A Son Forced Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-okay," Jason stammered like a fool turning to look at his mother. Jason could have sworn that she was going to eat him alive at that moment.

"Good," Mara said squeezing Jason's thigh. Her hand brushing against his sensitive head as she rose causing a soft moan to escape his lips. "Well, I'm going to take my shower shouldn't take too long," she said stretching her arms to the ceiling. Jason could only watch in awe at the rise and fall of her firm perky breast beneath her red silk robe. Mara said nothing knowing where his eyes were lingering, she just simply turned around and sashayed into her son's bathroom shutting the door behind her.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people, and me for getting hard from my own mother?" Jason asked himself as he banged his head against his desk. Yet the answer to his question was not forth coming which only made his growing frustration worse.

As 8:25 flashed on Jason's clock on his night stand glad that enough time had passed to calm his body after his mother left him. Putting the rough draft on top of his laptop turning off his desk lamp as Jason headed towards the stairs. Stepping onto the landing seeing no one waiting. Hanging his head knowing they were always like this. "I should have gone alone like I always do," Jason said to himself.

"Hey if you're coming let's go! I'm hungry!" Jason called up to the second floor.

"We're coming!" Mara said as all three of them filed out of her bedroom. Watching as his mother walked down the stairs in her favorite black gown. True he had seen her wear it many times before, yet this time Jason could not help but see it in a whole new light. The way it showed every curve of her body, the way it swayed as she walked down the stairs. My sister followed in her strapless red dress that looked like it was painted onto her twenty-one-year-old body. Jason fought his mind from giving into those thoughts he had earlier, yet they were not making it easy on him. Jack just came down in an ordinary suit like he wore everybody. Which was fine to Jason, he just wanted to get this night over with. "Jack, honey, why don't you drive this is after all Jason's night," Mara said pulling Jason close.

"That's fine," Jack said taking the Porsche SUV keys from the bowl by the door. "So, son just how much have you made since you started all of this?" his father asked as he started the car.

"Do you honestly want me to answer that Jack?" Jason asked as he buckled himself in.

"Yes, I would like to know how much this little hidden operation of yours has netted you," Jack said turning around in his seat. Looking his son in the eye sincerely worried that his son had blown through all that money. Jack waited as he watched his son pull out a phone he never seen before. Wondering just what his son had been up to, since he has been distracted with other things.

"As of three hours ago $362,000," Jason said in all honesty without bursting into laughter as he put his phone away.

"Your fucking shitting me!" Margret gasped at the figure.

"Margret language," Mara hissed, "that's very impressive Jason," she said winking at me in vanity mirror. "Jack, mouth, drive," Mara said lifting up the visor.

"Oh right." Jason could only smirk at the stunned look his father had. For all his rants about how he wouldn't be anything in this life. It would appear to Jason he is eating crow now, which he found all so pleasing. "So, have you spent any of it?" Jack asked looking at his son in the rearview mirror.

"A little here and there, other than my phone, bills, and food I buy when I don't want to listen your belittlement and repudiations which my royalties cover the rest I let accrue interest," Jason said looking out the window. "Among my other investment's which I'm so not telling you about," Jason said to himself.

"Jason, sweetheart, please don't be like that," Mara said turning around in her seat.

"Why not, it is the truth Mara," Jason said not bothering to look at her. His mind was to jumbled with thoughts he rather not experience again. "Can any one of you honestly say anything would have changed before you found out I was rich?"

"300k doesn't make you rich son," Jack said turning into The Moor's parking lot.

"You think that's all the money I have Jack?!" Jason laughed as he got out of the SUV. He had been planning this for a long time, Jason wasn't about to step out into the world unprepared. His mind was made up along ago the moment he left that house he would never return. No holidays, no birthdays, if there was a funeral Jason would simply stay in a hotel. A clean break from his family that was what Jason was looking forward to with the last few months left of his high school years. "You simply asked how much I have made since I became an author," Jason said before walking towards the entrance to the restaurant. He could feel their gaze burning into his back as the opened the door. Jason wore the biggest grin he ever had at that moment. Knowing that once again he held a secret that proved to them he wasn't what they thought he was.

"Hello Jason," Melody -- the hostess -- beamed at him as he approached her podium. "So, I take it you sold another book," she said smiling, running her finger down the reservation list.

"Hello Melody, yes, yes I did," Jason said as she gathered the menus. Jason's eyes dipping low watching her ass wiggle beneath her tight black skirt as she led them to their table.

"Mandy will be your waitress tonight," Melody said lightly touching Jason's shoulder. "I hope you enjoy your meal," she said more to Jason then the rest of his family.

"I always do," Jason said smiling sweetly up at her. Turning around watching her leave enjoying the view. What hormone driven 18-year-old male wouldn't watch her walk away?

"Jason, eyes front," Mara snapped rolling his eyes turning around in my seat. "Your father and I would like to know what you meant by that wasn't all the money you have?" Stilling his tongue as Mandy approached our table.

"Hello Jason, I take it be the usual tonight?" Mandy asked. Which was normally a fried duck breast in Parmesan crusted bread crumbs, with wild rice on the side with ice tea to drink. Dessert Jason normal went with the cheesecake or the chocolate cream pie.

"That be fine Mandy and a slice of cheesecake," Jason said nodding his order. "Mind if I borrow a pen for a moment?" he asked as she took the other's orders. Quickly writing down the true amount Jason had in all his accounts on the paper napkin. Handing the pen back to her before she left to get their drinks. "Do you really want to know?" Jason asked running his fingers along the folded napkin. All three of them nodded vehemently their answer, dropping the napkin in the middle of the table. Instantly, their jaws dropped when they saw Jason's true net worth of $8.76 million.

"That's just not possible," Jack said in disbelief.

"What you think I've been doing, twiddling my thumbs for the past three years Jack? I've been preparing for the moment I moved out of that house, not that any of you would have noticed my disappearance. So, with the help of Nana she played the market for me, while taking a cut of course," Jason said leaning back smugly. With that he had finally for the last time proven he was better than what they assumed Jason was.

"Wait what do you mean move out?!" Mara said aghast which shocked Jason. "You're not thinking of leaving us?!" Mara asked in a low whisper sorrow playing across her hazel eyes.

"Why yes I am. Once I've return from New York after I graduated. I'm already looking at condos to buy before I start college. Why do you think I've never once asked you to help pay for it? I've already set aside the money for it so once I'm gone I'm won't be coming back," Jason said reaching for his glass.

"But why son?" Jack whispered as Mandy set the bucket of chilled red wine next to the table.

"Must I repeat myself Jack," Jason said looking over the rim of his glass.

"But Jason," Margret reached over lightly touching his hand. "Wouldn't it be better if you stayed with us, so we can work through this."

"You all had three years to do that," Jason said pulling away from her.

"Please Jason, won't you reconsider waiting. I get why you want to go to college for. Your work is already outstanding," Margret said blushing remembering the nights she pleasured herself to his books. "I can only think what it be like once you have your degree," she said smiling warmly at her little brother. When she first heard it from her mother that Kevin Sol was her little brother she just couldn't believe it.

Yet her mother wasn't one to joke about the author that gave them so many orgasms. Ever since his fourth book had come out she had lusted after the author. She knew her mother felt the same way, seeing how they both had played with themselves in the same room as they read the current book each other was on. Now that his secret had been revealed she couldn't wait to play out every sweet dream she had on her brother. This too she knew her mother wanted, given how Mara would scream out his name when Margret was between her legs.

"Margret is right Jason," Mara said reaching beneath the table her hand resting on his knee. "We know you can afford whatever you want to do, and we can't stop you from leaving us," she said her eyes downcast she never knew he hated them so much. She had always thought it was just teenage hormones running wild. Maybe if they hadn't been so caught up with their own escapades she would have noticed it. Yet he never said anything to them she could only think he was only waiting for his chance to flee. "She is right your work is already so outstanding it can only improve once you get your degree. So, go to New York do what you must do there, given what you have done in the past three years. I can only assume you are going there to help advance your growing career," she said, concluding that she would make him stay one way or another.

"It's painfully obvious to me how much you don't like us," Mara said squeezing Jason's knee. "I get that, and we haven't been very good to you. We only have ourselves to blame for that. Can you find it within yourself to think this over some more? Give us a chance to make it up to you," she said. Planting the seed within his mind. So, Jason wouldn't be able to see what she had planned to make him stay. "Jack, don't you have something to say to Jason?"

"Jason I was wrong about everything," Jack said setting down his wine glass. "Obviously, I was and will be a jackass, yet I can't fault you in what you have achieved. Your right you have done more things then even I have ever dreamed about when I was your age. The planning you already put in place about your future only shows me my son has grown into a fine adult without me even realizing it," he said studying Jason's puzzled look.

"This is just too weird," Jason said getting up from his seat heading to the bathroom. Something was wrong with them and it wasn't about the money. That only caught them off guard which was understandable, how would you react when your own son told you he was a millionaire? Walking into the restroom Jason's mind was running through every scenario that he could possibly think of. Trying to figure out what their game was Jason knew they just couldn't just flip the sweet parent switch after three years. Unaware what was taking place back at their table.

"My god Mara, Jason is a millionaire! How the fuck does that shit even happen?!" Jack asked astounded of what of his son has become.

"I don't know Jack!" Mara snapped at her husband who sank in his seat. She was the one that broke him and her daughter now it would appear she was going to have to break her son. Pleasing his Mistress in every way that she deemed important. Mara just didn't think her own son would be her greatest conquest. She would take him willing or not how could she not? Given the numerous times he had made her submit to him. When she thought Kevin Sol was nothing more than a ghost.

"Mommy, I know that look," Margret said with a wicked grin. "Can I play with him once you're done?"

"Of course, dear," Mara said her dominatrix coming out. "How can I not? Given how that boy has toyed with us? Though it may take some time to properly break him in," she said her finger nail clicking on the table. "The boy is to independent, his will as you can see is strong. So, I'll have to put our plan in motion tonight! I will not let that boy leave us not when he's just getting so interesting!" How many months had she thought about pleasing that man that made her squirm in her sheets. When her own husband failed to do so, that was the reason she took her daughter as a lover. To fill the void that her husband constantly failed to fill. Yet as much as she had tamed her daughter's pussy to serve only her and Jack. However, Mara still needed the hot hard throbbing member filling her to her heart's desire.

What she had seen of her son Mara knew he would do very nicely. Peering out of the corner of her eye at her husband, she knew his fifty years were catching up to him. He could no longer preform as he had all those years ago without the aid of a special blue pill. Wondering if her son would soon out place her husband in her sexual desires. A wicked smile formed on her lush lips as she noted the state of their wine bottle.

"No one say a thing to him about this," Mara whispered. "I want him confused and lost for some days after this night to break his will. So that he will come willingly to us," she said matching her daughter's smile.

"Mara, what if it doesn't work?" Jack asked seeing his son exit the restroom.

"It must! Now here's how it's going to play out Jason will drive us home. Which is only right seeing how we all been drinking. Margret, I want you to sit in the middle of the back seat, so he can see everything your father is going to do. Make sure you show him those tits, and that perfect pussy of yours," Mara said her finger stabbing the table. Taking charge as she always did in and out of the bedroom.

"Yes Mistress," Margret said giggling as Jason drew near.

"Jason, honey," Mara said her hand ran down his back pulling him into her. Not letting on she saw the semi-erect penis at her eye level. "Would you mind driving home? I know it's your night, but we seem to have overindulged on this fine wine."

"I kind of figured I would once you ordered it," Jason said keeping my gaze diverted from his mother's chest. Mara made a mental note not to underestimate her son's intelligence. He was far too keen for her liking, yet then again, he wouldn't have become this successful in three years. It was another reason she wanted him. The money was nice if she could propel him to the head of the household. Then they all could live happily, and she would gladly service him every day and night. Along with her subservient slut daughter seeing to his needs just so they all could travel the world. She wasn't about to give her son to another woman not when they alone could relieve his sexual needs.

"Good," Mara said hugging him resting her head against his belt buckle. Smiling to herself feeling the heat of her son's erection against her cheek. "Jack, keys," she said turning to her husband seeing her daughter gaze. Smirking to Margret knowing that Jason wasn't paying them any attention as he stood next to her. "Here you are," Mara said looking up at her son. Accidentally, dropping the keys at her feet pulling up the hem of her gown as he bent down to retrieve the keys, so that only he would see the lavender lace panties she wore that night.

Mara had to contain her mirth as her son looked like a deer caught in the headlights. How her cunt roared as his gaze lingered on her sweet entrance. Biting her lip as she allowed him to view her secret spot. How she longed to take him right there in the middle of the restaurant. The need to make him hers had been scratching at her mind ever since his agent showed up at their door.

"As something caught your eye Jason?" Mara asked smiling seductively at her son. "How adorable, he looks so innocent, not for much longer," she said to herself.

"N-nothing," Jason stammered feeling my cheeks burn. How he hated himself at that moment, what was wrong with him staring at his mother like that. He just wanted to crawl under the table and die at that second, yet Jason just returned to my seat.

"That's a pity," Mara said her tongue flicking against her teeth. Leaning forward her hand running up his forearm, her perfume filling his head with twisted thoughts. "I would love to show it to you." Jason just stared blankly at her. He was sure they all just heard his own mother coming on to him. Yet as Jason looked around the table it appeared like nothing was out of the ordinary. Jason began to wonder was it all in his head. Was he going insane? Did he need to seek professional help? Looking around for Mandy getting her attention that he needed the check.

Jason had to get out of there, had to get away from them so he could figure this all out. Jason's heel rapidly hammered against the floor as Mandy returned with his card. Leaving a large tip like he always did. Jason learned long ago you don't fuck with the people that serve your food. That was just asking for trouble among other things he wouldn't name. Walking towards the car at a quick pace his head down paying no attention to those behind him. That was what got Jason into this trouble in the first place. It was his mother's voice that stopped him in his tracks.

"Jason aren't you going to open the door for your mother?" Mara asked a mischievous light played across her eyes as the wind tugged at her gown. Grumbling silently to himself walking around the car daring not to look at his mother. Knowing it would only led to more twisted thoughts that he wasn't prepared to face. As the passenger door opened Mara moved far too close for Jason's comfort. Her breast pressed into him, Jason's heart hammered against his ribs. Jason knew without a doubt she could feel his erection. However, she said nothing only giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You're a good son," Mara said her hand running down his arm, "I should have told you that long before now," she said her hot breath against his ear sending gooseflesh along Jason's skin. "For that I am truly sorry for everything. I've enjoyed tonight thank you for diner," Mara said her hand brushing along the length of his shaft as she got into the car. Hanging his head wondering why they were fucking with him.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jason muttered as he walked around the rear of the car. Jason was okay with them doing that among themselves. He didn't want anything to do with it, or did he? Was this why Jason was growing to enjoy his mother's touch? Shaking his head, Jason needed to be clear headed for this. She had to have something planned and the flirting was only the beginning. Groaning as he pulled the keys from his pocket, getting into the driver's seat, red lace panties hit the steering wheel. How foolish he was as Jason looked back only inches away from my nose was his sister's freshly shaven pussy her velvety soft lips tempting him. To reach out and taste the honey dew that had gathered along its surface. Her soft moan filled the interior of the SUV as Jason's breath flowed over her superheated sex.

"Jason, what are you looking at?" Mara asked with a concerned look. She watched him look back, but Margret had already returned to her seat and Mara had retrieved her panties. All was going as planned Mara had to stifle her giggle as she watched her son struggle with what just happened.

"It's nothing," Jason said. He was sure that was his sister's cunt that filled his face. He could still smell her, yet as Jason looked back after his mother brought him out of his daze. Margret was sitting comfortably next to their father giving him a worried look. Then there were the panties Jason knew they were real yet there wasn't a trace of them. Blowing out a shallow breath they had to be messing with him. Jason knew he wasn't going insane, or was he?