene responded with a wild and frenzied kiss. It was one of pure lust, one that had been waiting to explode.

Darlene felt Amy's hot mouth replace the finger on her clit. As Amy's tongue touched Darlene's clit and the two fingers continued moving, Darlene came. "Oh fuck, my God. I'm cumming. Oh shit, oh shit!" she screamed. She dug her fingers into Kristi's back.

Another orgasm followed closely. This one was different than any she had experienced. Her pussy seemed to explode as her juices sprayed from it. "OH GOD!" she cried out as she squirted for her first time. "Oh fuck yes, yes, yes!"

Kristi had stopped kissing her and was whispering softly in Darlene's ear, kissing her face, helping her through it. Amy had been actually tossed off because of the violent movement of Darlene's hips. She slid up along side Darlene and put her arm around her, holding her as Darlene calmed down.

"Shall we go upstairs to my bedroom?" Kristi suggested.

Amy nodded while Darlene gave a weak smile of agreement. They helped Darlene to her feet. Her legs felt all rubbery and they helped her upstairs.

Kristi excused herself and padded off to the bathroom as they reached her bedroom. Amy entered and reclined onto the bed. She stretched, placing her hands above her head. This seemed to accent the curves of her breasts and hips. Her face, chest, and breasts still had shine from Darlene's juices that she squirted when she came.

Darlene, now recovered from her first squirting orgasm, smiled as she looked down at Amy. Despite cumming so violently, she needed to continue what they started downstairs. She wanted to experience more pleasure while giving some to these beautiful women. "Did I do that?" she asked.

Amy laughed. "Yes, you did," and she rubbed her fingers across her breasts, gathering some of Darlene's juices on them. "Want a taste?"

Darlene took Amy's fingers and sucked them clean. She kissed her face and tasted herself. She moved to Amy's chest, licking her own cum off her and finally settled on her breasts. She took Amy's nipple into her mouth and began to tease it, licking, nibbling, and pulling it between her teeth. She cupped it in her hands and squeezed it while her other hand did the same to Amy's other one. Darlene could taste her cum here also. The cum on the other breast allowed her fingers to move effortlessly across the erect nipple.

The feeling of the young girl's mouth on her nipple caused Amy to moan with delight. All the play downstairs had made crave this and she longed for release. It was her turn. Kristi was right when she described Darlene as talented and curious. Darlene's tongue was sending feelings straight to Amy's pussy and she hoped Darlene would use her tongue on it. "Yeah, baby, that's it. It feels so good," Amy said encouraging Darlene.

Darlene never thought she would enjoy making love to another woman as she did now. She had fantasized about it but nothing she dreamed of was quite like this. Kristi had allowed her to open a door to a wonderful world and she loved her for it. Darlene realized she had a high sex drive and she knew that for long time but now she knew that was ok. She had discovered she was bi-sexual but was she really? Maybe it was just an expression of the feelings that she had always had for Kristi and a longing to show them. Kristi was her first and now she was doing Amy, Kristi's best friend. God, how she loved this!

She moved down Amy's stomach leaving a wet trail as she dragged her tongue. Amy put her hands on Darlene's head and pushed. Amy said in a husky whisper, "Yes baby, that's it." Darlene needed no further encouragement.

Reaching Amy's pussy, Darlene paused. This was the second pussy she had seen this close. The lips were pink and swollen and already there was a trickle of juices flowing from it. The inner lips seemed bigger than Kristi's and Amy moaned when Darlene's tongue parted them. "Oh fuck, yeah." Darlene wiggled her tongue around Amy's opening creating more moans from her. The taste was different but just as sweet. Darlene moved her tongue up her slit till she found Amy's clit. Her clit was hard and erect but smaller than Kristi's. Darlene licked the length of it and it sent shivers through Amy's body. "Damn it, girl. Lick my clit. That's it!" Amy cupped her own breasts and began to fondle her nipples.

Kristi could hear Amy's moan down the hall and they excited her. She hurried to the bedroom and upon entered saw a wonderful sight. Amy had her eyes closed and she was moaning over and over while Darlene's face was buried deep in Amy's pussy. Darlene's tight ass was pointed right at Kristi and her legs were spread enough so she could see Darlene's wet pussy. Suddenly Kristi had a great idea. She moved to the closet and took out a small gym bag. From it she removed the strap on and lube Darlene had used the other night. "If that little vixen can fuck me," she thought, "I can return the favor."

She had never worn one of these before but after she got it on she moved towards Darlene. The fake cock bobbed obscenely in front of her. Kristi remembered Darlene pushed it up tight so she adjusted it so it pushed against her clit. She looked down and found it strangely erotic. Moving behind Darlene, she put a dab of lube on the tip and began moving it up and down Darlene's slit. She found she didn't need the lube as Darlene's pussy was sopping wet.

Before she continued, Kristi remembered what Darlene did last time so she reached over and grabbed two pillows. Darlene lifted her stomach off the bed and the pillows slid under her, lifting her ass up.

All this time Darlene didn't miss a beat. She could feel Kristi behind her and knew what was going on. She continued eating Amy's pussy and could hear Amy's breaths coming faster. Darlene reached one hand behind her, grabbed her ass cheek and spread it, giving Kristi better access to her pussy.

Kristi put the head of pink cock in Darlene's pussy and pushed. It slid completely in with little resistance. Only at this did Darlene stop eating Amy's pussy. She lifted her head and moaned, "Oh yes, oh fuck!" She quickly returned to eating Amy's pussy.

Grabbing Darlene's hips, Kristi began fucking her. She could see Darlene's pussy lips wrap themselves around the cock as it moved in and out. With every in stroke, the cock pressed against Kristi's clit. The sights and sounds were driving her closer to cumming and she wanted to wait until Amy and Darlene were ready.

Amy's moans were becoming louder and she placed a hand on Darlene's head holding it in place on her pussy. Darlene's moans were muffled in Amy's pussy but she was moving her hips in rhythm with Kristi's thrusts.

Suddenly Kristi felt a hand pushing her down on Darlene's back and something big and hard pressing against her pussy. "What the hell?" she said turning her head around. Someone kissed her hard on the lips.

"Hi mom," Tim said. With that he pushed his big erection into Kristi's pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. She grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth close. She kissed hard, forcing her tongue into mouth. She groaned around it. Tim was moving slowly trying to match his mom's movement. After a few strokes, the two of them were moving in perfect time, one fucking Darlene, the other fucking Kristi.

Amy was being completely consumed as her body quivered and shook as she came then came again. Darlene stopped eating her and was now fully involved with the sensations she was feeling as Kristi fucked her. She wanted this for a long time and she moaned, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me, mommy, fuck your little girl!" She slammed her ass against Kristi.

Kristi's pussy was totally engulfed in feelings. The straps holding the cock had moved and now held her clit tightly, pinching it between two of them. The movement of Darlene caused her clit to send out sensations that threatened to overwhelm her. Tim's cock felt extra big tonight and he was in deeper than ever before.

"Oh fuck your mommy hard, baby, fuck me. I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Darlene came seconds later. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming too!"

The three women were now totally spent. Tim pulled out of his mother and let her collapse on the bed. As she did, she pulled out of Darlene who rolled on her back between the two.

His hard cock shiny from his mom's cum, Tim looked down on the three sated women. He hadn't cum and from the looks of the three he wonder if he would.

It only took a minute or two before Darlene stirred herself and crawled towards him. "You look good enough to eat. Let's find out," she said taking his big cocking her hand and looking up at him. She pushed it up against his stomach. Fondling his balls she licked the underside from his balls to the head. She could taste Kristi's juices on his cock. Reaching the head, she twirled her tongue around it and placed it in her mouth. She was determined to deep throat him tonight.

Slowly she slid her mouth down his length using her saliva to lube him up. Tim could feel her throat against the tip. Darlene gagged and pulled up off his dick. She took a deep breath and tried again. She took a little more this time. No one, not Amy, not Maggie, not his mom had taken the entire length. She gagged again and pulled up. "I'm sorry, baby. I want to but you're too big," she said with a hint of sadness. She didn't want to disappoint him.

Tim hooked his arm under hers and pushed her back on the bed. "Don't be sorry. You can take me where it feels so good." With that he spread her legs and pushed the tip of his cock into her pussy.

"Yes, that's what I want. Fill my pussy up!"

Tim slid his entire hard cock all the way in. "You feel so fuckin' good!"

While Darlene was sucking Tim's cock, Amy crawled over to where Kristina lay. She began to kiss her forehead, her nose, her ear and neck. Her hand fondled and massaged Kristi's breasts, tweaking her erect nipples. Amy placed her mouth over the nipple and gently began to suck it as her hand slid down Kristi's tummy. Amy wanted more, not being satisfied yet and loving, touching Kristi always did the trick. She loved touching her skin and the feel of it against her own.

Kristi sighed as Amy played with and sucked her nipples. Her body felt all tingly from her last orgasm and Amy's loving was adding to it. Amy's gentle sucking and caressing were causing her move her hips slowly from side to side. The fake cock waved in the air and made an odd sensation between her legs.

Amy's hand touched the strap on cock and found it wet and sticky from Darlene's cum. She lifted her head and looked at Kristi surprised. While Darlene was eating her and making her cum, Amy didn't notice what was occurring around her. "What's this?" she asked stroking the dildo. Kristi gave her a sly grin.

Amy sat up and threw her leg over Kristi. She straddled her and hovered over the pink cock. She grabbed it, moved against her opening and slid down on it. Amy took all of it and pressed her pussy on the hard harness. Her body trembled. "Oh fuck! I know I'm going to cum from this," she moaned as she starting moving. Instead of moving up and down, she moved her hips back and forth, feeling the cock move inside her and her clit rub against the hard fabric.

Amy's movements were also making the harness rub Kristi's clit. Caught between the harness strap and Amy's pussy, the sensation was unlike any Kristi had felt. She put her hands on Amy's hips to help guide her.

Tim was now fucking Darlene and she had put her legs around his hips, holding him in her. He had placed one of pillow under her ass and he was sliding his full length into her. "Oh baby, I love your big cock. Fuck me, baby, fuck me," Darlene cried out. Tim moved faster, pumping her pussy.

Amy was close to cumming and she leaned forward. Pressing her tits on Kristi's, she kissed her. It was wild, lust filled kiss. Their two tongues tangled in a frenzy as both moaned in excitement. Kristi looked directly into Amy's eyes. "Cum with me baby."

Amy snapped her head back and yelled, "Oh yes, oh fuck, I'm cumming. Cum with me!"

The force of Kristi's orgasm caused her to lift her hips off the bed and slam the plastic cock into Amy's pussy causing Amy to cum again. Kristi wrapped her arms around Amy and held on as both women screamed out.

Seeing and hearing this was too much for Tim. "Baby, I'm goin' cum. I can't hold back." With that his cock began spurting his cum inside Darlene who yelled out, "I can feel it. Fill my pussy up. Fuck me!"

The room shook with the sounds of four people cumming in ecstasy. All four collapsed on the bed, saying nothing except a quiet "Oh my God" murmured by Kristi. Their bodies shined from a glaze of sweat that covered them. Slowly they untangled and crawled under the bed sheet. Darlene lay in Tim's arms as Amy snuggled with Kristi. No words were spoken.