A Son Forced Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, go on fuck that cock, I know you want to." Jason had to steel his resolve against those narrowing hazel eyes. "Know this," he said pushing his face into hers as the handcuffs became taut. "You will have to rape your own son are you truly willing to go that far," Jason said hoping she didn't call my bluff. "I can't stop you from taking this body," rattling the cuffs to prove his point. "But know this my will, will not be broken not by you, not by Margret so have your fun while you can."

Then Mara did something Jason prayed she would never do. Her hand grasping the back of his neck to keep him from seeing what she was about to do. Jason eyes went wide as he felt his sensitive head pressing against her channel. How desperately he didn't want to enjoy the sensation of her walls, as they tightened around his shaft as she sank his rod deeper into her body.

"I can feel you so deep baby," Mara said breathing heavily as she slowly picked up her pace. "It's okay Jason enjoy it, it's not wrong to want your mother to make you feel good," she said looking deep into her son's eyes.

"Fuck you Mara!" Jason said falling backwards. "The only one here that's enjoying this is you!" God. How Jason wished he could believe his own lie. Yet he couldn't, not when her folds closed around his cock. Massaging his rod in ways that his hand could never hope to achieve. Biting back his howl of pain as she dragged her nail's down his chest drawing rivets of blood.

"Jason," Mara said through pleasure filled moans. "You shouldn't make me angry, not when I know your cock loves being in my cunt. I can feel it swelling ready to burst." As much as Jason wanted to deny it yet she was right. He was about to cum. Jason just had to think of a way not to give her what she wanted. As if she could read his mind her hips quickened Jason's cock glistened in her hot slick juices as her cream flowed down his rod with each thrust.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jason screamed as he felt the tingling of his balls knowing my climax was nigh.

"That's it baby," Mara said leaning across his chest. How Jason loved the feel of her breasts as her nipples dragged along his skin. As she glided along his member, her tongue flickering out teasing Jason's lips. Before embracing them like she owned them. "Fuck Jason!" she moaned into my mouth. "My pussy loves that young cock filling me to the hilt," she said pushing herself up so that she could feel her son's hot seed shooting deep into her womb. "Now fill you mother's cunt with that youthful cum. That I know is just waiting to erupt from that magnificent cock."

"Fucking god damn," Jason moaned as his balls emptied into his mother.

"See was that so bad baby?" Mara asked as his cock slid out of her tight hot hole. "Next time I'll teach you how to please your Mistress," she said feeling her son's cum leaking out of her.

"You can shove that crap up your ass Mara there won't be a next time," Jason spat, yet he could feel the embers stirring in his groin. "Why the fuck is this shit turning me on?" Jason asked himself. Again, his mind couldn't give him no answers to his growing questions.

"Have you forgotten Jason, you are still at my mercy," Mara said leaning on her arm smiling cruelly. Jason kind of did why had he forgotten that simple fact? "I told you Jason I was going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you until you submit to your Mistress," she said her fingers walking across his chest.

"Mistress," Margret said from Jason's doorway. Wearing nothing more than a black lace teddy, her body on display for her bother to view at his heart's desire. "Then may I be of assistance to you," she had lain awake all night waiting for this moment.

"What a most delicious idea!"

To be continued.