All Comments on 'A Son's Time Away'

by Moceanu2016

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nic331nic331over 7 years ago
Nice!

Nicely done for your first story here. Look forward to more.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
Well written 4 stars

A glad he chose not to rape her as he planed to take her. Great story please continue this one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

Looking forward to further lusty mom/son goings on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a bad tale...

... but not a truly great one, either. Many years ago, I discovered that my first wife was cheating on me with another man. Though the scars from those years have all but faded away, I can still recall the pain, and no man who is truly devoted to his wife should be made to feel that - even in a work of fiction. Thus, from the standpoint of the plot, I'm not a fan of stories where Mom is cheating on her loving husband as she becomes her son's lover. A good Mom-Son story, to me, moves Dad out of the picture either in the first couple paragraphs, or shortly thereafter. Let it be that Mom's discovered that hubby's cheating on her. She's ready to divorce him, but she wants to prepare her son for it, so that it doesn't affect his ability to do well at college. Or have him already gone before the story starts. I don't care which, but get Dad out of the picture! Don't turn Mom into a cheating slut!

Along that same line, in this story the mother gives in much too quickly for a woman who supposedly has a loving husband. She no sooner sees her son's cock and learns that he lusts for her, than she's ready to bed him and let him have his way with her. For pity's sake, at least have her tell her son that Dad hasn't made love to her in over a year, or something. Either that, or at least have her take a day or two to deal with her dilemma over the idea of making love with her son.

Finally, this story was so riddled with errors in spelling and grammar that it's obvious the author needs to find an editor to help correct the mistakes.

That's why this story only got a '3' from me.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 7 years ago
Which way to go?

A handsome story, way beyond half way through, this could have taken several routes.

In the second paragraph, I had visions of him jumping on her against her will the moment he saw her. I'm so glad it didn't happen that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

I thought this story was great. The young man like so many others out there begins to see his loving mother more than just mom but as a sexual being. I am curious about how this desire grew, was it after reading about the Oedipus complex in psychology class or reading about Oedipus in literature class. It is interesting that soon after leaving the family home many colleges plant the seeds for many young men to think of their mothers in new ways. As the young men lay in their dorm rooms, homesick and horny, their minds wander to their days lessons and before they know it they are having wet dreams about mom, or actively stroking their cocks to their new sex goddess. As for mom perhaps she is an empty nester who now finds herself alone in a big house all day with an inattentive husband. As with this great story the sons desire grows and upon his first visit home, finds his cock hardening in his mothers presence. When mom and son hug the son needs to say nothing mommy can feel her son's hard manhood press against her body, mommy now feels sexy. I agree with an earlier comment that mom gives in too quick and this might be one of my few faults I find with this story. In reality mom may need a bit more time to surrender to her son. Having said that I loved your description of mommy spreading her thighs for her dear son. I hope mom struggles a bit more in future installments. Mom tries to be a good faithful wife and mother, but can't resist her son's advances and finds herself playing the role of her son's lover with ever increasing frequency. I can't wait for the son to bend his mother over the dining room table and hump her from behind with mommys panties around her ankles and her son's hands groping her full breasts until mom feels her son push deep and grunt "I love you mommy" in her ear as he fills her womb with his seed. I want to read about mommy going to visit her son for the weekend at college, dad. Stays home and mom and son spend the entire weekend in a hotel bed, mom groaning in orgasm each time her son fills her with seed. I want to read about the son buying mom lingerie for Mother's Day. I want to read about mom slipping from her marital bed walking down the hall to her new young lovers bed and after a night of uncontrolled sex, mom gets on her knees and sucks one more load of cum from her son. Her night of pleasure over, mom waddles her pregnant body back to her marital bed, her pussy dripping with her son's seed and his smell on her breath. Mommy is now her son's lover.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I gave it 4 stars. It ended rather abruptly and I found it hard to believe the mom would go from being aghast at seeing her son jerking off (and what kind of numbnuts jerks off with the door wide open across the hall from his parents?) to being his cock whore 30 seconds later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story

You have captured the feelings and emotions of many young guys. The detailed descriptions show that the fantasy has become an obsession that cant be denied.

Chris7swChris7swover 7 years ago
All a bit quick - from all angles

Should have stretched out the build up, added some verbal teasing, seen off dad, included some physical tempting, created a wicked atmosphere.....and then let them get on with it. Mom turned into a slut way too soon and even though this was far from original I still gave you 4 because I like incest stories

Short stories are a bit like one-line jokes - they need to be really good to command top ratings, with a strong fast pace and a huge crescendo. Your story was fine enough but lacked that mind-grabbing something that made it special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but too short

Great dirty talk. "Your taco is the best" was a great pun. Add more of them. It needs way more buildup and background. Also get an editor, too many mechanical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just so-so

Just another unrealistic and rushed story. It makes me feel like "Mommy" is retarded.

Maybe it's a good jerk off story for pre-teens but it doesn't appeal to grown ups. The spelling is so autrocious that one is lead to believe that English is your second language. Good God man you don't have spell check? The grammar is just depressing. Don't quit your day job (if you have one).

adave48adave48over 7 years ago

For the first time a short but flaming.

Give him a chance

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
A good start

I agree with most of the other posts. You need to proof-read or have one of the other author's here proof-read it for you. Thursting vs Thrusting, He vs She, my vs me...lot of those kind of mistakes can detract from the story for a lot of us. And use spell-check.

And, yes, the story was rushed. Perhaps more seduction, teasing or taunting in the next installment. You must have an idea where it leads so write about it. Just don't make it sound like every other "boy comes home from college and fucks his mom" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an excellent story, especially for a first time offering!

And some very good comments as well. I like what the reader who wrote Hot, Hot, Hot has to say about how great it is when sons mess around with their moms, but I disagree with how he thinks it starts. It never begins with reading some old Greek play. It begins in the heart and mind and hot young balls of the son. The kid finds himself getting hard around his mother, he finds himself admiring her bountiful breasts and her perky ass and speculating on that hairy hole between her legs, the same hole he came out of. The urge to fuck his own mother is totally natural, programmed in the young male. It takes all of the destructive anti-human power of a scared society to instill boys with the burden of "guilt" over their entirely normal inborn desire--the desire for their own mother's glorious cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good start

A great start but a mother son relationship does require building up.

No mom will simply fall into her sons arm without a great deal of reluctance.

The sons on the other hand have no such problems and almost always (consciously or subconsciously) want to replace their fathers by getting their own seed into their mother's womb.

The son must do all that he can to seduce his mother and help get rid of her moral, religious and social taboos.

Please spend some more time on your next mom/son tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2

Adolescent twaddle! Finish high school before you write any more here. Go take a writing course.

bripash33bripash33over 7 years ago
Enjoyable reading

I like your story, I am not reading it for great literature, I enjoyed it. Do not let it stop you. I have never written a story but I liked reading yours. I would like to know what happened after the 1st day with them as a couple. Please write a sequel.

alpha49eralpha49erover 7 years ago
Anonymous morons

It's funny that people hide nasty comments behind their "anonymity ". The person wrote a story which puts their talent out for all to enjoy or not. Instead of disparaging the task and hiding behind the Anonymous label, write one of your own and offer it up for other Anonymous losers to rip up and act like they're a literary professor or something. If you have no other purpose except to be an a$sh@!3 then keep it to yourself... otherwise offer constructive criticism.

I agree with the others about spelling and grammar. It matters. Take the time to have someone proofread before you post. Yes the plot could have taken more time to develop but then that would be someone else's story not this one. The challenge would be to redo this story from mom's perspective and find out why she was so willing to cross the line with her son. Dad not performing? Sexual fantasies from breastfeeding? Peeping? There are a zillion ways to go with it.

Good job! Keep writing and grow with it.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Alpha get off your fucking high horse

Anonymous or logged in with an account you are still anonymous for no one knows who you are. Seriously!

Abrupt ending and needs spell check. Work on those 2 things and you will have higher scores. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nonsense

When someone goes along "pretty well" with its own family,THIS ISN'T a "vanilla experience",but SIMPLY A NORMAL AND NATURAL one!Stop telling NONSENSES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good but have to work on

The misspellings looking forward to à continuation of the story

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

To quote David Johansen:

"Hot, Hot, Hot!"

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous