A Snapshot for my Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash!

"Come for me, Anna!" Her dark hair was matted against her body.

"I want to feel you cum!" Anna looked towards her.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna-." She threw her head back as she came again. Delilah didn't stop as Anna thrashed wildly on the sofa.

"I'm gonna come too, baby! Make me cum!" Three more pumps was all she needed to reach her own peak. An orgasm so wild she collapsed onto the floor. She rode her own climax out using her fingers, inadvertently reaching another climax.

Flash!

Two weeks later a package came for Anna. The blond thanked the mailman and tore open the package. A thank-you card was sitting on top of the pile of photographs. "Thank you for the lovely time. Come by for another photoshoot soon! Love, D," it said. She riffled through the pictures of her first lesbian experience with a devious smile on her face. One picture, however, caught her attention. It was the one where she was fully nude for the first time. An imprint of Delilah's dark lipstick could be seen on her ass. So that's what I felt! She thought.

The photographs were carefully stored in an album and put away before she made a phone call.

"Hi, D. Can I come by tonight for another shoot?"

The end

12