A Son Forced Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers

"Yes?" Jason asked walking over to his bed. Patting his lap telling his mother he was ready. Jason kept his chuckle to himself as his mother scurried over to his bed. Draping herself over his lap handing her son the bottle of lotion she kept on his night stand for when it was her night to share his bed. Jason felt his sister crawling across his bed.

"That you'll want to take a shower with me in the morning?" Margret asked draping herself across his back as he squirted lotion into his hand.

"Sure sis," Jason said kissing her cheek.

"Mmm... Jason, that feels so nice," Mara moaned as the cool lotion eased the sting. Biting her lip as her son's hands slowly massaged her ass.

"Thank you, Master. I'll wait for you to finish, then I'll snuggle with my sweet brother," Margret whispered into his ear.

"Damn boss! I so love you!" his tired cock said tickling his grey matter. "Hush you! If you didn't enjoy this we wouldn't be in this situation," Jason said to his appendage as his eyes feel on his mother's pink slit. "Man, you so can't lie to me, boyo. We both know, as we speak you're so wanting to be back inside that hot snatch. I can't blame you boss. I do love how her cunt cradles me so well," his cock said amusingly. "Why don't you sleep now!" Jason ordered his chatty cock. "I hear and obey Master!" Jason rolled his eyes at his appendage. Yet his mother cunt did have his mind enthralled that much was true.

"Master!" Mara squealed in surprise as her son's fingers ran up her labia.

"Jason?" Scarlet asked sitting down in his desk chair. Jealous that she hadn't thought of having him rub lotion into her ass. Just so that Jason would play with her like he was doing with his mother.

"Yeah?" Jason said looking up as he played with his mother's clit.

"Oh baby!" Mara moaned as her mound quivered underneath his touch. "More! Please Master!" she begged wishing to feel his fingers exploring her channel.

"I was hoping," Scarlet said. Shooting her sister a scornful look, but she pushed it aside knowing that Mara had to watch as she rode his cock. Yet a woman could still be jealous that it wasn't her underneath his masterful touch. "That maybe you would be interested in attending a special event my club?"

"Oh?" Jason asked arching an eyebrow as he her mother's canal accepted his greasy fingers. Yesterday, when he was free he had surfed the net for information on the g-spot. Being a recent virgin Jason was pretty much ignorant in the ways of the woman's sex. He hoped to surprise his mother. "Just what is so special about this event?" Jason asked feeling his mother's thighs trembling as he tickled her folds.

"I want that to be a surprise for you, Jason. I hope you will want to go, although I can't openly be with you," Scarlet said apologetically, "I have to keep up my appearance there," she said with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, I can understand that, who would listen to a Mistress knowing she had fallen," Jason said with a coy smile as he noticed Scarlet's rosy cheeks.

"Fuck baby! Right there!" Mara screamed out as Jason found her allusive g-spot.

"Shhh!" Jason said spanking her ass with his free hand, "I'm trying to have a conversation with my aunt," he said smiling coyly at his mother's back.

"Sorry Master," Mara said. However, with her face buried in his mattress. Jason wouldn't be able to see the huge grin that spread from ear to ear.

"O-o-oh god! F...k m...e! J-j-ason!" Mara squealed from around his covers as her womb detonated.

"So when is this event?" Jason asked feeling his mother's juices dripping down onto his thigh. "I think your ass healed don't you mother?!"

"Thank you, my Master," Mara said weakly. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so sexually satisfied as she was at that moment. "Let me get you a washcloth," Mara said, blushing hard seeing her cream coating his hand and his leg.

"I was hoping to announce it here in the next month. That way I'll know I'll have enough interest to offset the expense to the club," Scarlet said, watching her sister darting into his bathroom.

"That's sensible," Jason said nodding, "So if I do go, do I get to see you in that same setup?" he asked with a sneaky smile as his mother cleaned off his hands then his thigh quickly kissing his cock in the process.

"No, I'll be wearing something else, but I promise you'll enjoy it Jason," Scarlet' said shyly, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Umm, I do enjoy seeing you in pretty much anything auntie," Jason said lustfully, "Althrough we aren't going to that room again are we?"

"Maybe afterwards if you like Master," Scarlet said. Her blue eyes peering through the curtain her ebony hair. "I'll be more then willing to take care of you then."

"So will you go?" Mara asked as she knelt between his legs.

"Possibly," Jason said indifferently.

"Please Master! It would mean so much to me if you did," Scarlet said, rushing to his side resting her hand on his upper thigh. "Won't you please do it for me? I promise you will enjoy the entertainment I have planned. If you don't I'm willing to take any punishment my Master thinks is appropriate for lying to him," Scarlet whispered wantonly into his ear, "I have the prefect place for you to do it too."

"Every well, you let me know when this 'thing' is suppose to take place," Jason said, squeezing his aunt's left thigh.

"Thank you, Jason!" Scarlet said wrapping him in a crushing hug.

"Come sister I think it's time for him to sleep," Mara said getting to her feet, "Jason," she said, bending down the tips of her fingers skimmed along his jaw as her lips hovered of his. "Goodnight my son," Mara said stealing a kiss, "Don't stay up to long."

"Master," Margret said folding back the covers, "Please come to bed," she said, after her mother and aunt had left the room.

"Mmm... how can I say no to that?" Jason yawned heavily as his eyes ran down his sister's naked chest.

"Jason?" Margret said scooting closer to him, "I'm pleased that my body excites you," she said, stroking his hair as she lowered his head to her chest.

"You know how jealous the dudes at my old school would be if they saw me like this?" Jason asked motor boating his sister.

"They can be as jealous as much as they want Jason. They can never have me or have this," Margret cooed sweetly as Jason's lips brushed against her nipple. "I am yours Jason," she said softly, brushing her cheek against his hair.

"Jason? Jason?" Mara spoke softly as she nudged her son awake, so not to disturb her daughter.

"Hmm, what is it Mom?" Jason asked groggily shielding his eyes from the overhead light.

"I have to go into work early a client is having a breakdown," Mara said. Her hand roaming her son's chest she so hoped could have her daily morning protein shot, yet her business was accentual for their families every day cash flow; while yes, she knew he had enough money to take care of them. Mara didn't want her son to spend it all on things she and her sister could provide for her loving Master. They would only tap into his bank accounts for the big purchases: namely the house she wanted. "When you get up Margret will make you something. I'm sorry that I can't do it for you today Master," Mara said, loving how that word just rolled off her tongue. "Also, I was hoping that you'd like to go and look at some houses at lunchtime with me. There's this one place I really want to look at, and I was hoping you would like it too. I can't think of a better place then this house that looks perfectly suited for you my son, my Master," Mara purred as she scooted closer to his head.

"Okay, we'll go look, no promises though. Since I'm the one buying this place, I want it to have a lot of things," Jason said peering out from underneath his arm.

"I understand, but say if it has some of the things you want. Can we just have someone come in and remodel the place to suit your needs?" Mara asked seeing the light of his amber eyes.

"We'll discuss this when I'm more coherent Mom," Jason said eager to return to his slumber.

"Of course dear, I shouldn't have bothered..." Mara grew still as her son placed a finger over her lips silencing her words.

"It's okay to wake me to speak of such important matters just not at six am., okay?"

"Yes Master," Mara answered. Her body trembled as his hand ran along her left cheek, his hand resting on the back of her head pulling her closer. Mara sank into his kiss as they explored each other's mouths. "Oh Jason," Mara moaned softly as he squeezed her ass through her skirt. "Does my body please you so early in the morning?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Then I'll make it up to you for waking so early today," Mara said, hating the fact she couldn't crawl into his bed and service her master.

"You better," Jason said reaching up teasing his mother's nipple.

"Oh baby! You know how mama likes it when you do that," Mara said biting down on her lip. She knew she had to leave as she looked at the clock on his nightstand. How she wished she could finish this, yet the client was livid that they needed to meet early today. "I have to go, but you sleep baby and don't worry about Charlotte. You can make up the class tomorrow, okay?" Mara asked while at first his homeschooling was mainly a punishment for fucking Mary. Yet now she was glad she had done it. It gave them more time to be together as a family and as her son's sub.

"Can't I just do it Monday?"

"No, you need this baby. You can't skimp out on your school work, not if you want to go to that college," Mara said lovingly as she rose, placing a kiss on his forehead as she did. "I'll see you at lunch sweetheart."

