A Spanish Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt it filling her up there was so much of it. Her mouth was wet and still full of his seed. She swallowed the last remaining drips of it and let his cock from her mouth. When she looked down she saw strings of thick liquid attaching the tip of his dick to her lips and tongue. She looked up at him and saw that he was smiling, his face was beat red.

"You did good my beautiful Beatriz. Here, come sit next to me." He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her. She wiped her neck and chin and lips with it. It felt good to be off her knees and back in the comfortable chair.

He put his cock away and sipped from a glass of champagne that he had beside him.

"You were wonderful. I won't tell anyone of how bad a girl you were today. Nobody can find out how you sucked my penis, especially my wife. Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes."

"Good. You can buy as many dresses as you want, and books, you like books don't you? Tell me Beatriz, did you like sucking my cock?"

"Not really, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Look, when I want, can you suck my dick? It won't be often, maybe once a week or month or so, in secret. Can you do that, and I'll let you live with me forever?"

She was repulsed with the thought of having to suck his cock once again, but she told herself it wasn't that bad, and was worth it if it meant she wouldn't go out on the streets. She told him yes, she would suck him again if he asked. Then she settled in and watched the show. For the rest of the night he kept his hands to himself, but she couldn't help but weep silently, every now and then wiping a tear with her sleeve, and thinking of how suddenly her life had changed.

The End.

12