A Special Kind of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, most definitely," Billy said. "Right now it's pretty good, though. It hurts, but not as much as it did before you guys came in."

"Do you remember anything?" Jessie asked.

"Uh... Yeah, kind of. I remember the ambulance ride and going into the operation room. Then... Uh... I went on this table... I think I vomited sometime between those. They covered me in warm blankets... And that's it. Then I woke up in this white room. I was still under the effects of anesthesia so I probably rambled for a few minutes... Then I fell back asleep, then I woke up in here. These nurses came in and asked me all sorts of questions, then, after that, you guys came in."

I began to run my fingers through his hair. I could already feel him starting to shiver in pleasure. I figured it was the least I could do to distract my baby from the pain.

"Are you hungry?" Courtney asked. "Do you need anything to eat?"

"Uh-uh," he said. "I'm good. Thank, though."

As my hand moved to the side of his head, Courtney's hand came over to the top of his head, then Jessie's hand went to the other side of his head. We watched him melt into his bed as the three of us stroked his hair together. His eyes closed, and his breathing became slow and deliberate.

"Hey, Billy?" Harry said.

Billy didn't answer. Courtney, Jessie, and I couldn't contain our giggles as we realized we had just put him to sleep. Jessie and I kissed his cheeks, while Courtney kissed his forehead.

"Can't believe how much he likes being babied," Harry said. "Lucky son of a bitch..."

We forced ourselves to peel ourselves off of him. As I looked down at him, I couldn't help but smile. I was ecstatic that everything was going to be okay.

It was barely over and hour later. I had stopped by his house and gotten some things that would help him pass the time. I ordered a salad from the cafeteria and got it to go. I brought my food up to Billy's room, hoping that I could share some with him. I had to wait before I could go in, since they were giving him some meds and checking on his leg. They let me in when they were finished. The lights were off, making the room quite dark.

"Hi, sweetie," I said to him as I sat on the couch next to his bed.

"Hi, Ali," he said, a friendly but tired smile on his face. "Where... Where'd everyone go?"

"Courtney and Jessie went to their hotel, and Harry went home," I explained.

"Oh," he said. "Okay."

"Do you want some of my salad?" I asked.

"No, thanks," he said, shaking his head slightly. "Still not very hungry. Do you know what time it is?"

"Around nine," I told him.

"Crap, you better get home, too."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said sincerely. "I don't want you to spend the night all alone."

"Ali, you don't have t—"

"I know, but I want to," I said. "Hey, look what I got." I removed the hefty hardcover book from under my arm and held it in front of me. "I got your Green Lantern omnibus."

"W-wow... Thanks, Ali," he said as I set it on the small table between us.

"I also brought my laptop, so we can watch some Netflix tomorrow."

"Aw, heck yeah," he said both weakly and enthusiastically.

I removed my shoes and socks. I hopped up onto the skinny bed, nuzzling into his right side, away from his I.V.'d arm and injured leg.

"A-Ali..." Billy said nervously. "I... I don't think you're supposed to be up here..."

"Oh, shush," I said as I kissed his cheek. "Let me comfort you, all right?"

I decided not to get under the covers with him, as fun as it would've been. I reached over him and grabbed the remote to the bed. I made the bed recline until it was at about a twenty-degree angle, so we weren't exactly lying flat on our backs. Billy couldn't lay on his sides or his belly, and he hardly ever slept on his back, so I knew how uncomfortable he was. But I was there, eager to lull him into a blissful slumber.

"I hope you don't mind me favoring your right ear," I whispered, causing him to shiver in response. I giggled. "I didn't think so."

Billy always had trouble falling asleep in new, unfamiliar places, whether it was a hotel, someone's house, or a hospital. I was ready to remedy that...

I fluffed up his pillow and adjusted his covers. I slipped my left arm under his head and draped my right arm over his chest.

"Are you comfy yet?"

Billy paused. I could tell he wanted say no, but instead he voiced, "Yeah."

I saw right through it. "You poor baby," I said. "I wish there was more I could do..."

"It's just...these stupid I.V.s," he said, lifting up his left arm. "They just... They limit me."

"Shhh-sh-sh-shhh..." I breathed into his ear. I felt his head become heavy on my arm. "You're stressed. But I know how to make it all melt away..."

"O-okay... How?"

There was no easy way to say it. So, I had to be as honest and upfront as possible. "I can give you a blowjob."

His head turned so he could look at me. He didn't seem fazed or even surprised.

"What's that?" he asked.

I smiled but managed to hold in my giggles of giddiness. "It's when I take your dick into my mouth, then lick it and suck it."

"Ali," Billy said. "Don't you remember last night? I made a fountain of that...stuff come out. What if it gets on my clothes or...or...or on the bed?"

"Trust me," I told him. "I won't let any of it get out."

"Get out of what?"

"My mouth, silly."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry, that was a stupid... Wait, are there cameras in here?"

I looked around the room. There didn't seem to be any that I could see.

"I don't know about this, Ali..."

"It'll be fine," I assured him. "It's going to feel amazing. You'll feel amazing. All right?"

". . . All right."

"Do you trust me?"

Billy nodded. "I trust you."

I gave his cheek one final kiss. Normally, I would have teased him a little before getting to the blowjob, but I had a good feeling that that would cause a premature ejaculation from Billy. Any other guy I'd been with would've been able to handle it, but Billy was so much more delicate.

I got off the bed. I thought about how to do it. Kneeling would've been sexier, but standing and bending over his cock would've given me more leverage. I decided to go with the latter.

I pulled the sheets down until they were at his mid-thigh. I took my hand and pulled out his dick. It was already at half-mast, almost ready for my love. I gently blew on it, stimulating it with a gentle breeze. Sure enough, Billy's dick began to stand up straight, rigid and firm.

I bent over some more, until my chin was level with his hip. I took my tongue and slid it up the shaft, giving it a nice lick. Billy's entire body stiffened, but he didn't make a sound. He grabbed the bedrails, fighting the urge to spaz out, scream, or both.

"Your cock tastes amazing, sweetheart," I whispered, my lips not even an inch from his dick. I gave it another lick, but this time, it was slower, more tantalizing. As I reached the tip, my tongue slithered back into my mouth, and I gave the tip a little kiss.

"Ali," he gasped. "It... It's too much...!"

I patted his belly as I grasped his cock with my other hand. "Just keep calm and remain being quiet," I told him, my tone a little too demanding. "I'm almost done. Just stay relaxed..."

I parted my lips and slid them around the upper part of the shaft. Then I started going down. His dick slid against my hot, sticky tongue as it went deeper. As I reached the base, I giggled, pleasuring him with the vibration.

It was as if his dick and my mouth were made for each other. His length was perfect. It was long, but not so long that it made it uncomfortable.

I began bobbing my head up and down, my lips sealed shut around his length. No cum would be escaping my mouth. Up, down, up, down... I went at a steady pace, going at a slow rhythm. I halted at the base and moaned into his dick some more.

"A-Ali...!" he wheezed. "This...is amazing...!"

I giggled, sending more vibrations into his dick. I was surprised to feel his first load of cum slapping against the back of my throat. There was no warning or signal. He just...came. I gulped it down greedily, ready for more. And I knew Billy had more.

I kept at it. It was best to keep going while he was still nice and hard for me. I kept my lips around the shaft, guiding my baby into another orgasm. I teased and tickled his ballsack with my fingernails.

"Ali...!"

I tried not to smile as he unleashed another hot load of cum. I was higher on his shaft, so this time I got to actually feel it on my tongue and taste it.

To say it tasted good would be an understatement. It was very rich and sweet, but still had that common bitter taste, albeit slight.

"Ali, please... No more..." Billy begged.

My mouth made a loud popping noise as it unhanded his dick. I took a deep inhale, then a half-exhale half-giggle.

"You were wonderful, baby," I told him, grasping his right hand. "That was— Oh..."

One final drip of cum oozed out of his penis and trailed down the side of his shaft.

"Wait... Ali... No, wait... Unnngh!"

I ran my tongue up his dick—slowly, sensually. As I lapped up that final drop, I gave his dick a big, deep kiss. Like a lifelong lover saying goodbye, I put his dick away and pulled the sheets back over him. I watched him as I went to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. Billy lay there, exhausted, but content. He had the same happy expression he would always have after a nice, long session of back scratches. I rinsed my mouth for a couple minutes more, wanting it to be clean and kissable.

"Ali..." he mumbled. "That was...perfect..."

"You deserve nothing less, sweetie," I told him, and I meant it.

Then I felt it—the thrill. I had just given Billy his first blowjob...in a hospital with a broken leg, no less. I was his first in so many things already, and I was still going down the list. But why was this so important to me? Why was I so fixated on being all of Billy's firsts?

"Ali?" Billy said, dragging me from my thoughts. "You okay?"

"Never better, baby," I said as I dried my mouth off. "Never better."

I took my flannel shirt off, but left my tank top on. I reached both hands up to my head to let my hair down from the messy bun. I let the soft light illuminate my curves and show them off to Billy. The tightness of my stomach, the round shape of my ass, the largeness of my cleavage... I wanted Billy to see exactly what he scored. I caught him looking, but not at my breasts, my ass, or my stomach. He was looking at my face, into my eyes. In the end, we had both scored.

I returned to my spot on his right side. As I cuddled against him—and he against me—I could tell he was still in a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Do you want me to whisper you to sleep?" I asked as I motherly wrapped my arms around him.

He nodded.

"Billy..." I began, searching for things to say. "Billy... You are so loved. By your sisters, by Harry, by the people you work with...and by me. Especially me. You are so...special to me. You've brought more light into my life than anyone else. I love you more than anyone could love you. I care so much about you. You mean...everything to me. And seeing you like this... It breaks my heart. But you saved a life. You're... You're a hero, Billy. I'm going to support you.

"I'm going to do all I can to make sure your recovery is wonderful. I would do anything for you, baby. Because I love you. I will always be here for you, giving you cuddles or back scratches or kisses or ASMR... Because you're my baby, and I always want you to be happy."

And with that, Billy was fast asleep. I pressed against his side a little harder, wanting him to be as close to me as possible. I closed my eyes, and soon I was asleep as well.

12