"O-okay," Jason yawned as he rolled over back into his sister's arms.

Mara arrived at her law office at six thirty. Jake's car was already in his spot she knew he too must have been called in. While they were divorced, so he could explore his relationship with his boyfriend, that he had kept hidden or at least he thought he had. Mara knew all his dirty little secrets. However, they wouldn't break up the firm not when they both had built it from the ground up.

"Morning Mara," Jake said greeting her as she walked through the front door, "How's my son doing?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"Coming into his role very well," Mara said smiling warmly at him, "Just last night that boy of ours took charge and gave me the punishment I deserved for breaking his order," she said practically drooling. "How's Bill doing? Is his mother still in the hospital?"

"Oh, did he now?!" Jake asked he had never seen this side to her in all their years together. "Well, I'm happy to hear that. I was a little worried about that boy. Sadly, yes, Michelle is still there, Bill and I spent our date night there, but luck would have it her infection broke sometime last night. Although Bill doesn't want to put her in a home due to her stroke. Yet we don't have the room to keep her at our place for to long," Jake said sighing.

"Well, why don't you take the house. Jason wants to move to a place somewhere bigger, and you know how much I hate dealing with real estate agents," Mara said hugging Jake, "Plus that house is yours just as much as it is mine. It is where raised two wonderful children together," she said joyfully.

"Mara, are you feeling all right? I've never seen you like this," Jake said. He had never seen this lighter side to her. Mara always had this hard edge about her from the past twenty years of knowing each other.

"Of course, I am. My Master makes me very happy to be his sub, Jake. I know you did your best, but we both know you were never suited for that role," Mara said caressing his cheek. "Now where is this woman that I had to leave my son for?"

"Room two, she's rather high strung for so damn early in the morning," Jake sighed.

"You get back to Bill. I'll handle it. Oh, I'll be closing the office at noon. Jason and I are going house hunting," Mara said beaming at her ex-husband.

"You sure?" Jake asked surprised. He didn't know her to let him off so easily not when it came to their firm. His son must be really something to make her like this. "Alright, but you call me if you need me Mara."

"Of course, I'm sure Jake. Do give Bill my love. I hope his mother gets better," Mara said waving at him as he exited the building. Humming contently as she entered her office, glancing up seeing the shadow pacing across the hall. Placing her briefcase down on her desk tapping the folder against her chest hoping that this worth her leaving her son without coating him in her juices.

"There you are I've been waiting for like EVER!" The pacing red head screeched only to take a step back as Mara glared venomously at her.

"Mrs..." Mara said quickly at the tab of the folder, "Cornelius, I think a more polite manner is a more appropriate way to speak to you're lawyer whom you dragged away from her warm bed," she said, and her sleeping Master she quickly thought to herself.

"Yes, forgive me, I just don't want that bastard to take my house! I'd rather sell the damn thing then give that pompous ass one square foot of that house!" Mrs. Cornelius seethed as she chewed on her nail.

"Oh?!" Mara asked feigning intrigue. She kept her wicked cunning smile from showing. She knew the woman's husband's lawyers would find out about the home. That was a given, it was only a matter of time. No matter how you tried to hide it. The cost of the upkeep would be noticed. She knew the woman's vindictive nature, she had picked it up ten minutes into their first meeting. It wasn't until she learned about Jason's secret and his wealth that she planning this out. It was her house she wanted, and Mara meant to take it at a steal too. Mara might be a submissive to her son, yet that was only for her son. When it came to her interactions with the world she was Mistress Rose. She would make them bend to her will, obey her commands even if they didn't know it. "If you wish to unload this property quickly say today. Would you be included to meet an interested buyer say one o'clock this afternoon. How much would you be willing to sell it for?" Mara asked for years she had wanted that house, technically it wasn't a house by normal standards. Mr. Holder had built it in the at the end of the 17th century and passed down through his heirs until his line ended five years ago. Each one expanding the footprint of the home until a mansion sat in it's wake on a gorgeous sixty acre estate. Until the woman that sat before her bought it at the estate sell. Yet she knew her dream could never come to fruition until now.

"Your kidding me right?"

"I never kind when it comes to my client," Mara said forcefully. She watched as the woman clinked her fingernail against her teeth as she thought about her offer. Mara hated when people did that in front of her, and yet she had to bottle that away if her plan was going to succeed.

