All Comments on 'A Spider's Web Ch. 03'

by Lithium_hobo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cool

Wow that was good. You realy have a good understanding of the characters and emotions.Please post more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep them cummig

i thought it was really good i enjoyed the development of character in the story. the first two were really sexual and extremely hot but this one is great. I still have wet dreams of Black cat, Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you ever feel like revisiting this chapter...

... You could make a bigger deal of the symbiont joining with Black Cat. After all, it's quite an intimate happening, oozing into her every opening...

But then that's my personal freak-on going there so YMMV. ;-)

Lithium_hoboLithium_hoboover 13 years agoAuthor
Something to consider

Revisiting the whole symbiote joining Black Cat thing could be a good idea. It's not too bizarre for me to write about, and would just border on masturbation on her part.

Perhaps I will do something like that. A Chapter 3 - Lost Scenes post. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLithium_hobo@Lithium_hobo
You can now support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/thedjinn You can also find me on Hentai Foundry and Archive of Our Own. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/TheDjinn/profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/Djinn_n_Tonic OCTOBER 2019 UPDATE If you're looking for the "Se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES