A Son Forced Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,736 Followers

"Master, may I join my sister?" Scarlet asked jumping from her seat when gave his consent.

"Got to say she has nothing on the two of you," Jason said he just couldn't get enough of seeing his mother and aunt in the nude.

"Jason," Margret cooed seductively into his ear. "I do hope that includes me too?" she asked as her breast pressed into his shoulder, her hand tracing along his chest.

"Most definitely," Jason said with a coy smirk. "You can sit down now, and leave your clothes off. Why don't you join them sis," Jason said looking over to Margret.

"As you wish Master," Mara said before walking back over to her seat.

"Of course, silly me still in these rags," Margret said shyly winking at her brother as she rose. Her body went flushed as his eyes stayed on her body as she stripped before her brother. Her fingers running through her neat trimmed pubic hair that was shaped in an upside down triangle directing his gaze towards her womanhood.

"Master, does this mean you are no longer angry with us?" Mara asked softly allowing the heat of her body to soak into her son.

"Possibly," Jason said with amused smirk as Scarlet hit the play button. He took Margret's right hand and Mara's left hand placing them on his groin that had awoken from the show. "Take care of it," Jason ordered. The two of them shared confused looks as to whom he wanted.

"Jason, Master which one of us shall take care of you?" Mary's asked hoping it would be her.

"Both," Jason said easing an eyebrow. "You do want your lesson do you not? Now get to it," he said nodding down to their hands.

"I so love you boss!" his cock roared in the back of his mind. "I would hope so seeing how you already know what I have planned," Jason shot back as the sound of his zipper filled his ears. "You know what to do, and you do it so well," he moaned resting his head against the back of the sofa.

To Be Continued.

soul71
soul71
6,736 Followers