"And you say I can be rid of this house without that cunt laying his hands on it," Mrs. Cornelius sneered at the thought of her two timing husband. Everything she had worked for had nearly been ruined whenever he got his hands on her business, her money, her very life. All so he could spend her money on the whores he was screwing. Now her once vast wealth had shrank considerable since the divorce proceedings. As much as she enjoyed that place the cost was growing to much to keep it up with her only using it a few days of the year.

"On the property yes, however, the money from the sell that maybe up for debate in the courts."

"I know some..." stopping when Mara rose her hand.

"Please refrain from suggesting any criminal activity within this office. What you do or don't do with the proceeds of the sale is up to you. Shall I inform my client that you're are interested in the sale?" Mara asked hoping Jason would love the place as much as she did.

"Oh yes! Anything to irk that slim ball as much as I can. Tell whomever your client is if he truly is interested only for today I'm willing to sell it for 2.5 million. That house is worth far more then that, yet as long as I can recoup the cost of the upkeep and what I played for it I'll gladly let it go for that price."

"I'll have to confer with my client."

"Please do," Mrs. Cornelius nodded. Mara rose from her seat without appearing to eager. Pulling out her cell from her inside jacket pocket. She prayed that she wasn't waking her Master.

"H-h-hello?" Jason answered. "Shh!" Mara heard her son speaking to someone. From the tone of his voice either her sister or her daughter was pleasuring her Master. How she hated that women for making her miss his delicious morning wood. "Hello?"

"Jason, baby, I haven't awaken you have I?" Mara asked hearing a giggle over the line. She knew that giggle from anywhere. Margret!

"No..."

"Jason, you remember when you were little and I always took you just north of the city?" Mara asked hearing her daughter's moan as Mara could only think of her daughter sliding down her son's cock.

"Are you talking about how you always made me stand beside you at the gate as you cooed and awe?" Jason asked trying to keep his voice steady. "Fuck Margret!"

"Does my Master like my tight wet pussy?" Margret asked lustfully. Mara bit her lip as she listened in. She could feel her canal liquefying as her daughter's moans reverberated over the line. How she wished she could run into her office strip off her clothes and pleasure herself while she listened in. Yet she couldn't not with the client so close by.

"Answer her Master," Mara purred.

"Yes, yes, I do. Mom are you getting aroused listening in to this?" Jason asked as he watched his sister gliding along his rod.

"Mmmhmm."

"So what about this house?" Jason asked through clenched teeth.

"How would like to buy it Jason?" Mara asked hoping he would say yes.

"Umm... I think that place is a little out of my price range," Jason said, loving how his sister's breasts looked bouncing as she rode him.

"Oh no baby! This is right in your price range Master," Mara whispered his title. "She's asking for 2.5 million but the offer is only good for today."

"Hmm, I still have to look at the place Mom. That's a lot of money to spend without knowing exactly what I'm buying."

"I know. But are you willing to at least have an open mind about the place?" Mara asked hoping her eagerness wasn't showing. She didn't want her son to know how much she wanted the place. She wanted this to be his home that he made the deicison to buy, and not be forced to hand over his hard work to satisfy her desires. However, the fact that she'll be able to live in that place was truly all that mattered not who owned it.

"Alright, no promises though. I'll call Nana, and have her write me a cashiers check."

"Oh, thank you baby!" Mara said a little to happily into the phone.

"You better be prepared to pay me back for this," Jason said ominously.

"Oh baby! You so know I will," Mara moaned.

"Alright, I got to go," Jason said. Mara heard her daughter's squeal that she could only assume Jason was thrusting his cock deep into her.

"I'll see you at lunch," Mara said before the line went dead. Calming herself she didn't want her client to see how aroused she was. "Mrs. Cornelius," she said, waking back into room two.

"I do hope it's good news?"

"Most certainly, my client be happy to meet you this afternoon to do a little walkthrough. If he likes what he sees then the two of you can close the deal," Mara said, sitting down in her chair.

"Excellent. Now shall we get to the our other business?"

"Jason!" Mara called out as she entered their home. "Baby! It's noon!" she said, setting down her briefcase next to the coat rack.

soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers