All Comments on 'A Soul to Rescue Ch. 02: Waiting'

by Austen_Bronte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too short

Simply too short a snapshot of a story to let us get involved enough to enjoy.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 8 years ago
Okay.

This chapter was okay. I'm glad the Devon is safe, but she has a VERY long road of recovery ahead of her. I still want to know how Jake figured out where Devon was being held.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fissile

instead of a bang it was a Fissile

what a shame it was a really good story

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
You have something here but it's being lost

I would strongly recommend having at least one full page before submitting the next chapter, these 2 have seemed more like two paragraph outlines.

Oh And,

SLOW DOWN!

This is NOT aimed specifically at you, but far too many potentially good stories are rushed without fleshing things out. I strongly suspect that MTV is finally invading literature in print, either that or it so did a long time ago and I just noticed it recently.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Further

In no way was my review meant to hurt at all, i tend to speak bluntly.

People looking for stroke stories won't like longer works, some of us like to be drawn in and have a bit of a ride. I could get caught up with this one.

Good Luck on the other endeavor you mentioned.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ending?

Hoping for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well.....

Looking for more with this story. Please continue. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAusten_Bronte@Austen_Bronte
Austen Bronte is the pen name for a non-award winning (yet...), non-bestselling (yet...) writer of several unpublished (yet...) works, but once she actually finishes a manuscript, she hopes to remedy all the above and will publish under her real name. Austen is a sucker for d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories