A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This whole scene must look incredibly hot: here she was on her knees, in tight shorts and sports bra, already soaked in her sweat, giving head to this muscular stud, taking his big dick in her mouth and fucking him with her throat in ways she would never with her boyfriend. All the while eager for him to cum down a throat that had only known the taste of one man's seed.

What if Peter walked in on them right now? Catching them in this hot, sordid act? What if he saw his girlfriend with her mouth around a cock bigger and thicker than his?

Oh god, that was too hot! Erin felt a warmth between her legs she had never felt before.

"Fuck my cock with your throat, Erin!" Kyle gasped. "Fuck it like you'd never take Peter's dick! Oh my god! You're so good at this!"

Popping his cock out from her mouth again Erin smirked at his expression. "You talk about making me cum, but it looks like you're the one that's about to cum!"

"You got me there," Kyle said. Winking down at her. "I'm gonna cum, all right. I'm going to cum in your mouth and throat. Ready to taste my cum, Erin? Ready to taste real cum? Not whatever Peter gives you?"

She scowled. Her boyfriend's cum tasted fine, and if he held off for a few days he could really paint the insides of her mouth white with his seed! "Peter tastes just fine," she said.

"Bet it's like salty water," Kyle said. "Yeah, you need to taste some real protein."

Ignoring his taunts Erin began to fuck his cock with her throat again. His thick shaft worked its way back and forth inside her throat. Her tongue licked and caressed his tip every time she pulled her head back. Over and over again Erin worked his cock with her throat, mouth and tongue. Fuck, she hated that she was doing this, but she had never felt so turned on! This stud, this hot, toned, muscular, gorgeous, arrogant piece-of-shit stud and his huge, thick, gorgeous cock! Back and forth she moved her head, feeling his thick, warm nine inches slide back and forth in her throat.

Tipping his head back Kyle revelled in the feeling of this hot brunette as she went to town on his dick. God, her throat was so tight, and it gripped his cock as she pulled back her head; the feeling so incredible it was all he could do not to cum!

"Oh fuck!" Kyle gasped. "Work my cock, you horny slut!"

Erin bobbed her head, furiously working his cock with her throat. Her hands left his dick and balls to feel his sculpted six pack. Her fingers felt the contours of his chiseled abs as her head moved back and forth along the length of his dick. Her eyes stared up at him, almost daring him to continue goading her with his insults.

"Yeah, that's it!" Kyle clenched his fists, holding them either side of his groin, where this hot and horny stunner was fucking his huge dick with her throat and mouth. "Suck it! Work it with your throat! Fuck... imagine it Peter could see you now! What would he think of his girl with my cock in her throat?"

She pulled back; his cock head popped out of her mouth. With her hands she kept up the pace of the work she had been doing with her tight throat. "I bet you'd love that," she said, her hand flying up and down his big, thick shaft. "I bet you'd love for Peter to walk in right now and see us like this. Bet you'd love him to see me sucking your cock."

What she didn't say was that a part of Erin, that horny part of her, would also love for Peter to walk in right at this moment. He would see his loving girlfriend down on her knees, her big tits heaving, barely restrained by the sports bra, as she held the huge cock of Peter's arrogant, bullying roommate. A cock that was bigger and thicker than her boyfriend's own. A cock that she was sucking and throat-fucking with more passion than any of the occasions she had given Peter - her dear, loving boyfriend - a blowjob!

Fuck! Why couldn't she give her man a blowjob like the one she was giving Kyle right now? A hot act of passionate oral sex that must have been going on for forty or so minutes by now! How had he not cum already?!?

"Yeah, I'd love for Peter to see this," Kyle said smugly, watching this stunner jerk his cock with her hand as she stared up at him with barely restrained fury. "I'd be filming this right now if my phone was in my hand."

"And it better not get in your hand!" Erin snarled.

"What's the matter, Sexy? Are you afraid I'll show Peter you jerking me off?" Kyle said. "What do you think he'll say if he saw you as you are now? Kneeling there with your hands around my dick? What do you think he's going to say?"

She didn't reply. Her eyes glared up at him as her hands flew up and down his huge shaft.

God, she looked so hot! Kyle didn't think he could be any harder for this woman, but each time he was proved wrong. Erin was wasted on a guy like Peter.

"You just wait until I get my cock in you!" he said, smirking.

"Yeah, not gonna happen," Erin said and shoved her throat around his cock head once more.

Kyle gasped as she throat-fucked him even harder than she had been, and she had given him head harder than most girls who had ever given him a blowjob. With her new passion and zeal Erin now surpassed all of them. Fuck! This girl was something else! Just when he thought she had peaked she went and surprised him even further! Her head jerked the length of his cock, her tight throat squeezing and working his big cock like no girl had before. God, it was so fucking difficult not to cum, but Kyle knew he had to hold off. He could tell she was hot for his cock, he just had to play his cards right and he would get his cock in her hot pussy tonight!

Maybe more than once!

Erin moved her head back and forth. Feeling his warm cock slide down and up her throat. Her hair flapped with the rapid motion of her head. Flapping against his muscular calves, straining as Kyle stood with hands clenched, trying not to cum as this stunning brunette, the girlfriend of his roommate, was literally trying to suck the cum from his balls.

"Oh god," Kyle gasped. "You should see this, Peter! You should see your girl right now! Taking my dick like a fucking pro! God! I've never had a blowjob this good! Jesus, Peter! What have you been doing with this girl? Fuck! Oh god, Erin! That's it! Fuck my dick with your throat! Fuck it like you'll never fuck Peter's!"

Erin worked her head up and down his shaft. The movement of her head, and the sounds of her lips smacking his thick shaft, filled the room. Almost as loud as Kyle's moans of intense pleasure.

"She's sucking my cock Peter!" Kyle groaned. "She's sucking it so good, mate. She's the best cocksucker I've ever had!"

Taken aback by the honesty she heard in his voice, Erin momentarily paused her attack on his dick - her mind reeling with the implications of what he was saying. That a guy like Kyle, who must have had sex with so many girls on campus, girls with far more sexual experience than Erin, thought she was giving him the best blowjob he ever had was...

...well. She smiled, looking up at his face, thankful that his eyes were currently closed as he struggled with the pleasure she was giving him. Erin didn't want him to see how his words had affected her. Didn't want him to see how pleased she was by what he was saying.

She was still doing this for Peter... right?

With sudden, renewed vigour she fucked his dick with her throat hard and fast, as she gripped his tight ass with her hands. Plunging his thick cock deep into her throat over and over again. A deep, guttural moan escaped her with each time she pulled her head back, as she felt his length almost withdraw from within her. It had never been like this with Peter!

"Oh god!" Kyle gasped. His legs were shaking. His whole body was covered in sweat and his heart was beating so fast. It was so fucking hard to hold back! She was sucking the cum from within his big balls. Her hands moved from his ass over his tight abs as her head flew up and down his shaft. Her fingers stroked the hard definition of each gym-honed muscle, as if in awe a male body could feel this way. "I wish you could see her right now, Peter!" He groaned. "She's loving my cock! Loving it more than yours!"

Oh, how Erin wanted to pull away then and refute that, but she couldn't keep from sucking and fucking his big hot dick with her throat. His cock head pumped up and down as she worked her head back and forth like a woman possessed, and fuck! - she was! Erin hadn't realised how much frustration she had bottled, but she saw now that Peter hadn't been a release for her sex drive. Fuck, he had probably been adding to her frustration! Pounding that treadmill hadn't eased her bottled-up frustrations either, but this arrogant cunt and his huge cock was providing just the release she had been looking for.

Jesus... she was going to fuck him, wasn't she?

Both terrified and turned on by the thought of a possibility hurtling towards her like a train, Erin fucked and fucked his cock with her tight, warm, moist throat. Working her head back and forth so fast she was sure she'd give herself whiplash. Her jaw ached. She had been working his cock with her mouth for what must have been an hour by now! She could hear him gasping and breathing heavily, and she knew Kyle couldn't be too far off cuming.

This was actually happening! She was going to take this asshole's cum in her mouth!

"That's it!" Kyle gasped. "Fuck my cock with your face! God! You're so good, Erin! You're so good at sucking cock! So fucking good! Peter doesn't deserve a girl like you!"

And Erin almost agreed; Peter could never last as long as this hung piece of shit. She could never give her boyfriend this kind of treatment. Frustrated by this she began fucking his cock with her throat harder and faster than ever, until her neck began to hurt; so furiously was she taking his big hot cock in her mouth and throat.

