A Son Forced Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,771 Followers

"Again that's not what I asked Mara, I asked whose idea was this!" Jason yelled.

"Master if you hadn't....." tears streamed from Scarlet's eyes as Jason didn't wait for her to finish her sentence.

"I won't ask again!" Jason growled his grip tightening on the handle of the paddle.

"It was my idea Master," Mara said through waves of pain. "It was my idea to lure Mary to the park. Have Margret get you out of the house while Scarlet prepared the basement. If you must levy your anger on someone let it be me," Mara said peering out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh, are you trying dictate how and who I am going to punish for this?" Jason asked coldly as the paddle rested against his shoulder.

"No, never Master, but I'm the one who set this in motion. Only I should be the one that you vent your wrath onto," Mara said before her eyes flew wide. Her head snatch backwards as her son's hand pulled her hair back. Taking a dry swallow as those amber eyes burned into her skin.

"Is that what you think? That they would be free and clear, as every one of you interfered with my private life?" Jason asked in a cold emotionless voice. Yet Mara saw the rage burning with the depths of his eyes. "To twist the one thing that had no connection to you, this smut you're into, or anyone in this household not including me. Did you truly think I would be pleased by this Mara?!"

"I had to do something Jason!" Mara said knowing soon her ass would feel the sting of the paddle once again. "I thought I was losing you to her! I just couldn't allow that to happen baby, not after I found a worthy Master. So go ahead punish your mother! Use that piece of wood on her ass as any good Master would do when his submissive has displeased him."

"Oh, I have something far more painful than just using this piece of wood," Jason said cruelly as the paddle bumped against his shoulder. "However, if it makes you feel any better I believe you," he said letting go of her hair.

Twelve strokes of the paddle resounded throughout his house as each member of his family got their due penitence. The paddle fell from his hand as he walked back to the chair. "Kneel," Jason commanded as the leather squeaked as it molded around him. "You will not move an inch from that spot until I wish it, am I clear?"

"Yes, Master we understand," they said in unison.

"Come kneel before me Mary," Jason said his eyes following her every move as he leaned on the armrest of the chair. Opening up his legs giving her access to what he had in store for her. A wicked smirk graced his face as Jason saw their scowls.

"Take it out Mary let them watch as you service me," Jason commanded smiling sweetly at her. Mary didn't need to be told twice as Mara had kept her on the edge of her orgasm always pulling back before she reached that point, then making her chase that dragon, only to have it snatched away from her. She didn't know if she had gone mad from the experience or not.

Right then it didn't matter as her fingers kneaded through his zipper seeking out what she hungered for. Purring loudly as they wrapped around his growing tool, Mary looked up one last time to Jason, who gave her a slight nod, her mouth engulfing his manhood in one swift move. Jason brushed back her hair as Mary worked his cock leaning his head back breathing out a blissful sigh as her tongue worked the length of his shaft.

"Master," Mary said softly blowing across the tip of his cock. "May I please fuck this cock Master?" she asked before running it along her lips.

"Oh, so polite you are, asking me," Jason said leaning down his fingertips skimmed along her jaw tilting her chin up. Mary's heart fluttered as his lips brushed against hers. The way Jason started slow, taking his time to explore the warmth she had to offer. She had experienced more wet, forceful, and inexperience kisses before, yet none like this. Her hands took hold of his face as she allowed his tongue to explore hers. Jason peered at the three of them as his and Mary's kiss deepened, smiling inwardly seeing the displeasure that was etched on their faces. "Does your Master's cock please you my sweet?" Jason asked his finger tracing along Mary's lower lip.

"Yes, Master ever so much," Mary said loving the feel of his touch upon her skin.

"Then come," Jason said leaning back patting his lap. "No, turn around I want them to see your beautiful orgasmic face as you cum upon my cock," he said as Mary started to climb onto the chair. Watching with delight as Mary posed his cock at her secret entrance, sucking in a breath as she slowly lowered herself onto his heated rod. Mary peered over her shoulder, a smile spread across her lips knowing how her cunt pleased him. "God, I do love being inside you Mary!" Jason groaned as her folds squeezed his member.

"Thank you Master, my pussy is only for you now," Mary said her body shuddering as she used the armrest as leverage. Her breathing was heavy after feeling her body on the verge from Mara's torment. "M.....aster may I cum?! Please, I can't hold it!"

"Of course my sweet, coat my cock in that hot cream," Jason said running his hands along her hips.

His hands traveled northward pulling her back against his chest, cupping her breast as his hips thrust upwards, smiling evilly as he watched his family's reaction as Mary's womb detonated.

"Yes, that's it show them that face," he whispered into her ear. "Do you want to drink your Master's juice, or shall I sow it deep within your womb?"

"Inside me Master!" Mary moaned loudly. Tossing back her head as she felt his semen flooding her canal.

"Clean it," Jason commanded as Mary slid off his lap.

"Do you understand why I have done this?" he asked looking at the three of them as Mary cleaned his spent cock of their combined juices.

"Yes, I believe I do Jason," Mara said trying not to focus on how her son's hot cum was leaking of the teenage girl's cunt.

"Oh do you now. Please explain to the class?" Jason asked in a quizzical light.

"First Master, may I clean out Mary's cunt, she's wasting valuable cum on my hardwood floor?" Mara asked taking his slight nod as his answer. Sliding between Mary's legs her tongue worked feverishly to catch every drop of her son's delicious cum. Once she was done with her task she returned to the spot her Master had placed her in.

"Now as to why you made us watch. I think it was a mix of things, one of what we have done to you in the past, and our inability to stay out of your life. For that I am sorry Jason. I do hope you know I only did so because of my fear of losing you. However, now that Mary is part of our family, will you be looking elsewhere for escape from us?" Mara asked hoping he would relieve her fears.

"Mary, can you stand being here like this knowing everything now?" Jason asked. However, much he acted the part of the dominant; he was still a boy with very limited experience with the opposite sex.

"Yes, Jason," Mary said resting her head on his lap. "You don't know how much I've thought about you. I don't know why you just won't leave my mind. So if this is how it must be for me to be a part of your life then I will gladly endure it," she said looking up to him. "So the question you must ask yourself Master, are you prepared to have a girlfriend in your life?"

"An interesting question you pose," Jason said, all the while his mind screamed out "I have a girlfriend!" Then he felt that feeling in the back of his mind he knew all too well. "I have to say boss I'm impressed," Jason could feel his rogue appendage mirth rolling over him. "Not only do you have two hot older women and a smoking twenty year old fucking me with gusto, now you have this fine lady riding me like a pro. I bow to you oh great and wise Master." Jason could only roll his eyes at his horny phallus. "At least you didn't put me in her ass this time I still swear I smell like shit. However, I do enjoy the smell of satisfied cunt juice coating me."

Sighing inwardly, wondering if he had indeed gone insane, as he was having a conversation with his cock inside his head, that couldn't possibly sane behavior. "Right, remember I'll stuff you into Mara's ass if you don't behave yourself, and we both know she would enjoy feeling you up her ass." Smirking as Jason felt his rods revulsion at the thought. "Promise me this won't happen and I'll swear to be good."

"So does that mean I get to see you more often?" Mary asked, her hand squeezing lightly on his thigh.

"If you don't mind dating a romance author," Jason said, his thumb running along her cheek bone.

"Not one bit," Mary said smiling up to him. "Mistress," she said looking back at Mara. "Would you mind if I spent the night here on the weekends so I can be with my Master?"

"I am sure we can work something out my pet," Mara said smiling sweetly at her. "Now you best go get dressed I am sure your mother is worried about where you have been all day."

"Crap!" Mary cursed as she noted the time. "I'll text you later," she said as she kissed Jason before heading out the door.

"Now have you got something planned for dinner?" Jason asked looking at his mother.

"No, Master I thought we could order in tonight and gather around the TV and watch some movies. However, I understand if you do not wish to after what has transpired," Mara said watching as Jason pulled out his phone.

"Well, after that I'm going to need a large pizza and bread sticks," Jason said peering up seeing them shaking their heads at the bread stick order. "Bacon cheese sticks it is then, so one pizza for the three of you and one for myself. However, if you behave yourself I just might share," Jason said as the line rang.

"Yes, I need to place an order, no this is a pick up, one large pep and bacon, another pep and bell peppers and a bacon cheese stick as well. Twenty minutes sounds good," Jason said ending his call. "Now the two of you," he said pointing to his mother and sister. "Shall go and fetch my dinner while I teach my dear, dear sweet aunt manners," Jason said his amber eyes falling onto Scarlet.

"Master may I ask what have I done?" Scarlet asked feeling her body heat and tremble underneath his gaze.

"Back talk," was his only answer.

"Well, hurry up, you don't want my food getting cold do you," he said looking over at his mother. Sending them to the New York style pizzeria a couple of miles west of his home. "Now for you," Jason said coldly. "Take that nice taut ass over to the dining room table and bend over," he commanded.

"Damn boss, making me work overtime. Not that I'm complaining or anything you do have some fine choices eager to have me. I'll make sure not to cum too quickly so you can give that woman a proper fucking. Just don't put me in her ass this time!" his cock whispered in his mind as it started to roar back to life. "Hush you!" Jason said smacking his cock as it strained the denim of his jeans.

Scarlet hid her excitement within the curtain of her ebony hair as she posed her ass as her Master commanded. She just couldn't get over how forceful her nephew has become since the time in her club. The way he used the paddle on her rear when he would have once told someone else to enact his commands. While his punishment could be seen as sadistic, to her it showed her that he was easing into his role. There was also the enjoyment that she would be the first of the day to be fucked by her Master. To her mind, Mary didn't count at least not yet.

"Now Scarlet just what has gotten into you?" she heard him ask as he entered the dining room.

"Forgive me Master, but I can't help it if my jealousy gets the better of me when you spend time with another woman in front of me," Scarlet said releasing a lustful moan as the sound of the smack of his hand on her ass echoed within the room.

"I see," Jason said his eyes running up and down her naked back. "Did it irk you watching me fuck Mary in front of you?" he asked leaning along her back. Brushing back her hair, his hot breath in her ear, his hand ran along her smooth skin cupping her dangling breast.

"Yes, Master to see her enjoying that cock that I haven't felt since last night. To have your hot cum filling her womb when my own has gone without for so long," Scarlet said rubbing her mound against his bulge. "Is it wrong of me to want to please my Master in every way my body can provide for him?" she asked her heart racing as she heard the sound of his pants falling to the floor.

"I see," Jason said his free hand running the head of his cock along his aunts pink lips. "You want this cock don't you, you horny woman? Such a dirty aunt you are lusting after your own nephew's cock."

"Yes, Master I need it badly," Scarlet stammered as waves of pleasure radiated out from her core. "I can't help but lust after my Master's fine cock," she said sucking in a breath as Jason thrust hard into her. "Fuck! That's it Jason use my cunt! Punish this dirty whore of an aunt for being so bad," Scarlet screamed out as Jason's hips pounded her womanhood. Her nails racked down the wooden surface of the table as his rod glided through her folds. "Yes! Spank my ass Master!" Scarlet cried out joyfully as Jason's hand left a nice red rue upon her skin. "Jason I'm going to cum please Master may I cum."

"Yes, you may," Jason growled increasing his pace and reaching around her pinching her clit as he felt his own orgasm near.

"No! Not there Master!" Scarlet moaned before her howls of pleasure filled his home as his spunk filled her womb as her folds had a death grip on his cock. Her chest heaved as she tried to draw breath into her lungs. Biting her lip as she smiled knowing she had stopped taking her birth control since the night at her club. Scarlet knew she was ovulating, and she knew no better choice of a man to father her child then her nephew. Now with his sperm so deep within her she had no doubt in her mind. That those little swimmers' would find the egg that awaited them.

"On your knees Scarlet and clean off my cock you so easily cum upon," Jason commanded. A hungry smirk graced her lips as she sank to her knees as he held his deflating member out for her.

"Jason we're home," Mara called out stopping in her tracks as her son's cock left her sister's lips. Again she saw the dripping of his cum being wasted on her floor. "Jason just what have you been doing while we were gone?" Mara asked closing the door behind Margret as she carried the pizzas into the living room.

"Teaching me manners Mara," Scarlet said smiling up at Jason. She plunged her fingers into her cunt coating them in his still warm spunk, and held out her hand for her sister as she ensured his cock was pristine. Scarlet's eyes peered out of the corner of her left eye as Mara hungrily savored the morsel before her.

"I see," Mara said coming up for breath licking her lips clean. "I do hope the rest of us will receive the same lesson?"

"Maybe," Jason said coyly directing Scarlet to pull his pants up. "First I want dinner," he said walking off towards the living room.

"Jason, sit beside me please," Margret said patting the seat beside her. Handing him the plate she had prepared for him. "I know you might be still angry with me, but know I only did it because I love you," she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Master, may I sit here?" Scarlet asked pointing to the empty space beside him and ignoring her sister's scowl.

"No, you already had your fun," Jason said smirking and pointing to the leather chair. "Hmm, how to put it... it wouldn't be fair if you were the only one being pleased by their Master."

"Jason, does this mean that you'll let me sit here beside you?" Mara asked draping herself across the back of the couch. Her cheek brushed against his waiting for him to swallow his food before he spoke. Yet she didn't have to as he pointed to the spot beside him. Mara couldn't help herself from giggling as she hurried around the couch. Knowing she had beaten out her sister when she knew he was still annoyed at her ploy. "Thank you sweetheart," Mara said sweetly into his ear. Kissing lightly along his cheek before making up her own plate.

"Jason, is there a movie you want to watch?" Margret asked as she opened up the cable TV guide. Punching in the channel for Showtime, scrolling through the list before Jason told her to stop. While it wasn't something she herself would watch yet it pleased her brother that was all that mattered to her.

With their meal finished Mara and Margret snuggled close to Jason as the movie drew to the finale. Mara's heart swelled as her son hadn't once tried to distance himself from them; or bark at them for being too clingy as they wrapped their arms around his. However, she wasn't expecting what was about to come out of her son's mouth.

"I want to watch a porno," Jason said reaching for the remote only to be denied as Scarlet scooped it up before he could get to it.

"Is that what you really want Jason?" Scarlet asked with an amused grin. She knew the perfect one to watch. It was one she had found a few years ago when she longed for her sister.

"Yes," Jason said vehemently nodding his head, waiting for his mother to rain on his parade.

"Then you don't want to watch any of these on the cable channels' in my opinion they wouldn't suit you. Given how your taste is outside the norm," Scarlet said rising from her seat. "Give me a few minutes and I'll treat you to a superb movie," she said drifting off to the room she shared with her sister.

"Jason, are you sure this is what you want? Is my body not enough to get a rise out of this?" Margret asked her hand resting on his groin while her breast pressed into his arm.

"You know it is Margret, however, this isn't about that," Jason said his fingers drumming on his legs waiting for his aunt to return.

"Then what is it about Jason? Why must you watch such things if our bodies excite you?" Mara asked noting his blushing cheeks.

"Because I've never seen one before," Jason stated before sighing.

"Not once?" Margret asked skeptically.

"No, for the past three years I've been too busy for such things, and I had other things on my mind then to worry about sex or porn for that matter."

"Then let me be then one to enlighten you on such things Master," Scarlet cooed as she sashayed over to the DVD player, switching the TV over to the auxiliary. "I do hope you're ready for this Jason," she said over her shoulder wiggling her ass as the menu screen popped up. Jason took a dry swallow as he read the title 'Family Incest'. Jason's eyes glanced over to his mother as the woman playing the mom in the movie appeared on screen.

"My, my, I hear you been a bad boy son," the actress said standing in the doorway in a bathrobe. "I got a call from the school that you were caught peeping at the girls while they changed. Have I not taught you to respect women?" she asked crossing her arms below her firm breast.

"I know mom but I just can't help myself." Jason cocked an eyebrow at the similarities between the two of them.

"No, it can't be real; they can't be related, or could they?" Jason asked himself as the scene played out. Scarlet bit her lip as she watched her nephew she knew that look. The look that his mind had caught on to the plan facts that were presented before him.

"Oh, I see then it seems I'll have to ensure this doesn't happen again," the actress said undoing the knot in her belt.

"Mom! What are you doing?!" Jason looked the woman over then to his mother.

"Wait! Pause the movie," Jason said looking over at Scarlet. "Mara, go stand by the TV, oh and strip," he said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, Master," Mara said slyly sliding out of her seat. Smiling as she wiggled out of her clothes she would take every chance to be naked before her son. Watching his eyes darting between her and the TV she wondered what his mind was pondering.

soul71
soul71
6,771 Followers