All Comments on 'A Smuggler's Bounty'

by WarriorWordSmith

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent

Good plot idea, decent descriptions, way too damned fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
blunt

well, that was utterly a piece of shit writing. take that as an offense of not, you could may practice for a while and submit those shit stories until you get better and upload quality sci fi stories that i can jerk off to.

good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OK, decent plot idea, but the 'patter' type of language isn't easy to read. Plus, some misspelling of words that sound like the right word but mean something else. For example: 'Peak' (you used 'peaked'. I think you mean that her skin looked out of the holes and whatnot in her outfit. 'Peak' is a word that means the top of a mountain, as in a mountain peak. Or a career peaked. Stuff like that. I think you should have used 'Peeked' which means a quick look.

Similarly her 'duel' pistol belt rig. Ummm, a 'duel' is when two people fight, for example - 'Pistols at ten paces, turn and fire'. Or swords, to the first cut, or to the death (or to the pain.). If you want to describe two somethings, it is 'dual'. Dual rear tires. The dual peaks or her breasts. Stuff like that.

There's others.

Still, despite the grammar and patois that was childish, I gave it five stars, mostly for the idea of this story - which needs to be finished, and because I did force my way to the end of the story. Plus, it is better than I could have done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous