All Comments on 'A Special Surprise for Blake'

by Sapphire_Mail

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good, but....

...could be better with a heapin' dose of intense domination. a guy who readily submits to being butt-fucked by his red-hot girlfriend would be driven to an excrutiating orgasm by her humiliating talk and frenzied fucking. This is extreme sex, and to write about it successfully, ya gotta "let it all hang out," as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No, write it your own way!

No law that says "role reversal" has to include "femdom".

Keep it up Sapphire, I think "good, but" has it all wrong.

He's free to write his own story with whatever he wants to include.

The rating is about whether we liked it, not whether it complied with some set of rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hottest strap-on story I've ever read on Literoti

This is by far the hottest strap-on story I've ever read on this site. I think having it from the woman's point of view makes it all the more delicious. Men tend to leave out all the details that I find the most sexy: the little sentences you said, the way you described biting your bottom lip when he asks you to fuck him, etc...

I'm rock hard and hoping your other stories are this good too!

I have a feeling they are, Keep up the great work.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Welcome Variation on Pegging Theme

IMO, this is a welcome variation on the pegging theme. She obviously wanted to experience the dominant role. But she also was interested in his pleasure. She strokes his sensitive male parts after she has penetrated his sphincter and filled his bowels. She wanks him in time with the thrusts of her dildo. She wants him to erupt in response to her ministrations.

<br />

The author's description of how she feels up his nether cheeks and caresses and kisses his back are a great touch (no pun intended).

<br />

A man would be grateful to have a woman like the protagonist. And she is would likely to be repaid with pleasurable masculine attention in the future.

<br />

One regret: I wish the author told of her pleasure from the pressure of the strap-on against her steamy, swollen womanly parts.

escriterraescriterraalmost 11 years ago
Love this story of sexy role reversal and a woman's erotic satisfaction

Oh, my --- how sweetly delicious! What a lovely tale of a woman who takes her man, really takes him, for her pleasure and his.

And how very nicely told with the details just right: a lubed-up shaft to minimize his discomfort, the little breaths pushed out each time her pelvis bumps against his ass as she fucks him, his ass up and eager for her thrusts, one of her hands on his hip with the other on his shoulder to pull him back onto her strapon cock as they build the intensity of the rhythm, --- oooh, how very, very hot!

And the visuals are so arousing because they also convey the skin-on-skin feelings, the sensations of his body in her hands as she arouses him with motions, caresses, words, and the sinfully rich mind-trip of what she is doing to him: "My hands push him forward, moving to lean him over the edge of the couch."

Your readers hope that Blake and Sapphire have actually enacted this scenario and that the author in Sapphire finds new ways to surprise Blake, to take him on more adventurous trips that require his surrender to her erotic need to own him, his cock and his eager asshole, as they both indulge in sexy role reversals like the one described here.

Maybe we will be lucky, and Sapphire will describe more such intense, yet loving, encounters . . .

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

What I would only do to become Blake. This well written story makes it urgent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous