All Comments on 'A Soundless Sex'

by Norcoaster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really liked your story until

the arrival of the other couple and then it degraded into something else. If you truly love someone, you can't share them, especially with strangers. one star down from five. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Agree

Great story until spoiled by temptation from the other couple. If a couple are truly in love, how can they honestly fuck strangers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I came back and finished reading this after first abandoning the effort when gay sex entered the volley ball match. Overall it was a lovely relationship, but it lost the magic at that point. A warning might have been appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This sure as hell is NOT a Romance.

Not a bad story up to the point where they started fucking other people. I stopped reading at that point. Too bad, you fucked-up a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

t wasn't romance....it was in Group sex category and a good story. Having dated a hearing impaired girl, it was pretty believable. I would loved to experience that story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
opposites attract

silence & sound

female & male

sanctified & forbidden

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A-fucking awesome & beautiful story

Loved it. "This is totally a sweet romance *and* a hot multi-partner erotic encounter... absolutely no conflict there. (If anything, I'd say the ending is a little apologist-ish. No rationalizing or justifying necessary!).

Even as a queer woman (bi, technically - it's been many years since I've encountered a biological penis, tho), I found the gay male sex the most compelling part of this story. A very erotic, charged, well written part -- captures the heat of raw sexual encounter.

Thank you for a new (vicarious) experience & perspective! I think I finally get it, a li'll bit at least. Enjoyed the mixed-ability aspects of the story too.

Glad you let this story be out there in the world - it totally needs to be!

subtleperfumesubtleperfumealmost 10 years ago
Your warning at the story's beginning was completely unnecessary

I thoroughly enjoyed the lead characters and did not feel that the group sex diminished the romanticism in the least. It would likely be problematic in real life, but as a fantasy? Pure whew! The sex was absolutely searing and her deafness provided a fresh, interesting angle.

mches1965mches1965about 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful,sexy and romantic. What else could we ask for?

Bravo and very, very well done!

Curioustotry64Curioustotry64over 2 years ago

Loved the story! A sweet romance with a spicy sex side. Great that you were both so open - her about the speaker vibes and you sucking and getting fucked to orgasm by Alorno. The bisexual touch was hot, although you didn’t mention lube or working up to it. That and sand make for an uncomfortable fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous