A Special Last Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

A smile was on her lips as she crawled up my body. She had a sweet sexy smile that I loved. Keira lifted her leg over my head, her bare pussy straddling my face. Just before she lowered her pussy on my mouth I noticed how wet she was. Her pussy lips were wet and my nose picked up her scent for the first time. Keira slowly lowered her pussy onto my open mouth. I tasted her for the first time, not bitter but a sweet taste. My lips brushed against her outer lips and they parted, dripping her sweet nectar on my tongue. Keira spread her legs wider, opening her wet pussy to my tongue.

I slowly licked up the folds of her pussy with my tongue parting her pussy lips. I spent several minutes exploring the folds of her pussy and briefly probing her wet dripping hole. My hands went up to her breasts cupping them. My palms rubbed across her nipples, hard as diamonds and just as precious and beautiful. I took her nipples between my fingers and squeezed rolling them between my fingers. Keira moaned deep and hard when I placed my tongue in her pussy. She grabbed the headboard as I started to fuck her pussy with tongue.

Keira started to move her hips across my face grinding her clit against my tongue. Her clit was hard and I placed my lips around it sucking it deep, flicking my tongue over and around it. Keira started to shriek with each stroke of my tongue. Her breathing became shallow and fast. I squeezed her nipples harder as I concentrated on her clit.

Between gasps I heard Keira beg, "Please let me cum, please Master. I need to cum!"

My face buried between her thighs, my tongue licking her clit when I mumbled, "Cum now slave!"

It sounded intelligible but Keira understood and released a torrent of her cum that instant. Her thighs closed around my head and her pussy squirted her nectar down my throat. She screeched that she was cumming and her body went rigid. Her body went in to spasms as the waves washed over her. As the waves of her climax subsided, her thighs parted, I gasped a breath of air my face soaked from her orgasm. Keira collapsed against the headboard.

When Keira regained her strength, she climbed of my face and settled beside me. I wrapped my arms around her as we both fell asleep. When I awoke it was late morning, I tried to process what happened this morning in my head. Just as I decided that I would follow my best friends last request, Keira came into the room carry a tray of coffee and some breakfast.

"Good morning Bill," she announced as she placed the tray down. Keira picked up a cup of coffee, using both hands she handed it me. Keira was naked and the sun was shining on her body though the window. Placing a few pillows against the headboard, I pulled up my body to a sitting position. I let my fingers linger against hers as I grasped my coffee.

"Keira we need to talk," I said after taking a sip.

I saw the color drain from her face, her body trembling. A tear formed in her eye. "Did I not please you this morning, Bill?" she asked nervously.

"Oh god yes, you did please me this morning. Very much so," I explained. "Come and sit next to me, Keira," I said patting the bed.

Keira sat next to me, her eyes looking down. I saw more tears starting to flow down her face. Reaching my hand up to her face and wiping a few tears away, I took her chin and raised her head up. "Keira, please listen to what I have to say," I said softly. "Yesterday was a shock to me when I read the letter Jerry had written. I never knew of the special relationship you and Jerry had. I just thought that you loved him so much when I saw the two of you together. I needed some time to think of his request of me. I thought long and hard of what he asked me to do for him," I said. "Keira I have known you for years, I know how deep Jerry loved you. He would have not asked me to do this for him if he did not think I could love you, too. I am going to abide by his wishes and take you home with me to San Diego where you will live with me. This is all new to me and with your help, I hope to be as good as Jerry was. All I ask is that I hope you can love me as deep as you did Jerry. I promise to protect you and care for you as he did," I explained.

I saw an instant change in Keira, there were tears of joy on her face and she leapt in to my arms hugging me tight. "Oh Bill, thank you, since I met you, I have come to care for you so much. Jerry was your best friend, a true brother; his face would light up every time he talked about you. I knew how much he cared for you. I am so happy that you will be my new master. I wish to please you and care for your every need and want," Keira said between sobs.

"Okay we have some things to do now. I have arranged with Jerry's dad to transfer you to the San Diego office. They will drive our cars back with them for us. We will have to arrange to sell this house and get a moving van to move the furniture. I don't know where I will put it all, but I will figure that out later," I said.

"Bill, let us just keep what you want and sell the rest. The only things I need are my possessions and of course the play room," Keira said.

"Play room?" I said raising an eyebrow.

Keira giggled when she answered, "Yes the play room. You know the room Jerry said was for storage? Actually, he made that into a playroom. Come and I will show you."

Keira took my hand in hers and we walked naked down the hall. Keira reached up over the door and brought down a key putting it in the lock, opening the door. Keira stepped back after opening the door, her eyes watching for my reaction. Taking a few steps, I entered the room. On the far wall, there were several shelves with various dildos and an assortment of vibrators. There was an assortment of nipple clamps from the mild to a severe looking set with sharp pins on the jaws with various little chains and weights on them.

Next to the clamps were several gags and blindfolds. On the bottom shelf, all the leather cuffs with pad locks attached. I saw the lotions and lubricants next to the cuffs. Next to the shelves on the wall hanging were ropes of different lengths, chains and leather straps. Jerry had floggers, paddles of different sizes and whips of different styles hanging next to the ropes. Turning my head I saw an X cross bolted to the wall with chains and eyebolts on it for securing a slave's body. In the center of the room were two hooks in the floor that were recessed. Looking up I saw the rope hanging from the ceiling attached to a pulley going over to a hook on the wall. On the far wall was a padded sawhorse with several eyelets for immobilizing a slave securely. Next to that was a knee high table covered in leather with chains on each corner. In the corner of the room, I noticed an adjustable pole with a threaded end standing there.

"What is that pole used for Keira?" I asked.

"Jerry had that made for me. There are a couple of dildos that screws on the top. When Jerry suspended me he would put a dildo on it. He would put it in my pussy and extend it into me," Keira explained. "I loved it when he would flog or whip me when I was impaled on it.

Keira stood next to me with her eyes down looking at the floor as I walked around the room touching everything. I took a flogger from the wall and swished it though the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Keira flinch, a smile on her face. "Did Jerry use these on you?" I asked.

"Yes he did, Bill. It was my responsibility to clean up all the toys after a session," Keira said. "Sometimes I had to stay here all night after punishment on the cross," Keira added.

"Were you punished often Keira?" I had to ask.

With a smile on her face she said, "Yes, sometimes I messed up on purpose just to feel his whips. Mostly we were here on weekends after a long week at work."

"Did anyone else know about this room?" I inquired.

"Amber knows about the room. Master punished me one time and made Amber watch," Keira said.

"Why did he do that?" I asked.

"Jerry caught Amber and I playing with our pussies and I did not have permission to do that. He tied me over the sawhorse and spread my legs wide. Jerry told Amber to kneel and watch her friend take the punishment that she caused. He made me explain to Amber why Jerry had to punish me. Jerry had used that hard leather paddle," Keira pointed at it on the wall. "I had to thank him with every stroke and if I lost count, he would start over again. He gave me twenty hard hits on my ass and thighs. About halfway through my ass was on fire. Jerry explained that the first ten were for my misbehavior and the last ten were Amber's misbehaver. However, I have a secret, Bill. I wanted Jerry to catch us. I knew what would happen and Amber knows that I am his slave. Amber is my best friend and she saw what Jerry had done for me. Amber noticed how Jerry cared for me and helped me stop drinking. I tried to stop drinking before and could not. I have not had any alcohol since that night in the bar when Jerry brought me here to his house. I never craved it again. I just needed a Master and did not know it. She saw how I changed for the better. She wanted that. Amber wanted to be my sister slave, but Jerry said no. He would not consider Amber as a sister slave to me until she stopped drinking. She has been clean and sober for a year. Next month, Jerry was going to make her my sister slave. Now that can't happen," Keira said, tears started to flow from her eyes. "I am so glad to have you. I want to move and be your slave more than anything. Nevertheless, I just lost Jerry and now Amber will be farther away..."

Keira started to cry more. I stepped closer wrapping my arms around her holding her tight. Keira lowered her head on my shoulder and cried hard. She cried for several minutes as I held her in my arms.

Keira's tears subsided, then she asked for a favor, "Bill will you spank my ass with a paddle please?"

My heart started to pound in my chest as I heard her request. "Why do you want me to paddle you Keira?"

"Because it will be my gift to you. I love you, I need you and I want you to?" Keira meekly asked her blue eyes focused on mine.

How could I say no to this beautiful woman standing naked in front of me? "Get the cuffs from the shelf. Bring the paddle you want me to use on you," I said sternly.