"Oh fuck!" Kyle gasped. He couldn't hold back any more. She was too good at this! Never had he had a girl suck his cock with such skill, such passion, or such lusty need for his cum to fill her warm, moist mouth. The fact that it was Peter's girlfriend who was sucking his dick only made it so much hotter. Too hot! Normally Kyle could last for hours when a girl went down on him, but it barely had been just one and he was literally on the edge of blowing his load!

Whatever happened next this would be a night he would remember for ages!

"Oh god I can't... I can't hold it! Erin! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Back and forth she bobbed her head. Taking his cock deep in her throat. Fuck she wanted this to happen. She wanted to feel his hot cum in her mouth!

"I'm gonna cum in your girl's mouth, Peter!" Kyle gasped. "I'm going to fill her mouth with my cum! I wish you could see this! Fuck this is so hot!"

Erin found herself agreeing! This was so fucking hot! She had been giving this muscular stud the blowjob of his life for ages, and he was going to cum in her mouth! This was Peter's asshole roommate! The guy who made her boyfriend's life miserable! And she had been giving him a blowjob for an hour now, and she was going to swallow his cum! She had woken up this morning a good, loyal, loving girlfriend, and here she was sucking and throat-fucking not just another man but the man her boyfriend hated most! God, how did this all happen?

"Fuck, I'm cuming!" Kyle thrust his dick forward. He was so close now! Together they worked his cock, she with her throat while Kyle worked his hips. His hands gripped her head, his fingers lost in her thick brown hair. "I'm gonna cum in your girl's mouth! I wish you could see this Peter! See how good your girl is at sucking cock! I bet she's never sucked your cock this good! She's gonna get her reward now! Are you ready, Erin? Ready for my cum?"

She was. Her head bobbing faster.

"Oh yeah... she wants it! She wants my cum! Peter, your girl wants my cum!" Kyle groaned. "Yeah! That's it! Work it! Oh god I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth! You ready Erin? Are you ready for my cum?"

Working his cock with her throat Erin answered him by squeezing his dick her tight throat.

"Oh fuck!" Kyle groaned. "You're so fucking good at this! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming in your girl's mouth Peter! Fuck! FUCK!"

Feeling his hands clench - this was it! - Erin moved her head back until his large cock head was within her mouth and held his shaft with both of her hands as she felt it throb, and within moments his thick head expanded. Having given Peter several blowjobs Erin thought she was ready for what was about to happen.

She was so terribly, erotically mistaken.

A huge jet of thick, hot, gooey cum blasted against the inside of her mouth. Splashing across the back of her throat and coating her tonsils with his life-creating gunk. Erin's eyes widened in shock as a second, and a third thick jet of fertile seed was blasted out of Kyle's cock, splashing across the inside of her mouth and covering her teeth and tongue with fluid that felt much, much thicker than anything Peter had ejaculated.

Erin held Kyle's cock tightly as he blasted her mouth with huge jets of cum. Fuck, how could he ejaculate so hard? The force of his cum shot across the back of her throat, splashing across the inside of her mouth. Threatening to force its way down her throat through the sheer power of this guy's ejaculations. Kyle was coating everything in her mouth with his seed, filling it with his thick, hot cum like Peter never had. Or could.

Her eyes widened still as Kyle kept cuming. His cock blasted her mouth with huge wads of his potent cum. Filling it with warm seed until her cheeks began to bulge with the amount of cum he was pumping into her mouth.

Erin couldn't believe it! Peter had never cum this much in his life; she reckoned even if they had abstained for weeks he could never match this! But Kyle had been fucking a woman all last night and yet his cock just kept pumping huge wads of hot cum into her mouth. Each jet of hot, creamy life-creating gunk was so much larger than what Peter could produce!

With her mouth threatening to explode with his cum Erin began working her throat. She felt his hot baby-making gunk slide down her throat in large globs. She kept swallowing, yet as much as she swallowed Kyle kept cuming more. She felt huge globs ooze out between her lips, flowing down her chin. She felt warm globs drip onto her tits. Felt his thick cum ooze down between her breasts.

The room was silent save for the loud workings of Erin's throat as she struggled to keep up with the amount of cum Kyle was pumping into her mouth. Again and again she swallowed his hot seed, only for his cock to pump another huge wad of his cum into her mouth, until Erin was sure he would never stop!

Fuck this was so hot! She had throat-fucked this boy for ages, and he was cuming so much into her mouth! Erin felt light-headed; she couldn't believe how virile Kyle was! So much more than the meagre loads Peter could produce.

She choked, spilling cum over her chin. Hot globs dripped onto her tits, onto the sports bra, as she pulled his cock out, gasping. Aiming it at her chest she watched Kyle ejaculate thick jets of hot cum over her large tits. Cum splashed across her pale skin, oozing down her chest and abs. His fluids soaked into her sports bra as she felt his cum drip from her chin.

Again and again Kyle shot his cum over her until her tits were covered in his thick gunk! Globs oozed down between them, down her abs, reaching as far as her shorts.

Just when she thought he would never stop, he blasted one more huge jet of hot gunk over her tits, and with an immensely satisfied gasp finally stopped.

For a moment they remained still; Kyle coming down from his orgasmic high, while Erin knelt in both shock, awe, and incredibly turned on by what she had just witnessed.

Slowly she swallowed what cum still remained in her mouth, feeling his thick gooey load travel down her throat. A sensation she never had with Peter. Holy shit; Kyle came so much more! His cum tasted so much better than her boyfriend's it was unreal!

Collapsing back on her heels, Erin breathed heavily as she felt her heart thudding in her chest. She had never seen a guy cum so much; not even in porn! Her stomach sloshed with his seed; she felt so full of cum, and even more was over her tits, neck, and down her abs! Fuck, he had soaked her sports bra in his cum; there was no way she could walk out of here now with her top in such a state!

Kyle had collapsed back onto the bench and was now leaning back on it, breathing heavily too as he came down from such an intense orgasm. "God!" he gasped. "You're some cocksucker, Erin! You should be sucking a real dick, not Peter's tiny cock!"

His words snapped her out of the post-blowjob haze. "Keep shittalking my boyfriend, asshole," Erin muttered, looking at herself and how much of her chest, abs and top were covered in cum. "Look at the state of me! I'm soaked! You've ruined my top!"

"Not my fault you can't handle my cum," Kyle smirked.

Erin glared at him. "Fetch me a towel you cunt," she snapped.

"Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to move for a while, you've sucked me off too good," Kyle said, his smug grin growing wider. "Take off your top and take a shower."

"Yeah, I bet you'll love to see my tits," Erin said, then sighed. Bending down she picked up the towel that had previously been wrapped around Kyle's waist. She resisted giving it a sniff; there was no way she was putting her face near that, but it would do for wiping off the gunk covering her tits and bra.

Kyle smiled at her as he lay back on the bench. The massive shaft of his cock was still hard; it had barely softened despite pumping so much cum down her throat. It stood almost straight up from his body. Horribly, terribly inviting; Erin couldn't help but stare as she wiped herself clean of his cum.

Kyle noticed: "Like what you see?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

"I'm not the one looking thirsty." Kyle pushed himself a little more upright. "What's the matter? Doesn't Peter satisfy you? Can't get off with that little dick of his?"

"And you're going to give it to me, right?" Erin said, throwing the towel aside. God she hated this asshole, but she hated that she was so turned on by him. His body was sex incarnate, and his huge cock had pumped so much cum into her mouth, and over her tits and face. Hot and virile. Her vagina wanted to ride that thick dick of his, just to know what a cock that size felt like. "You're gonna fuck me good and proper. Make me cum like my boyfriend can't?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna do exactly that, Erin," Kyle said. This girl was stunning: here she stood right in front of him in tight shorts and a sports bra that hugged her large tits so tightly. That she had just given him an incredible blowjob was so fucking hot, and that he had covered her tits with his cum was even hotter! That pink sports bra was stained with his seed despite her efforts with the towel, and her tits glistened with sweat and traces of his cum.

"You gonna fuck me with that big dick of yours?" Erin continued, turning on the sass. Making this a bit of a tease. She moved her hands over her tits as she spoke. It felt good to play with this guy. She loved how his cock twitched as she spoke, like he was imagining her on it, riding him into that bench. Fuck; she could practically see it herself! "It's so much bigger than Peter's, you know."

"Yeah, I know," Kyle said, smugly.

"Did you know you cum so much more than he does?" Erin said. "Did you know your cum tastes so much better than his?" Wait, why was she saying this? Oh sure, it was all completely true, but why was she now feeding this guy's ego?

Unless...

She was going to have sex with him, wasn't she?

As she stared down at this hot, toned, muscular, tanned hunk Erin came to the realisation that she was not just seriously considering it; she was certain of it. There was an itch that Peter couldn't scratch. Was unable to, and not just because his dick was smaller. Peter just wasn't good at sex.

1...45678...20