A Special Delivery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine. You belong to me. And don't you ever forget it," he growled.

He had wanted to hold back and tease her a little, move slowly inside her to savor her body, but once his member had touched her soaking cunt he couldn't hold himself back. She had never been so hot or wet before and his hips lunged forward instinctively, burying his cock into her with one slippery thrust.

As he watched, her eyes scrunched shut, her back arched hard and she let out a long, moaning wail as she came with his first penetration.

Her sex gripped around him as tight as a fist, clenching his dick almost painfully hard with the force of her orgasm. He could feel her inner muscles spasming as she exploded on his length. He experimentally pushed further forward, bottoming out inside her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ahhhh, yes! Oh please! FUUUUCK! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME!" she cried.

He loved when she lost control like this and begged for him. He was sure she had no idea what she was saying.

She felt so tight he wasn't sure he could pull out to thrust back in. Could he actually get stuck inside her?

Sure, they'd get hungry eventually and at least one of them had to work if they wanted to keep the house, but staying buried in his wife's juicy sex forever didn't sound like such a terrible thing. Her pussy was soaking and he groaned as he pulled partially out of her. The slick friction felt delicious around his cock.

He made extremely shallow back and forth thrusts barely moving inside her as she went absolutely wild, thrashing beneath him.

He bent his head and attacked her neck with a hard sucking bite.

When Adam got his teeth into her she froze, her body was already quivering with pleasure but the intoxicating addition of pain pushed her over the edge beyond what she thought her body could feel. Her begging changed to wordless sounds of desperation.

She whimpered incoherently as her orgasm finally started to subside. He held himself still inside her as she went limp.

He could see that a single glistening tear clung to the outside corner of her eye. He bent his head and caught it with the tip of his tongue.

She was still panting but much calmer though her body still twitched with occasional aftershocks.

When she was able to finally force her eyes open again, Adam saw fiery lust still burning away and he knew she wanted more.

He was momentarily concerned that he'd unleashed something in her he wouldn't be able to satisfy but figured he would do his best or die tying.

She lifted her head and their lips met again in a soft, sweet kiss, even though he was still hard inside her. He released his grip on her wrists and her hand came up to cup his face.

"I love you," she sighed softly into his ear.

She giggled when she nipped Adam's earlobe between her teeth and he groaned.

She pulled his face back to hers and moaned against his lips while her tongue sought its way into his mouth.

As she explored, she writhed beneath him. She moaned as she rubbed the sensitive tips of her breasts against his chest.

Her hand stroked the short, velvety hair at the back of his head and she clenched her pussy around his length hoping to encourage him to start fucking her again.

Adam broke their kiss and bent his head to her breasts. He kissed and licked the firm mounds, watching as her nipples rose to hard points.

He fastened his lips around her nipple, flicking his tongue over the little nub. She arched her back thrusting her boobs into his face as he suckled and nibbled her sensitive flesh.

She rocked her hips against his, working her pussy over his dick as best she could. She wanted more but Adam seemed content to just tease.

Every time her husband tried to pull away from her, Shelby lifted her hips trying to fuck him from below. She let out a frustrated huff as he pulled a little bit out of her again.

She wrapped her legs around his hips to give herself better leverage and to keep Adam from moving away.

He chuckled quietly as his horny wife wiggled around under him. She hooked her heels against his ass trying to pull him deeper inside her.

"What's wrong baby? Are you getting frustrated?" he asked her in a teasing tone.

"Yes!" she said sticking her lower lip out in a melodramatic pout.

"Tell me about it. Tell me what you want naughty girl."

"I want you. I want you to fuck me. Please," she whined.

He just grinned down at her while she worked against him.

"Please Adam! Please just fuck me!"

Shelby punctuated her begging with squirming and thrusts of her hips.

"Fuck me with your hard cock and cum in me too!"

Adam smiled down at her as he pinned her hips to the mattress. She tried to wiggle loose so she could fuck his throbbing dick but he held firm.

"You want this?" He asked her teasingly circling his hips.

His wife whimpered in response. It drove her crazy the way she could feel his length stroking every surface of her sex.

"I can't hear you hon. Do you want this?"

He changed his angle and the head of his cock brushed her g-spot. He moved back and forth against her.

"Oh God! I want it. PLEASE!"

His hands dug into her hip bones as he pulled his dick from her body. Only the head was still inside her and she let out a guttural moan as he slid all the way back into her.

She couldn't believe how slippery and soaking she was, it made Adam feel amazing inside her. He lifted his head to look down at her as he continued thrusting.

He watched her soft tits bouncing, the sounds of his groin slapping against her was punctuated with her cries as he filled her completely again and again.

Adam leaned back to watch where their bodies connected. He groaned as he looked between them, his cock was shiny with lubrication as he slowly pulled it from her body.

"Look down baby. Watch it as I fuck you. Watch me fuck the rest of the cum from your pussy."

Shelby whimpered with excitement as she lifted her head and looked between them. She watched Adam's prick pull from her slowly. She could see that it was completely coated in wetness before it slid back inside her. She could feel every inch of his smooth, hard inside her.

He moved with controlled slowness letting her see her lips clinging around his length. Her sex grasped his shaft as he slid in and out of her. More and more wetness appeared enrobing his length. She gasped when she felt it slip down the crack of her ass.

Adam sped up his thrusts, fucking her faster and harder. He reached down and lovingly pinched her clit making her hips lift toward his invading length. She whined with pleasure as his mouth moved back to her nipples, roving over her neck then up to her lips.

She fused her mouth to his, her passion rising quickly. She bit his bottom lip, gently sucking it into her mouth, she wanted nothing more than to feel him explode into her sex when she came for him.

She bit his neck and whispered in his ear, "Please! Please Adam. Come in me. Please come in my pussy."

He could feel his entire body tense up wanting to let himself go.

He groaned in her ear, "Come for me baby. Come on my cock so I can put it in you. I want to fill you so badly."

Adam reached down grabbing Shelby's ass in his hands. He gripped her cheeks hard and lifted her pelvis up. Her legs fell backward opening her up to his brutal pounding.

"Look at me! Look at me when you come," he commanded.

Her entire body trembled around him, right on the precipice.

Shelby forced her eyes onto his and cried out as her orgasm burst over her.

"Good girl. Are you ready for it? Here it comes baby," he warned her.

He slammed deep into her one last time as he exploded.

Her sex grabbed at him over and over, it felt like her body was trying to force the semen out of him.

She whimpered as she felt his cock twitching, each pulse filled her with his hot load. He let out a hoarse groan before he crushed their mouths together.

The kiss was harsh and sloppy as their bodies convulsed together, all tongues and teeth and harsh panting breaths. Shelby's heels dug into Adam's ass cheeks as she locked his hips against hers. She wanted every bit of his cum deposited deep inside her quivering cunt.

He held her body against his, each twinge and jump just prolonged her pleasure. Finally with a soft growl he pulled his still hard length from her sensitive sex. They flopped back onto the bed together, limp and satisfied.

"God, I love you, my little whore," he said, laughing.

He wrapped an arm around her and she curled her naked body to his side. She lay with her head on his chest listening to his rapid heartbeat eventually slow to a normal rate.

Shelby propped herself up on her elbow and smiled at him mischievously.

"So, what do you think of having an intimate little three person dinner party soon?" she asked.

"I think it might kill me, but I'm game," he replied.

Shelby bit her bottom lip hoping she would get to be the dessert.

12