A Special Last Request

Story Info
A man loses his best friend and gains a slave.
14.6k words
4.7
69.7k
76

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My world crashed around me the other day. It was a day that changed my life. I lost my brother. No, not my real brother but someone who was with me since I was five years old. Our parents had moved us to a new subdivision. Being the new kid on the block, I did not know anyone. The neighbors introduced themselves as Dave and Eve. Hiding behind Eve was a boy the same age as me with shaggy brown hair; "This little rascal behind me is Jerry," Eve said.

That was the first time I met the best friend any person could ask for. I went over to Jerry and said, "Hi."

We grew up together. Not only did we go to the same schools, but we did everything together including getting into trouble. Even when we were in high school we played the same sports. Jerry was the quarterback on the football team and I was the receiver. We won the championship game our senior year when he threw the winning touchdown pass and I caught it. Our bond could not be broken. It was almost as if we were the same person to the point of knowing what the other was thinking.

It was after college that our lives changed a bit. Jerry and I both went to UCLA, Jerry had a scholarship for football and I had a scholarship for engineering. We both graduated and to our dismay, we had to part company. I got a good job in San Diego at a large engineering firm and Jerry went to work for his Dad in their consulting firm in Los Angeles. We kept in contact and saw each other as best we could. Jerry met a lovely woman in Los Angeles named Keira. When I was in town I always had a standing invitation to stay at their place.

Jerry met Keira at work and they hit it right off. I had often chided him that if he let her get away from him he would be sorry he let her go. One night after work, Jerry decided to eat out that night. There was a nice little tavern a couple of blocks away from his office building. He walked over to the tavern and found a table when he heard some loud talking by the bar. Jerry turned his head towards the commotion from the bar, noticing Keira being harassed by two men.

Jerry heard Keira yell, "Get away from me!"

Getting up from the table, Jerry quickly walked up to Keira, "Leave my fiancé alone!" raising his voice to get their attention. Three pair of eyes turned and stared at Jerry. The men backed off as Jerry leaned over to Keira's ear whispering, "Come with me now."

Keira recognized Jerry from work, breathing a deep sigh, she extended her arm. Jerry paid the bar tab for Keira and led her over to his table sitting her down. She was shook up and trembling. "I am so sorry, Jerry. Thank you for getting me away from them," Keira sobbed.

Jerry noticed she was drunk and out of control. It took a few minutes for Keira to calm down. "Get up and I will take you home," Jerry said rising up from the table.

"I can't go home, not like this," Keira cried.

"I have a spare room at my house, you can stay the night," Jerry offered.

"Thanks."

As they walked, Keira explained that she had lost control of her Life. She has been drinking too much. Jerry took her to his house and took control of her life that night. The next morning Jerry was drinking coffee in the kitchen when Keira walked in looking sorry for herself, her hair a mess, her clothes wrinkled. Jerry handed her a cup of coffee, then they talked about the night before.

After Keira had told him her life was falling apart, Jerry asked, "You want me to help you gain back your life?"

Keira nodded yes, her eyes looking into his. Keira moved in Jerry's life and house that same day. Keira and Jerry never married, but their love for each other was deep. She always knew I was his best friend, more of a brother in heart, and accepted me for who I was. Soon Keira became one of my best friends, too. Unlike Jerry, I was not as fortunate with my relationships. I was married for a while but it did not work out and we divorced a few years later.

It was five years later, on a Friday night, when I got the worst phone call of my life. Keira called crying. She explained that Jerry had died in auto accident that day. A drunk driver hit him in a head on collision that killed him instantly. I was in total shock and felt as if my heart had ripped open. I told Keira I would be there as soon as I could. Keira thanked me and hung up the phone. After the call, I sat on my bed and I lowered my head and cried.

The next morning I called into work in a daze and explained that I would be out of town for a few days for a funeral. I packed a few things and headed up to Los Angeles. I do not even remember driving to their house. When I pulled up to the house, I noticed several cars parked on the street. Walking up the driveway I had expected Jerry to greet me at the door as he always did. However, when the door opened it was Keira. Her eyes were red from crying so I pulled her close. I hugged her tight and started to cry with her. We hugged for several minutes before she backed away and led me into the house. Walking in the living room, I saw the people that had gathered and Keira introduced me to her best friend Amber.

"Amber, this is Jerry's best friend, Bill," Keira said placing her hand on Amber's shoulder.

"Hi Bill, I feel like I know you already, Jerry and Keira spoke of you often," Amber said, extending her hand towards Bill.

"Yes, I feel the same. Keira always talked about you," taking her hand in mine, I noticed Amber's soft gentle touch.

Keira introduced me to the rest of the people who had come. I never remembered the other people's names. About an hour later they started to leave. After everyone left, Keira sat down on the couch and started to cry again. I went to her side and hugged her, holding her until she stopped. We sat on the couch for hours talking and remembering Jerry for the man he was to both of us.

Eventually, Keira led me to the bedroom where I would sleep for the night. I spent a restless night hearing Keira's soft crying. Placing a robe around my body, I went to her room and knocked on her door, "Keira, anything I can do for you?"

"No, Bill. I am so sorry I woke you. I am all right." Keira said between sobs.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Thanks for just being here with me," she said.

It was late when I finally went to sleep. I woke up the morning and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I heard Keira in the kitchen and I smelled fresh coffee brewing. Dressing in tan shorts and a t-shirt, I walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table just watching her.

"Good morning, Bill. Would you like some coffee?" Keira asked.

"Yes, I would," Keira poured a cup handing it to me. Taking the coffee cup from her, I noticed she looked a little better despite the circles under her eyes. Almost as if seeing another woman this morning, Keira seemed to be more in control of herself and her emotions.

Keira looked me in the eyes and said to me, "Bill, a while after I met Jerry he told me how close you two were. How you both grew up together and what your friendship meant to him. He wrote a letter and sealed it up making me promise that if anything happened to him to give it to you. He also wrote a letter to me."

I sat there stunned that Jerry would have done something like that. Jerry had always been the practical one, always thinking of the other person. Both letters were in front of her on the table with our names on them. Keira picked up the letter addressed to her and started to cry.

I opened the one with my name on it. I could hear his voice in my head as I read:

Hello Bill,

If you are reading this, something happened to me. Do not fret too much, bro. I had a good life and great friends. I know you are having a tough time now, as I was always the tough person despite what people thought. Get on your bike and ride for there might be no tomorrow my friend. However, right now, I need you. In this letter, you will find that Keira is now yours. Let me explain, Keira is my slave and I want you to take her home with you. Keira knows how you loved me as a brother and she trusts you. She needs to have a strong hand controlling her in her daily life. I have a will stating that you gain all my property, including Keira. Keira will give you control of her life and all her possessions. You will take over as her protector, her Master, her lover. In the letter I wrote to her, I mentioned that she is to go to you and be your slave. She will give up everything to you. Keira will tell you more after she reads her letter. I know this is a shock, but Keira needs you, please take care of her.

Thanks brother,

Jerry

With trembling hands, Keira opened her letter and read in silence. I could see her eyes open wide and then she silently smiled and wept at the same time.

Keira,

I am sorry that I am not there right now to help you though this. My lover, my friend, and most important my slave. I have cherished you from the night I rescued you from the bar. You have given me the best gift a woman could give a man, your heart. And for that I will always be grateful. I saw a woman that night I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

You have given me great pleasure being who and what you are. My words can never explain what you have given to me. I just hope that I have fulfilled your needs and desires these last few years. You have given me great pleasure by letting me into your life. I know that no one can replace me, but I would not want you to suffer. I want you to go to Bill. He will be your new Master. Trust me on this my love of my life, I know what I am doing.

I want you to give him what you have given me, your love, your devotion, your heart and soul. He did not know what we have shared and I want you to guide him. He will learn fast I promise you. I have told him in his letter a little about us. Answer any questions he has and be open and honest with him. Guide him, love him, cherish him because he is a good man. I have given Bill all my property and possessions and my most prized possession, you my love. I trust you will follow my request and go to him.

Jerry

I sat there in silence trying to absorb what I just read. I have read books about this and always wondered about it. I admit I often fantasized about having a slave, a woman who would do anything I asked. But, Keira, she was Jerry's. What was he thinking? My eyes shifted up from my letter looking over at Keira. Keira noticed my eyes looking at her and she quickly stood up and removed her shirt and shorts folding them up and placing them on the table. My jaw dropped. Keira stood there naked in front of me for the first time.

Keira was five foot five and had dirty blonde hair, with the most succulent thirty-six d-cup breasts. Her eyes were the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. Her figure was trim. Her tanned and toned body shined in the morning light from the window. Her hands went behind her back, her feet spread shoulder width apart, her head looking down at the floor. Her dirty blonde hair fell in front of her face, dangling over her round breasts.

I had always thought Keira attractive but my God, I had no idea how truly gorgeous she was. My eyes took in her beauty. Gazing down I saw how her hair dangled on her breasts. Her hard nipples were standing. I let my eyes follow her curves down to her naked pussy. Her pussy lips had a moist coating on them. I stood up from the chair to give her a hug. Before I could reach around her, Keira went down on her knees and bowed her head to the floor at my feet.

"Master, how can I please you this morning?" Keira meekly asked. I was stunned at her submissiveness. I told her to stand back up. "Yes Master." Keira replied as she rose up to her feet, her eyes looking towards the floor.

"Keira, I need time to figure this out. We will talk about this later," I said.

Jerry's funeral was later that morning. I pulled Keira to my body wrapping my arms around her. I felt her naked breasts press against my chest while we hugged. Keira let a deep sigh escape as my arms held her. I could not believe the change in Keira. Just last night I heard her crying herself to sleep and this morning she was standing naked in my arms and sighing like it was the most natural thing in the world. My heart went out to her and I had to do what my best friend asked of me. He knew he could trust me to take care of her. Today was going to be hard for both of us. The doorbell rang bringing us back to the present.

"Get dressed while I see who it is." I said to her breaking our embrace.

"Yes Master," Keira replied.

"I am not ready for you to call me Master, yet. Just call me Bill," I sternly told her.

"Yes Mass, I mean Bill," Keira meekly replied flashing her blue eyes at me.

I left the kitchen, from the corner of my eye I saw her get dressed. It was hard to hide the bulge in my shorts. I opened the door and Amber was standing there.

"Hello Bill, is Keira all right? I came by to see if there was anything I could do," Amber asked while standing there at the door. Amber was wearing a black dress that went down to just above her knees, black sheer stockings on her toned legs and black open toed heels clutching a black purse. I saw her eyes gaze down, she noticed the bulge in my shorts.

"Come in Amber. Keira is in the kitchen," I said as I stepped back and let her walk pass me. I saw the little smile on her face as she walked by.

I heard Amber greet Keira and I saw them hugging as I walked up the stairs. I needed to take a shower and get ready for the funeral. I also needed to digest everything that happened this morning. There were some serious decisions to make today, decisions that would change our lives forever. The rest of the day was hectic and very emotional for everyone that attended. Jerry's parents came up with my parents consoling each other.

Dave, Jerry's dad pulled me aside later when we got back to the house. He was like a second father to me. "How is Keira doing?" He asked.

"She is doing okay under the circumstances," I replied back.

"Anything we can do for her or you, Bill?" He asked.

"Yes, actually there is. You have an office in San Diego, right?" I asked

"Yes, we do have one there. Why?" Wondering what I had in mind.

"Can you get her transferred there? I am taking Keira back to San Diego with me to help her through this. Oh, another thing, can you take my car and Keira's car back with you and leave them at my house? I am going to rent a truck and move Keira there," I explained.

Dave said the transfer would be no problem and they would take the cars back for us. I breathed a sigh of relief. All the guests left late, I saw that the day was a terrible strain on Keira. She was exhausted and so was I. We said our good nights and went upstairs to our rooms. I heard her door close and soon after I heard her weeping again. Removing my clothes I got into bed, I was exhausted. I was drifting to sleep when my bedroom door opened.

"Are you asleep yet, Bill?" I heard Keira whisper.

"Uh, not yet," I said.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I do not want to be alone," Keira asked.

"Sure Keira. Come on and lay down with me," I sleepily replied.

I felt the covers lift and Keira slid under the covers joining me. I rolled on to my side facing her and Keira snuggled up to my body, I realized she was naked when her ass touched my stomach. Keira settled down and we spooned, my arms holding her. It was not long after that we fell asleep in each other's arms. When I awoke the next morning, I noticed my hard cock was nestled between the tender folds of her ass. She felt amazingly warm and soft. I felt her gentle breathing and every time she inhaled, I felt her ass rub my cock. Carefully, I tried to move away from her.

"Good morning?" I heard her ask.

My eyes flew open, stammering out, "Yes, sorry I woke you up."

"That's okay. Is there anything I can do to please you this morning? Your cock has been poking my ass all night," Keira asked. Keira rolled over and her body pressed into mine. I felt my cock twitch as her hand grasped it tenderly and I heard a soft purr from her as she squeezed it. Her hand started to stroke my hard shaft and it was all I could do not to push her away from me. I closed my eyes and let her stroke my cock.

Keira's body moved away from me and then I felt her head under the covers. I felt her moist lips brush across my nipple. Keira opened her mouth and I felt her suck my nipple in her mouth. Her tongue flicked over my nipple and I felt it get hard. She increased her sucking and her tongue was circling around my nipple. I reached behind her head and pushed it harder on my nipple. Keira moaned, her hand stroking my cock.

She moved over to the other nipple and did the same thing. I felt her other hand lightly cup my balls as she stroked my cock. Her hand tenderly squeezed my ball sack as her other hand stroked my cock in a slow motion. Each time the tips of her fingers touched the tip of my cock, she drew a circle around the head. This girl was good. In a matter of minutes my hips began to move with her strokes. Keira slid further down my body, planting light kisses on my chest and stomach as she came closer to my cock.

Keira reached the base of my cock with her lips. She licked the base of my cock in a circular motion around the base of my shaft, her hand still on my ball sack. Keira slowly started to kiss up my cock, each kiss tender and sending electric shocks though my body. When she reached the tip, she kissed the tip of my cock. I felt my balls tighten. I have had blow jobs before, but this was the most sensual blow job I ever had received. It felt like she wanted to worship and please my cock as if it was the most prized possession she owned.

I felt her warm breath on the tip as her lips parted taking the head of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and probed the slit on top of my cock. I reached down grasping a hand full of her hair and moaned. When I grabbed her hair, I felt her moan on my cock sending a vibration down my entire shaft. Her tongue left my slit as she circled it around the head of my cock. Keira slowly sucked my cock deep down her throat and she continued to moan as it disappeared down her throat. Her tongue explored my cock as she took me down. I felt her nose touch my pubic hair and she moaned hard. My cock twitched in her mouth and I felt my balls tighten some more.

Keira let go of my ball sack and her finger explored down the crack of my ass feeling my ass hole. She rubbed around my hole carefully teasing and probing my hole. Keira slowly worked her mouth back up my cock. She released my cock from her mouth sticking a finger in her mouth wetting it. Keira licked up the underside of my cock with her tongue going from the base to the tip several times. I felt her wet finger in the center of my ass hole. Keira put a little pressure on the hole. Just as my hole parted, she took my cock in her mouth and buried my shaft deep down her throat.

My hips bucked up forcing her deeper on my cock. I felt her finger massage my prostrate gland, her humming increased around my cock. I could not hold back any longer. My cock exploded sending rivers of cum down her throat. I felt my cock shoot several times as her finger massaged my prostrate gland that sent more of my hot cum deep down her throat. I thought I would never stop cumming. Keira's lips locked tight around my shaft, as she took it all not spilling a drop. Carefully she pulled her finger out from my ass. Keira kept her mouth around my cock until it went soft, her tongue licking up the remains of cum from her lips. She lifted her head up and smiled at me. "Did I please you Bill?" she asked.

"Who taught you that Keira? It was the most intense blow job I ever had. Yes, you pleased me. Bring your pussy up here to my mouth now and I will show you how much," I said.