Keira flashed a big smile as she went to the shelf getting the items. She studied the paddles hanging on the wall. I saw her reach for the wooden paddle that was three inches wide, twenty inches long and about one inch thick. One side was in leather, the other side just varnished wood. Walking over to me she stopped and lowered herself to her knees, holding the items up in her hands she said, "Bill, use these on your slave."

As I took the items, I started to feel very nervous. This was the first time I ever was going to strike a woman. Keira looked up into my eyes saying, "You will do fine, Bill. I know it in my heart. Please, I need this,"

"Get up and spread yourself over the sawhorse, Keira. Do it now!" I said my voice shaking a bit.

Keira walked over to the sawhorse and pulled it away from the wall. When it was in the center of the room Keira straddled the horse with her legs down the sides, laying her chest on the padding. She placed her arms down the sides of the sawhorse. I walked over to her and stood there taking in her beautiful body, her ass facing me. I noticed how wet she was when I placed my hand between her legs. A soft moan escaped from her lips.

Kneeling behind her, I placed a cuff on each ankle and locked it to the horse. I ran my hands down her legs feeling her tremble. I went to the front of the sawhorse and kneeled in front of her. Keira raised one hand and touched my face. Looking up I saw the gleam in her eyes. I took her hand away from my face and placed a cuff around her wrist locking it. Keira's eyes followed me as I went to her other wrist locking it to the horse. Keira tugged on her restraints, closing her eyes. I slapped the paddle in my hand and felt the sting from it. I raised it up over my shoulder swinging it down across her round ass.

I heard the slap from the paddle as it hit her, "One! Thank you, Bill. May I have another?" Keira did not flinch from the strike, she just laid still. I heard the dismay in her voice when she said, "Thank you." I raised the paddle again and swung harder. This time landing on the other side of her ass. She jumped, saying, "Two! Thank you, Bill. May I have another?"

I saw the red mark from the second strike appear on her ass. My nervousness started to subside when I struck her ass again this time with some force. "Aaaaaiiiieeee!" she screamed, "Three! Thank you, Bill. May I have another?" The red mark appeared instantly. I swung the paddle again with the same force landing the strike on both cheeks along her crack. Keira jumped in her bonds and screeched again, "Aaaaaiiiieeee oooo! Four! Thank you, Bill. May I have another?" she gasped.

Looking down at her red ass, I saw how wet her pussy was. The moisture was flowing down her thighs. I also noticed how hard my cock was. I turned the paddle around. I was using the wood side before, now I wanted to see her reaction to the leather side. I sideways struck her ass hard with the leather side. Keira jumped when the blow struck her ass.

"Owwwwww!" she yelped. "Five! Thank you, Bill. May I have another?" I saw her grinding her pussy against the padding of the sawhorse, her thighs wet from the juices flowing from her pussy. Each time she ground her pussy on the horse more of her sweet nectar flowed out on to the leather top of the sawhorse. Keira was moaning louder, her wiggling ass asking for more. I raised the paddle for one final strike, swatting her ass hard. Before she could yell out, I shoved my cock in her pussy.

"Ow oooooo," She moaned as my cock drove in deep. Grabbing her hips, I pounded hard and fast in her wet pussy. Keira started to moan loud with each thrust and pushed back against my cock. I felt her pussy muscles contract around my cock, squeezing it. Her pussy felt like a vise as she gripped my cock. "Fuck your slave, Bill, fuck me!" she cried out.

Keira was gasping for breath as I pounded her pussy. I felt my balls tighten, my cock grew harder and thicker. I felt my cock throb as cum started to bathe the inside of her pussy. I reached up taking a handful of her hair, forcing her head back and yelled, "Cum now slave, cum hard for your new Master!"

Keira's body shook. I saw her strain against her bonds. Her pussy squeezed my cock milking every drop of my cum. Keira's pussy sent a flood of her own cum around my cock. Then, she squirted a clear shot of cum from her pussy as the wave took hold of her.

My knees buckled and I fell on to her back, pinning her to the sawhorse. She laid there gasping and moaning as the waves subsided. I lay on her back for a few minutes before I tried to stand up. When I got my strength in my legs back, I pulled my cock from her wet pussy. Keira was just laying there with her eyes closed and her body having aftershocks.

When I pulled my cock out of her pussy, our combined juices flowed out of her pussy running down her legs. It was then I heard a deep moan from behind me. Turning around to look I saw Amber standing in the door way leading in to the room, her panties around her knees, her dress pulled up to her waist, and two fingers shoved deep in her pussy. Her eyes closing tight as her orgasm racked her body.

"What are you doing here?" I said with a surprised tone.

Amber's eyes opened wide. She pulled her fingers out of her soaked pussy and quickly pulled her panties back up, letting her dress fall back down her legs. "The front door was unlocked. I rang the bell but no one answered. Then I heard noises coming from up here. I saw you fucking Keira. It was so hot," she stammered.

Keira heard Amber's voice, opening her eyes. "Hi Amber, Master just used me. It was great," Keira cooed.

I stood there, my face felt red from blushing and my limp cock dripping cum onto the floor. Amber did the strangest thing. She walked over to me, getting on her knees. She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock deep down her throat. Her tongue licked around the head of my cock cleaning our combined cum from it. Amber's mouth felt warm as her tongue licked and sucked my cock clean.

"Master, I would join you, but I am little tied up right now," Keira giggled.

Hearing Keira giggle brought me back to reality. "Amber, release Keira from the saw horse. Clean up this mess also," I said as I quickly left the room.

I left the room heading for the kitchen. I forgot I was still naked. I sat at the table, my mind reeling from what I just experienced with Keira. I just tied up a woman and paddled her ass hard, turning it red. She was thanking me for the blows I inflicted on her body. My cock got hard when I saw how wet it was making her. I never felt that way before and being caught by her best friend while she was fingering her own pussy. I sat there staring at the coffee I just poured.

Upstairs Amber walked over to Keira, kneeling down she released the cuffs from her wrists. Keira used her free hands to help her sit up. Amber crawled on her knees towards Keira's ankles.

"My god, Keira, there is a puddle here on the floor!" Amber shrieked.

"Yeah, he made me squirt," Keira giggled.

Amber released Keira's ankles standing back up. She noticed how red Keira's ass was and carefully placing her hand on it.

"Ohhh," Keira moaned.

"Does your ass hurt?" Amber said while rubbing her hand over Keira's ass.

"Yes it does, but it is a good pain. I asked for him to paddle me," Keira replied.

"Help me clean this mess up, please? Well, tell me, how was he, Keira?"

"Great! He is new to it, but I think he enjoyed it and I think he will be as good as Jerry was, maybe better. His cock is bigger than Jerry's though," Keira said with a tear in her eye at the mention of Jerry's name.

"Does Bill know about me wanting to be your sister slave Keira?" Amber asked.

"Yes. I told him, but I don't know now, things have changed. He is moving me to San Diego to his house. In a way I am glad, because this house has too many memories for me," Keira said holding back a tear.

Keira and Amber went downstairs to the kitchen where I was still sitting at the table. Keira was still naked as was I. Amber still had her clothes on when they walked in. Keira sat down on the chair a little tenderly and Amber sat beside her.

"Thank you, Bill. I needed that," Keira said holding my hand.

"I am happy that I pleased you, Keira." I said giving her hand a squeeze. "Keira, when we do that again and I am sure we will. You can call me Master," I said.

Her eyes brightened when I said that to her and she squeezed my hand harder. Keira stood up and came over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck whispered, "I love you, my Master." Keira gingerly sat in my lap with her arms around my neck. Looking over towards Amber, I saw her smile at us.

"Amber, Keira mentioned that Jerry was going to take you in with them as a sister slave for Keira," I said.

"Yes, Bill, he was going to," Amber replied. "I have not drunk any alcohol in a year and have not had sex with a man either," she added.

"Well I have agreed to follow Jerry's wishes and if he was going to take you in with them as a sister to Keira then I guess I should see what I am getting then. Don't you agree?" I said looking at her. Amber's mouth fell open in shock at my words. "Stand up Amber and take off your clothes, do it now!" I ordered her.

Amber looked at Keira and Keira just nodded her head. Amber stood up and removed her dress placing it on the chair. She stood at the table in her bra and panties.

"I said all your clothes, Amber, do it now," I said sternly.

Amber reached behind her back and released the clip holding her bra letting it slide down her arms. She hooked the top of her panties with her thumbs and slowly lowered them down her legs. Amber placed her bra and panties on her dress. She stood there in front of us naked, her body trembling with her hands covering her pussy. Looking at Keira for a reaction, I just saw her smile at me. Amber's body was just as toned as Keira's, her breasts were smaller than Keira's. Her nipples were long and getting hard. They looked just the right size for those nasty nipple clamps in the playroom.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers