All Comments on 'A Sniffing Apprentice'

by ChewToySub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think...

you should suck his cock clean after he's fucked you and then sniff and lick his arse.

Great story

Thanks

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NOT BAD

But a long ways to go.

Zipper5Zipper5about 6 years ago
Dreams can come true

Give me a shout and ill let you sniff my smelly cock:):):)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get do turn on smelling myself after a month of not washing my dick. Looking for a guy likes the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh what a fantasy, I want to find a guy who hasn't showered for about 24 hours, cut or uncut, hairy balls and crotch, not shaved like many do today. Preferably he is married, wife doesn't give him head and he also is into white cotton underwear or jockstraps. For me it is all about the cock and ball sweat, musk and a little hint of piss from his day. I want to bury my face in his crotch, get my nose right under his balls, he actually will turn around to face my crotch and lower his manly masculine dick into my throat until his low hanging balls are on my nose. All I can smell is the musky scent of a man in heat who just wants to release his load down a willing eager horny throat who wants to receive the essence of his manhood and all his scents and sounds. I don't dare jerk myself as this happens as I would cum too fast. In my fantasy it all starts with sitting on a bench across from a guy who is wearing loose baggy shorts having just come out of a workout area. I can see his white Y front underwear or jockstrap bulge up his short leg and I can see his cock head and big plump balls tightly contained but nicely outlined as they hang low but are held in tightly by his under gear. The guy notices me checking him out and casually widens his legs to see if I'm actually interested and when he notices I lick my lips involuntarily, he smiles and adjusts his crotch while looking me straight in the face as he checks to see my eyes shifting focus to his white encased bulge. He knows I'm ripe for oral seduction and he gets up from the park bench and starts to walk toward a more secluded area, I can't help but follow...that is when the male seduction begins with his verbalization of what he thinks I want...which I do. One day I would just love to have something like that actually happen and have it lead to my long held fantasy of trying out male oral sex...I want to try it with a masculine guy, hairy and not afraid to verbalize his desire to have me smell, lick and taste every bit of his crotch. Writing this has me leaking precum just like the story had me on the verge of a good cum. Keep writing, it certainly inspires and reinforces this long time married guys desire to "take a walk on the wild side".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChewToySub@ChewToySub
Hey! I'm new to this. I post mostly rough, kinky short stories about crossdressing and chubby older men.