All Comments on 'A Son Forced Pt. 05'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!!

This is by far the best series I've read in a while, please continue soon.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor
really!

Thanks whoever you are was on the verge of just ending this story. I'll see what I can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
keep it coming

I do hope you keep writing on this series, this is the first story of your fell in love with,

but I do love two more you have out (The Abandoned Son and Reunion) I love these 3 story..

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 6 years ago
Good Dom story.

One of the Best dom stories i have read here for a while, plz Continue with Many more chapters.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Well, thank you to all of those that enjoyed this tale there will be more chapters.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor
fan based part six

Okay, I'm having a little trouble deciding on the story line for part six. So I'm going to give you my dear reader and fans a chance to wow me with what you think should or could be in the next story. So shot me an email and if I like it we'll talk.

TheWarrior87TheWarrior87over 6 years ago
Chapter 6 idea

Have Jason go after his girlfriend's mother to add her to his collection. Maybe get his grandmother acclimated in his harem willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shakes my head

So many screw ups, its had to know where to begin. I'll admit that I know virtually nothing about what is known as bdsm, but something that is glaring is the boy is called master, so why is he being subservient to the two sisters and his sister (2nd thru 4th and part of 5th chapter), when he was "allowed out of his room or the basement, what would prevent him from breaking out the front window and escaping, being 18, what prevented him from refusing to go with his parents when they found him at school and numerous other such glaring errors, when he was out with Mary and her mother what forced him to return home, the following day he could have had the police to accompany him to retrieve any items he needed. So many grammatical, spelling, incorrect words (your instead of you're, sisters and not sisters', etc). IF this was "edited", then I won't waste my time reading anything written by those "listed" as having done so.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 3 years ago

nice. glad you finally found an editor that can edit. keep it up.

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

I've re-read the entire series several times and I think this is where Jason finally breaks. When he's punishing the women, he's still fighting them trying to keep somethings to himself. But as soon as Mary goes home, he's completely changed. No longer trying to have his own life outside or control his future. It's like he just instantly decides to give up and surrender to be what his family wants him to be. And then orders pizza. I wonder what changed him, what made him realize that his life wasn't his own anymore.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

I’m surprised that Jason didn’t ask HOW Mara lured Mary to the house. Also, that he hasn’t demoted Mara from Mistress, allowing Mary to only take orders from him.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

A nice story. AAAA++++

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman8 months ago

The part that gets me is the family keeps reverting to a more dominant role and Jason a more submissive one, no way a dominant would allow this to happen. I agree with another poster, Mary should become the alpha slave and the others the fully submissive, especially how they treated him from 15 on. Mara and Margaret should definitely be at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES