A Soldier Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped for just a few seconds to catch a drop of cum that was escaping her only to resume licking her again. This time he didn't let up. He went for it causing her to grab his head pulling him to her pelvis. She was on the edge when he picked up the pace and pressed harder into her. He could feel her legs straining as she went over the edge. He had to hold his tongue still because she was so sensitive. After the orgasm subsided he positioned himself next to her on his pillow. She rolled next to him to hug him and thank him. He thanked her also as he kissed her on the top of her head. They stayed this way for a few minutes until she felt the need to relieve herself. Usually after she cums that hard she has to go. She returns to the room wearing some shorts and shirt. She said to leave the hose on because she had plans for the next morning. He usually takes them off but that night he left them on wondering what she had planned.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't worry about the errors,it was a good story. My wife always wears pantyhose when we go out. The reason, I want her to get a pussy full of cumm, then bring it home to me covered by her pantyhose, then she lowers herself onto my face and I lick her cumm filled pantyhosed pussy raw, until when she is so horny,she removes them and lowers her cumm filled pussy into my cock,fucking until we both cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

it was a great story and i really enjoyed it. thanks for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love for hose

I just thought that someone would read this and enjoy the same love for pantyhose that I do. I will take the advice and go thru an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glaring errors

You really need an editor. With some cleanup, it could be a great story.

Those errors are like trying to read a telegram aloud.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Carlos Ch. 01 The Beginning: Devoted wife stops being good & starts giving in.in Loving Wives
Charlie's Children Loving wife is desperate to give infertile husband a baby.in Loving Wives
A Man's Job She said her lover was everything her husband was not.in Loving Wives
Chaperone Mom Mother agrees to chaperone married daughter on date.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories