All Comments on 'A Spectacular View from the Balcony'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Very nice!

The story itself was like the view from a balcony. Thanks for the story.

ikaiserikaiserover 6 years ago
Nice story

Thank you for the lovely story. It is always nice to read a fellow Aussie’s words on this site. Though you didn’t mention buggie smugglers in your bather description. 😛

Going to check out the rest of your work now.

Looking forward to reading them and anything else you decide to release.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Observational

I found the introduction to the final action on the balcony quite interesting. I liked the detailed observations and comments about people on the beach and their bathing and sunning practices. It set the narrator as somebody interested in observing and interpreting human behaviour. I liked that.

So when the couple finally put on their performance on the balcony, it seemed just part of our narrator's general observing rather than perverted voyeurism.

Lue

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
Married couples in love

It's surprisingly hard to find good erotic stories about them. Probably because they are so tough to write. I've tried. There is something about the unknown and unexpected of a first encounter that lends itself to erotica and makes it so much easier to write. This was a great take on two couples still in love and I enjoyed it very much.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
A fine story!

Having just read her latest story I came here to read more and find this jewel of observation and commentary. So much can be learned by just careful observation! A very nice vignette from a very capable author. Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards4 months ago

The story held my interest and I found the page turning itself. I love the last line of the story. Ned doesn't have much of a speaking part, but he delivered his lines perfectly. Kudos. 5*~~JB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
389 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...