A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully he didn't tease her long, and pushed himself back in until the tip of his dick kissed her cervix once more.

"Oh... so much bigger..." Erin purred as she felt his warm hard shaft plunge deep into her once again. God, this felt so good! That small part of her that still felt shame for cheating on her boyfriend was growing quieter with each slow thrust of Kyle's powerful, muscular thighs.

"You're tight as hell, Sexy," Kyle said as he moved his hips. That wasn't a lie: Kyle thought he had finally found someone as tight as Sarah Ellis, and if Erin was half as good as her... of all the girls he had slept with that American redhead was the only one he thought of when jerking off. That she had disappeared from his life - returning to the States a year ago - still infuriated him, but that was the past. Erin was now.

And Erin felt fucking great on his cock.

Kyle was eager to take this further - he loved to fuck hard and fast - but he wasn't sure about her yet. He didn't think that ginger sack of soy she called a boyfriend was man enough to give it to her the way Kyle knew girls really liked to get fucked (and he was always happy to oblige their unspoken demands). Erin might not be used to hard, lusty sex, that got the blood pumping and kept Kyle rock hard for hours. She was definitely not used to someone of his size.

Better keep it slow for now, despite his strong urge to pound her into this bench like the sexy piece of ass she was.

"I've never felt a pussy as tight as yours!" Kyle said as he pumped his cock slowly back and forth inside her. Letting her get used to his size, girth, and hardness. "You feel so good, Sexy!"

"Really?" Erin said, smirking. "Of all the girls a big boy like you must have fucked? Little old me is the tightest?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Kyle said. "God, you're so tight on my cock! This feels so fucking good!"

"Do let me know if you can't handle it," Erin said with dick-hardening seduction. "I want to fuck your cock not ruin it."

Kyle was loving this sass from her. From the moment he first spoke to her Kyle could tell there was a fire in this woman, and Kyle Matthews loved to play with fire. He had planned to give it to her slowly for another ten minutes or so, but fuck it: this woman needed a good fucking, and he was going to pound her shapely ass into this bench until she screamed.

Lifting his hips he took himself almost entirely out of her, holding himself with the head just within, before plunging his cock deep into her with a powerful thrust that literally took the air out of Erin's lungs.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped before he thrust himself into her again, deep and hard. Within moments Kyle was setting a rhythm. One that saw his thighs rising high and falling rapidly, plunging his hard, nine-inch dick deep into her with more force than Peter could ever have managed.

"You like that, sexy?" Kyle said as he bucked his hips. God, this felt good! She really was the tightest he had ever fucked; her vagina sucked and gripped his cock as he pistoned it in and out. He was fucking her fast now; not as fast as he could, but Kyle didn't want to break her just yet. Let her get used to his size and power, then he'd let her go to town and set her own pace; really learn to love his dick.

Then Peter's girlfriend would be his. His hot piece of ass he could fuck whenever he wanted.

God, that would be so fucking hot!

First, though, he needed to teach her to love his cock, and so Kyle held himself above her as his hips bucked back and forth, plunging his thick, nine-inch dick deep into her tight, warm pussy. It felt so good to be fucking this stunning brunette without a condom - her pussy sucked at his cock as he pulled back, like she was trying to suck the cum from his balls the same way her mouth had done earlier.

Beneath him Erin moaned with how good his thrusting felt. His cock was pumping into her faster than Peter ever could work his own, much smaller dick, and she was loving it! This was sex! She realised, as she gripped the sides of the bench and adjusted her hips and legs, that she didn't really care much for making love, or intimacy.

No, Erin realised now that when she had sex she wanted to fuck. She wanted hot, lusty, carnal fucking! Kyle knew it - somehow he knew it - and he was giving it to her the way she had been yearning for all this time with Peter.

The itch was being well and truly scratched.

With her new position, bracing her legs on the hard bench, Erin began to put all that work she had done on her core muscles into good use, by bucking her own hips up to meet his; she met his descending cock with powerful upward thrusts.

Kyle grunted as he felt her maneuver; fuck, this felt incredible. He knew she worked out - they had first met at the gym, after all - but he was caught off-guard by her strength, as she thrusted to meet his cock with her pussy. It made a hard landing, plunging his cock into her so hard that he was almost slamming into her cervix with each thrust. Few women had done this to him, and he was loving how it felt!

"Fuck, Sexy!" he grunted, thrusting his hips into hers with strong, hard flexing of his muscular frame. "You like this? You like taking my cock?"

"Oh... fuck... yeah," Erin moaned. "Oh that feels good. Oh fuck... I can see why you're such a big hit with all the girls..."

Kyle grinned. He loved hearing a woman encounter his size and skills for the first time, and to hear it from Peter's stunning girlfriend was a definite turn-on! Thrusting his huge dick into her, he concentrated on hammering her pussy into the bench.

Erin was having none of it, and she met him with equally powerful thrusts. "Fuck, Kyle..." she said, gasping for breath as his hard thrusts knocked the air out of her lungs. "You're so fucking big! Fuck... I needed this... oh, god... I needed this! I really needed this!"

"I could tell!" Kyle said as he hammered his dick into her. "First time we met, you know what I saw?"

"Hmm... another conquest?" Erin smirked. She held tightly onto the bench to stop herself from moving along it with each powerful thrust of this muscular stud above her. "Another scratch on your bedpost? Another girl to fuck and cum in?"

Part of that was true, Kyle had to admit. She had looked so hot working out that it had been an effort not to think of her that night when he had fucked one of the girls in his class. That he had picked one of the brunettes that bore a passing resemblance to Erin had been a betrayal of his subconscious, and as he had fucked her for hours he kept seeing Erin's face on hers.

But now he was fucking the real thing. The genuine article. This hot, toned beauty who turned him down again and again every time he approached her at the gym. Who had never seemed interested in what drove other women wild. Kyle loved seducing women with boyfriends, or who had husbands or were engaged. He loved hearing from them how much bigger, and better than their partners he was, and he couldn't wait to hear Erin tell him how much better he was at sex than Peter!

But first he had to fuck her, and fuck her good. Show her what he was really capable of.

Plunging his dick into her over and over, the muscles of Kyle's arms strained as he held his tanned, sculpted body over this gorgeous brunette. "I saw a girl in need of a good fuck," he said, his hips rising and falling over and over. "I saw a girl who wasn't getting the attention she needed from the man in her life!"

Fuck, he was right. She loved Peter: he was kind, and sweet, and caring, but he didn't fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked. He couldn't; he didn't have the stamina, or, bless him, the size or girth. He was a sweet guy, but he wasn't built for sex.

Kyle was, and, fuck, was he demonstrating that now, and Erin moaned with how good it felt to have a big, thick, hard cock plunge deep into her over and over. So good; she could feel a ball of pleasure build inside her. A sensation she had only felt a sliver of before with Peter.

Kyle was going to make her cum. This arrogant cunt, this bullying roommate of her boyfriend's was going to make her cum, and rather than feel disgusted Erin began to work her hips harder, to meet his cock with greater vigour, more need.

Because she needed to cum, and cum in a way that she could never do herself.

"Ohh... you're wrong..." she lied. His cock plunged deep each time she raised her hips. Fuck, it felt so good! "Peter satisfies me. He's so good. He makes me cum."

"Yeah, right," Kyle grunted. Erin was not the only one feeling the stirrings of an orgasm; Kyle had been caught off-guard by how eagerly she was fucking back, and the hard thrusts of her hips with how fucking tight she was was pushing him towards an orgasm he was definitely not ready for yet. Kyle wasn't concerned with staying hard after cuming - he would be - but he was not ready for her to call it quits on this night. He needed more time with this girl.

"He's a good man," Erin said. Her hips met his hard, the sound of his cock plunging into her now loud enough to echo off the walls. Fuck, she hoped there was no one else left in the gym! "He's a good... fuck... he's... a good man."

"But does he fuck you good?" Kyle said.

"I love Peter," Erin said. She could feel her muscles strain with the effort of fucking him, but her orgasm was approaching; fuck, she could feel how close it was! She couldn't believe how fast Kyle was fucking her to orgasm - they couldn't have been fucking for more than fifteen minutes! - but he was fucking her so hard, with such a huge cock, and this whole situation...

...this was so fucking hot! If anyone had walked into the changing room right now they would have seen two sexy, toned teenage students on the bench giving each other the fuck of their lives. This whole situation - the cheating, WHO she was cheating with - was adding such erotic spice to the whole sex, which was already great as it was!

Erin knew she should feel guilty for cheating on Peter, no matter how many times she could tell herself it was all for his sake, but right now it just felt so good to have a big, hard dick in her. Peter just didn't fill her like this!

Peter... "Oh... I love Peter," she said again; it was true. She did. She loved him with all of her heart, but there was a part of her that he could never satisfy. That itch, that desire, that need for great sex, and right now Kyle was fulfilling that need so fucking well; his big dick hammering into her like her boyfriend never could.

"But does he fuck you like this?" Kyle asked. His dick was a jackhammer, plunging into her over and over, and if it weren't for Erin meeting his thrusts with her own he would be slamming her ass into the bench with how hard he was fucking her.

"Fuck... fuck you..." Erin said.

Kyle smirked. First step would be getting this hot brunette to admit he was better at fucking her than her boyfriend. Then he would get her well and truly addicted to his cock. When she was begging for his dick, when Erin was telling him how much she wanted him to fuck her, would be when Kyle knew he had her. This was night was not going to end until Kyle knew he could fuck this incredible woman whenever he wanted; there was no way he was going to let a loser like Peter enjoy this sexy brunette alone!

But holy fuck was she working her hips like a pro! Kyle was having trouble staving off his own orgasm; it was too soon! He wasn't anywhere near getting Erin addicted to sex with him, yet the way she was fucking him back with her own hips just felt too good! Her pussy was so tight, and it slammed up to meet his cock so hard. Fuck, he was going to blow his load if he didn't change this up!

Her own thrusts were becoming more frantic; Erin could feel her orgasm brewing. She could feel it in the way she was breathing, the way her heart was racing, the blood pounding through her body as she fucked this incredible, sexy, toned guy and his massive dick. Fingers gripped the bench so tightly she swore her nails were digging into the laminate.

"Oh fuck... fuck..." she moaned. "Like that... fuck... please... yeah... oh fuck..."

Kyle knew he couldn't slow down now. She was going to cum, and he was determined to give her a night of incredible orgasms, and he had to start with a bang. But as he slammed his dick into her again and again he could feel his own orgasm brewing; his balls churned with cum, and the feeling of his sensitive cock head slamming into her cervix was too fucking good.

But it was way too soon to fill her womb with his hot seed! It was way too soon to end round one, when he hadn't secured a chance yet for rounds two plus! This was a race: he needed to make her cum first, then he'd change things up to give him a chance to regain his stamina and give her a chance to really get to know his cock.

Harder and faster they fucked. Their bodies slamming into each other. His cock plunged deep into her moist, tight pussy. Her moans were growing louder; Erin could feel it! She was almost there! She just needed... needed to keep...

"Oh fuck... fuck... oh my god... I'm... I'm..."

"You gonna cum, sexy?" Kyle grunted as he slammed his cock into her. "Gonna cum for me? What would Peter say? What would your boyfriend say if he saw you cuming on my dick?"

"Oh fuck... fuck you... fuck you..." Erin gasped.

"Yeah, you're fucking me all right!" Kyle smirked. "You're fucking me like you've never fucked your boyfriend! Don't tell me you work your hips like this with Peter!"

She didn't, but there was no way Erin was going to tell Kyle that. "Fuck you," she gasped. "I'm in... I love... Peter... oh... oh fuck..."

Thinking about Peter only made it worse: the thought of her loving boyfriend watching her get the fucking of her lfie from this handsome, muscular roommate of his was so hot! Too hot! Erin could feel that ball of pleasure grow larger, and larger. Her hips moved faster, harder, meeting his big dick with powerful, strong thrusts that sent Kyle slamming into her. She could feel the warm head of his cock pounding her cervix. She could feel his large balls slapping against her ass; she knew they were fucking without protection. He had already flooded her mouth with his cum; what would it feel like to have that much cum pumped into her? Kyle's cum was so thick, not like Peter's. How much more sperm did Kyle make in those balls?

Fuck, he was going to knock her up!

It was that thought that tipped her over the edge. Erin slammed her hips up to meet his, harder, faster, as that ball of pleasure erupted within her. "OH MY GOD! FUCK! KYLE! FUCK YOU! OH GOD!" she screamed as pleasure unlike anything she had felt before exploded outward from in her hammered pussy to every part of her. Nerve-consuming pleasure flooded into her body, her arms, her legs - everywhere! Fuck! Her fingers gripped the bench, digging into the laminate, as her toes curled and her hips met his over and over, each hard impact sending waves of pleasure through her and keeping her orgasm rolling like nothing she had ever felt with Peter.

It was incredible: Erin would never have thought sex could feel like this.

Kyle clenched as he fucked her through her orgasm, desperately holding back on his own as he took in the sight of Erin writhing beneath him. Her eyes closed shut. Her face contorted into a look of pleasure he was certain Peter had never given her. His cock plunged deep into her wet pussy over and over as she came hard. Harder than she had probably ever cum in her life.

"OH GOD! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Erin moaned as she had the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. "OH... oh... fuck..."

On the edge himself, Kyle saw his chance and collapsed on top of her. For a brief moment he enjoyed feeling her huge tits press against his chest before he wrapped his arms around her and twisted his body, carrying her over until he was resting with his back on the bench and she was lying on top of him.

For a moment she lay atop him, feeling his hard chest pressing up against her tits, breathing heavily as she came down from the most intense orgasm she had ever had, before looking at Kyle, noticing his expression of having just avoided cuming himself, and smirked. "What's the matter?" she purred. "Fucking a little too hard for you back there?"

"Are you kidding? That was making love, Sexy," Kyle said. "Now if you want to talk FUCKING, I've got another thing for you."

"Oh? Good, 'cause that was a little too tame for my tastes."

"OK, Sexy," Kyle said, moving his hands down to feel her ass. God, she had such a great ass. "How about you take the lead and show me how you like to fuck?"

Erin smirked. "Hmm... let's put this cock of yours through the paces..." Sitting up, she took a moment to regard the hot man beneath her. From this position Kyle was even sexier; his pecs and abs beneath her hands, his muscular arms resting on her thighs as she positioned her legs to straddle his thighs. She could feel his huge cock buried balls-deep inside her.

Slowly she lifted her thighs, feeling his thick cock slide out of her. Inch by inch, his warm flesh rubbing against the inside of her vagina. Erin loved being on top, she loved being in control of a fuck, mostly because Peter was fucking lazy and would rarely take the lead unless she asked. But Peter had been way smaller than this: Kyle had a great dick on him. As she felt him slide out almost entirely, she caught Kyle's eyes and smirked.

Oh yeah; she was going to show this cunt how she could work hers.

Erin slammed herself down. All nine inches of him plunged upwards, his sensitive cock head pressing against her cervix. She let out a cry of pleasure as she felt his hard shaft spear her like Peter never had or could. "Jesus fuck!" she gasped. "Oh my god!"

"FUCK!" Kyle swore equally loud. The sensation of his cock plunging up into her tight pussy was equally incredible.

"What's the matter?" Erin said as she lifted her thighs again, only to plunge herself down onto him, slapping her ass cheeks against his thighs and taking him to the base. "I thought you liked it hard? Not going to pussy out on me, are you?"

"Fuck, no!" Kyle gasped. Yet her violent action had almost caused him to cum, and he was fighting down the urge. Clenching and breathing deeply as he felt his impending orgams fade. No other girl had done that to him! Erin was something else! "Fuck, Erin; you're tight!" She felt even tighter with her on top. How was he going to hold back from blowing his load if she was going to fuck him like this?

"Yeah? Let me show you how good it feels to fuck a cunt this tight!" Erin snarled as she raised her hips, then slammed them back down again. Kyle grunted with pleasure as she worked up a pace - and what a pace!

Erin realised that she had been needing a man who could take it, and now she had this monster of a dick inside her, giving her an opportunity to fuck like she realised she had always wanted to fuck: hard and fast. Her hips rose and fell, taking all nine inches of him deep inside her, until his cock head slammed up into her cervix. Thigh muscles honed by hours spent in the gym were now put to the test as she bucked her hips. Bouncing on his cock as her back kept straight, her eyes focused on this gorgeous man beneath her.

From his expression Kyle was already struggling not to cum, and it was true: her ferocity had caught him unawares, and Kyle clutched the smooth white skin of her thighs tightly as he held back from blowing his load far too early. He wanted to fuck this gorgeous stunner for a while before he filled her with his first load of cum.

And he meant first! Kyle Matthews had every intention of spending the whole night fucking this incredible woman. He had wanted to have sex with Erin the moment he first saw her; before he even knew her name! That she was Peter's girlfriend was just icing on the cake. She was tall, sexy and now he finally had his cock in her, she was showing him she knew how to work it. He didn't want to try and blackmail her again with Peter, but there was no way Kyle was going to let tonight end with just one fuck!

1...678910...20