A Son Forced Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

"I know," Jason said, walking out of the kitchen with a can of soda in hand.

"Master!" Mara cried joyously running up to him throwing her arms around her son. "Are you ready to go? Do you have the check?"

"Yes?" Jason said patting her back.

"Good. Come on. You know how traffic is in that part of town. It'll take us forty-five minutes to get there."

"Jason?" Margret said coming down the stairs in a white halter top and pink boy shorts, "Can I have a kiss before you go?"

Mara's cheek twitched as she watched the passionatel kiss between them when she hadn't felt her son's lips since this morning. Then she saw the look her daughter flashed her - that taunt! That silent volley her daughter fired off in her quest to become their Master's Mistress. Mara could only smirk at her daughter. It would seem to her she needed to take her daughter down to the basement and teach her who was still the Mistress.

"That's not how you kiss our Master," Mara said spinning Jason around, "This is," she said, watching the annoyance filling her daughter's eyes as her tongue probed her son's mouth. All the while, she gave her own silent answer to Margret's opening salvo. "Go wait in the car sweetheart," Mara said, placing on last kiss on his lips. "Now for you," she said turning towards her daughter. "Don't test me Margret, unless you wish to return to the hog-tie. How would your Master like it, hmm? To see the kind of slut you truly are," Mara growled reverting back to her Mistress Rose personality.

"But..." Margret began to say only to be cut off my her mother's glare. She didn't what Jason to see how depraved she truly was when her mother had first placed her in the harness. She knew the moment the last buckle was in place she'd be begging for her silicone bit gag.

"No buts Margret! I am the Mistress!" Mara said slapping her daughter, "I expect an apology once we get back!"

"Yes Mistress, forgive my rudeness," Margret said hanging her head.

"Oh baby! You know I don't like to punish you," Mara said, softly caressing her daughter's stinging cheek. "But sometimes you allow your pussy to think for you when you know better."

"I know. It's just Jason... is everything I could ever want," Margret said hanging her head in shame.

"Oh, I know my little sub," Mara cooed. "He is magnificent. Now be a dear and clean my room as your punishment. I want it spotless before we get back."

"Yes Mistress."

"Bigger then I remember," Jason said, staring at the Holder Mansion through the newly installed automatic gate.

"I know, Master," Mara said, standing beside Jason as they waited for Mrs. Cornelius to show. Mara's hazl eyes studied the grand facade of the two-hundred-year-old mansion. From the towering columns that stood proud at the grand entrance supporting the second story balcony. The marble railing glinted in the afternoon sun foretelling of the parties of yesteryear. The quarter mile driveway was lined with solar powered lanterns. Lilac drafted on the breeze as her hands wrapped around those gilded bars. Mara was so close she could taste it.

"You seem a little eager Mara?" Jason asked stepping up to the gate. "Something you wish to tell me my little sub?"

"I'm sorry, Master. I wasn't truthful with you earlier. I've wanted this place ever since I was a child. As you know I would bring you here when I needed to clear my head, Jason. Now that this place is within my grasp - or should I say yours my son. I just can't believe a childhood dream is about come true," Mara said, looking longingly at the estate.

"Is that so? Then I guess I can't disappoint my cute sub now can I?" Jason asked with a coy smirk.

"Jason does that mean..." Mara gasped as her hand shot to her mouth to hide her trembling lips. Whatever Jason was going to say Mara would never know as Mrs. Cornelius pulled up.

"I hope I haven't kept you for long?" Mrs. Cornelius asked stepping out of her car. Looking around for whomever was going to buy the place, yet all she saw was a teenager standing by her lawyers side. "Ms. Windham where is this client of yours?"

"Right here Mrs. Cornelius," Mara said gesturing to Jason. "Jason, this is the owner I told you about this morning."

"Isn't he a little to young?"

"Possibly, however, my money knows no age barrier," Jason said coyly holding out his hand to her.

"You sure! How can you possibly have the kind of money I'm asking for?" Mrs. Cornelius asked shaking his hand. Perplexed by the teenager that stood before her.

"Oh, I dabble in a little of this and a little of that," Jason said deviously.

"Right... I do hope you're not pulling my leg!"

"I don't kid about spending close to three million dollars. I've worked long and hard for this," Jason said sternly.

"I didn't mean to offend if I have. I know how hard it is to work for what you have," Mrs. Cornelius said, trying to ease any damage she might have done. "Please, let me show you around I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I have."

For an hour Jason was led around the mansion. He could see the spender of the place that wasn't in question. From the Tiffany chandlers, the restored 18th century wall paper, the odd assortment of antiques that dotted the home; to the indoor pool Mrs. Cornelius had added so she could enjoy it all year round. He could see how his mother lit up as they were shown around. The place had eight bedrooms seven baths and five grand rooms for entertaining guest in the days of yore. Yet what really sold Jason was the library one of the Holder family had built when he or she had control over the property. Jason knew that was the prefect place for him. He could see himself cranking out novel after novel in that room. Plus he also thought it make a good game room for him when writers block struck. He also liked the master bedroom, and how it's double doors made the room feel majestic as if he was truly in one of the novels he had written.

"Well, you have seen the house, so what do you think?" Mrs. Cornelius asked as they stood in the very large kitchen.

Mara stood nervously beside her son. For the entire hour Jason hadn't spoken a word. She was the one asking the questions. Now, however, the time had come on whether or not she would be living in the house she had yearned for since she was eight.

"It is a very lovely place..." Mara was on edge she wished if he was going to pass on the house wishing that he'd get it over with and not keep her in suspense. "Are you sure you want to get rid of this place?"

"No, I don't. Yet I don't want to give my... well that's neither here nor there. Suffice to say I rather sell it then allow him to get the better of me," Mrs. Cornelius said grimly.

"I see," Jason said. His fingertips teased the check in his pocket. "I have to say I'm glad I'm not on your bad side. Your rather scary, and..."

"Yes?" Mrs. Cornelius asked arching an eyebrow.

"Hot," Jason said smirking. Mara gasped in shock, how she wanted to strangle him right then.

"Flattery won't make me lower the price," Mrs. Cornelius said, her lips curled into a smile.

"Can't blame me for trying."

"Boy, if you were a few years older it might have," Mrs. Cornelius said, her eyes ran down Jason's body.

"So how do we do this?" Jason asked. Giving Mara the only hint that he was serious about buying the place.

"For now all you simply do is sign the deed to the property. Then I'll have it notarized by June back at the office, and whatever legal and paperwork is left my firm will file on your behalf; and if you need to sign anything I'll will personally deliver to you," Mara said, keeping up the ruse that she was nothing more then his lawyer.

"Alright," Jason said, relying on her to make sure this was done legally. "Do you have the deed?"

"Of course, do you have the money?" Mrs. Cornelius asked with a smirk.

"Of course," Jason said mirroring her words. Laying the check on the counter, Mrs. Cornelius tentatively picked up the cashiers check off the cool granite counter top.

"Oh my! You weren't joking," Mrs. Cornelius said, seeing the full amount she had asked for.

"Well, here are the main keys, I'll keep a spare set until the end of next week, and once I'm done moving everything of mine out of this house I'll set them here in this bowl. Seeing how I have to make this a rush job I can't remove everything I want. However, I hope you don't mind if I take just a few things? Namely, the bedroom set that I purchased just for that room," Mrs. Cornelius said, as they stood at the front door of the mansion.

"Sure, I was wondering how I was going to furnish this place," Jason said smiling warmly at her as he took the keys from her.

"Think of this as my house warming present to you. Although I have to ask just how in the world do you ever get that much money?"

"Stockmarket, and my job," Jason said matter-of-fact.

"Which is?"

"I'm a romance author."

"Really?!" Mrs. Cornelius said in surprise, "What name do you write under?"

"Kevin Sol."

"Y-y-your Kevin Sol!" Mrs. Cornelius said in disbelief. She knew of the author what woman didn't when his books were her only means of escape the hell her life had become.

"Yeah," Jason said rubbing the back of his neck, "I know I'm probably not what most of my readers except. Yet I am Kevin Sol." Jason was taken aback as Mrs. Cornelius lunged forward locking her lips around his.

"I kissed Kevin Sol," Mrs. Cornelius giggled as she walked to her car.

"Well, that was... unexpected," Mara said, keeping her anger at bay.

"Tell me about it," Jason said, watching as her car drove away.

"Jason, Master, since it's still early, and we have this place to ourselves..." Mara said, pressing her body against his while her lips teased his ear.

"Are you hoping I'd fuck you here before anyone else?" Jason asked knowingly.

"Please Master! I don't care where but please fuck me! Fuck me against this door, I don't care! Just please, please it'll make this wonderful day even better," Mara pleaded with her son.

"Then get on your knees my cute little sub," Jason ordered.

"Oh Master! Yes Master!" Mara said, kissing her son before sliding down his body.

"Take out the cock you hunger for mother," Jason commanded looking down at his kneeling mother. He had purposely foregone wearing any underwear thinking that this might happen.

"Oh baby!" Mara cooed as her hand touched his warm flesh, and not the cloth barrier that normally kept her between his cock and her mouth. Fishing out his cock, her hand slowly stroking it to it's full length.

"Go on. Put that cock in your mouth mother dear," Jason said smiling evilly down at her.

Mara could taste her daughter's lingering juices on her son's cock. She didn't like cleaning another woman's spunk off of what she was sucking down. Yet it appeared to her that this was her son's form of asserting his dominance. As she peered up as his cock glided through her mouth. Her tongue washing away her daughter's scent off of his manhood. Her hands held onto his hips as Jason facefucked her.

"That's a good little sub take your Master's cock!" Jason grunted as his cock poked the back of his mother's throat, "Get on your feet I want to fuck that wet cunt of yours," he ordered. Jason knew his mother well enough to know that she'd be wet enough for him to slided in.

"Yes Master," Mara said lovingly. "Is this how you want me, Jason?" she asked as her breasts pressed against the windowpanes of the front door.

"Is this how you thought you be fucked in my home?" Jason asked roughly hiking up his mother's skirt. Ripping open her pantyhose listening to her whimpering as he ran the head of his cock through his mother's wet labia.

"Y-yes... Master," Mara said, her voice trembling.

"Look outside mother," Jason ordered his breathe hot in her ear, "This is all mine mother, I am the Master of this house," he said thrusting hard into her wet snatch. "From now on this pussy belongs to me. You'll drop everything and be ready for me to fuck you whenever I want and how I want."

"Yes Master. I am your bitch. I am your slut. I'll come willing to you whenever you wish it," Mara said, trembling as her son pounded her mound as she gazed out on to the manicured landscape.

"Good answer. Now fuck your son's cock," Jason said, ceasing his thrust watching his mother thrusting backwards down his shaft. "Did I say you could cum yet?" Jason barked as he saw her cream coating his skin.

"Forgive me Master. I can't help but love the feel of my son's cock deep inside of me," Mara moaned as Jason's hand struck her ass once, twice, thrice as he delivered out her punishment. Yet her curtain of raven hair hide her glorious smile at how her son was becoming the Master she had long for, for so many years.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers