All Comments on 'A Special Connexion'

by ChrisGeyser

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the teasing and the buildup. Wish it had ended with a longer sex scene, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This was awesome! Erotic as hell! I usually don't care for the mom-son stories but this was incredibly hot! Please add more to this story.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
I want more

Wow, this story made me want more. I would like to see ow the relationship progresses. Do they start dating each other, because they are so compatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very hot and realistic story

The gifted author is in his 30s, and lists "mom and son stories" as the first of his "fetishes." Lucky for us, because if this one is any indication CG's very good at writing them. ("Chris" is the same first name as the hero of this tale and "Geyser" refers to the virile young hero shooting something all over the place. Hmm.) Like plenty of sons and mothers, who knows maybe even most of them, Chris and his mom have strong feelings of mutual attraction simmering under the surface. The boy's excited knowing he came out of her body, to be specific out of that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, his mother's mommy-hole. And for the mother, Chris will always remain her darling baby boy, especially now that he's all grown up and he's got something real interesting jumping around in his pants. The very realistic part of the story is the ambivalence both of them exhibit. They realize their feelings are frowned on by a sex-averse society, but they can't help having them. So they start showing each other, and eagerly viewing, what each one has between their legs that's "different"--and complementary. Mom loves seeing her boy's big hard cock and loaded balls, Chris loves the sight of his mother's tits and sopping wet cunt. They're casual and easy-going about it, mom spreads her cunt-lips and sticks a finger or two up inside, Chris jerks his cock and blows his young balls all over his mommy, mom scoops up her boy's creamy semen and gobbles it down, yum that's tasty stuff. (There's plenty more where that came from, mom.) Finally, enough is enough, and Chris confronts his mother, he's totally vulnerable and trembling like a kid. "Mom, I want to feel your mouth around me. I want to kiss your pussy, I want to fuck it hard, I want to slide between your tits. I want to cum all over you again, and watch you happily lick it clean. And when you're done, I want to do it all over again." And, the gods be praised, his mother smiles a loving motherly smile. That's what she wants too. She's going to turn her boy into a real-life motherfucker, and Chris's young cock's going to turn his mother's bereft twat into a happy twat. The perfect ending to a fabulous 5-star story.

mentalmanmentalmanover 9 years ago
Welcome back!!

Back after a four year absence, and with a bang!! Great tease and hot as hell.... More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
godamm

Jeez mate, I cannot find words to articulate just how freaking fantastic your story was! Thank you.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Absolutely loved every word.. So hot and powerfully sexy. I can't wait to read what you have next....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

love this more chapters

Sid_SilverSid_Silverover 9 years ago
I don't normally read 6 page stories, but......

You caught my attention in the first page and kept it the entire time. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"a very hot and realistic story"

thanks Dr Howard for your analysis.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD TALE

Very realistic but awfulllll long. The sex scene could have been longer and I think would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an amazing story

So good! You could end it right here and I'd still be satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too many but's

Too many but's from son and it got boring after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Dude you really should have not left with just his mom giving him a blow job for the first time, at least have them fucking.

That said good build, made everything more believable than them just jumping into them fucking their brains out. Just have another sequel, and the girl who he started to have a connection with when he sent her the photo of him in his underwear, how hot would it be if that was his sister?

johnsjointjohnsjointover 9 years ago
Great Story

Super story and a great build up, it feels like it could be true and it kept me interested in where it was going.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
6 pages and no fucking???

I loved the slow build up but the conclusion was a major disappointment. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good build up to nothing.

Six wonderfully paced pages of story only to end too soon.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
great story

but dude put a good ending on this story was a great buildup to what could happen keep writing

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 PLEASE!!!!

Oh gawd you cannot stop there...!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This kid needs to learn

to live in the real world.

If it is not a video, or a chat room, or an IM, or a virtual reality, he has no clue what to do. He would rather sit across the hall in another room and "chat" than open the door and embrace a real woman.

sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hope he gets good grades

He is a college student and dumber than a rock! He nneds help in his social life. Mom across the hall masturbating for him and he watches the cam? LikeI said dumber than a rock. Ruined what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf is with this joker

I read up into the fourth chapter and was bored out of my mind. Checked the comments page and found there was only a blow job at the end of the story. I stopped reading this crap. This is a complete waste of time.

I'm going to read the comments of the last story I have any interest in reading of this jokers submissions "all-in-the-name-of-art" and if it appears to be as sorry as the first two stories I tried to read, I'm giving up on this joker.

Warren

RandyDickinson6969RandyDickinson6969about 8 years ago
Lame Lame Lame

I suggest you stop writing erotic Fiction if you can't do a better job of knowing what is erotic. 6 pages of sheer tripe. Get a life dude. There is more to sex than blowjobs and masturbation.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
A story is meant to be finished

Why did you finishbthe story when things become good?

6 pages to read "the rest is history"? WE WANT THE HISTORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to randydick69

You recommend this person stop writing......

Where's your submissions ... Oh that's right you have none

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It seems like there should be more to come with this story, hope so.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 7 years ago
I quit reading on page 4

It was getting fucking tedious. Not good.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 7 years ago
One more thing.

Just who in the fuck put the red (H) beside the title? H in this case means Horrific not Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bullshit

What the hell was that 6 pages of build up could have been forgiven but there is no end get the fuck outta here

uavgasuavgasalmost 7 years ago
This was HOT!!

Despite what others may say, I think this was flaming hot. The seduction and easing of worries. The mutual masturbation and gradual acceptance. Even with no sex, this has alot going for it in the emotion department.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfectly scorching...

Ignore the haters and those wanting more. It would have been OK, but your. Ending went perfectly with the overall story. All in all, magnificent.

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshti story!!!

Such a sheer waste of time. Fucking idiot writer. Even after 6 pages of sorry male character is acting like moral cocksucker... Fuck u man....

Never gonna read ur shitty story again.

bwmombwmomabout 6 years ago
Very special

Contrary to those who seem to prefer straight up prom all the time, I found this story highly erotic and very satisfying. I loved mom’s growing confidence, and Chris’s confusion and hesitancy seemed very genuine. All that made the building tension so delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
History?

I don't need history. I would rather you finish the story. This was like those weekly shows that they used to have on tv, so you would come back the next week. Than carry it on, and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What!!!

After all that you dont see how it ends?!?! That was frustrating and disappointing. I enjoyed the story otherwise, build up was great but really needed a finish.

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
What a major waste of 6 pages and potential decent story content.

I stopped reading 3/4 of the way down the fifth page. I came to the comments section to see if there were other readers who felt the same way as I did reading this. This was so unrealistic and almost insulting to the reader's intelligence because the character of the son while although otherwise intelligent, acted like a complete imbecile and dumber than a box of rocks in front of his mother. This seemed to be an exercise in venting for the author rather than trying to entertain a reader with some actual substance. There's no rhyme or reason for the behavior of the son under the circumstances that you were drawing the reader into, along with him. I could tell there was something wrong right from the get-go when the revelation of who the identities were to the mother and the son with the video cam and then shutting it off. What ensued after that between the mother and the son was completely out of character with any other story like this that I've ever read on this site. Teasing is one thing, but this was an exercise in the morbidity of nonsensical behavior patterns that didn't have any credible purpose within the context of the story itself. As I stated earlier this is more about the writer and his own issues about thinking things through in this context. Ending the story abruptly with just a blow job, was most disappointing from what I read through other readers' comments. You have a lot of typos that pull the reader out of the story. And just because you can sort of spin a yarn that has something to do with two characters in a very peculiar world they live in, doesn't mean you know anything about human relations and intimacy consistent with stories that appear frequently on this website. Grow up or go to writing school and learn how to do what you're pretending to be and to pose as here on this site. I want to call you dickhead but you probably wouldn't understand what I mean.

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesover 2 years ago

on occasion, i prefer a slow build. Not usually, but sometimes. in this case, the story was pretty well written and descriptions just vague enough to lend to imagination playing a big part. I trust there will be (or is) a followup coming. Apparently, there are those who feel their frustration at getting to the good stuff is not worth their time, and that venting that frustration at a writer is their responsibility. I'll never understand why someone would order fish, then complain they didn't get steak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story and the slow build up to the inevitable conclusion but the mom used the word "baby" way too many times. No one uses the word "baby" in practically every sentence. Nor do they start a sentence with "baby" and end that same sentence with "baby". People simply do not talk that way. Just as when a son is talking to their mom they do not use the word "mom" in every other sentence. Between that and your over abundant use of commas in all the wrong places along with the spelling errors (this website actually underlines misspelled words in RED) and your occasional switching between past tense and present tense, I gave your story three stars because, overall, the concept and the slow build up was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that you did a good job with this story. Could it be better? Sure. It was a long buildup which some find needless. I read the entire thing and while the son was a bit unbelievable that he couldn't figure out what to do with his mother, it is entirely possible that he struggled and struggled and struggled with the shame until he overcame it all. Good job overall. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous