A Spider's Web Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man was at his wit's end, near screaming against his gag as his cock was pleasured but he wasn't allowed to return the favor, even if she was in cahoots with a criminal. Her pussy glistened above him, made to sparkle against the light shining on them. His jizz still remained on her ass, giving it a slight shine against the light as well. He raised his head to try and at least press his gag against her but to no avail. She seemed to instinctively move it away when he would get nearly there. He rocked against the bed with effort to free himself, which caused Rogue to lose her focus and gave him a quick jab in the side with her boot.

Rogue was now half way down his well endowed cock and already sympathized with those girls who deep throated. She tried it, on him, a few times, but her gag reflex was far from trained enough to handle the length and girth. So with what meat she had, she tried out everything she could think of with her tongue on him. Some good, some bad, she imagined. Sadly she couldn't get a clear reaction out of him. He was either struggling with frustration or discomfort or something or other. During her first blow job, however, her ass began to lower onto the man's face, and she soon felt the gag and his nose press against her pussy. She perked up, lifting off of his face for a moment, and then realized what the sensation was, and with the shock passed, pressed her rear back down on him firmly. She could feel his head shake back and forth, which she assumed was him trying to move the ball against her lips to please her, which it did, so she moved her hips to keep up with his frantic pace. So cute, he worked so needlessly hard on her.

Although he had wished for this to be, now he was trying to move his face away. It was too much; he couldn't breathe with the gag still on. He moved his head back and forth to try and get some air, but she moved with him, blocking him at every turn. He feared she was trying to smother him to death but that feeling vanished as he was given air when she lifted herself off of him. His face was covered in her juices and, now that he could breathe, he couldn't be happier. Well, of course he could, if he could taste her, but he was getting there he was certain. With his head turned, he spotted Cat in the corner, fingering herself with both hands, now, and spotted the familiar glint of light against cum. This sight, coupled with the brunette's work on his shaft, caused him to squirm once more with an oncoming orgasm. This time, however, he was halted before he could send out a drop. Again she had encircled her fingers around the base to keep him from coming. Now the pressure became worse as he heard her giggle and, just as he looked up, her ass came back down to grind against his face wickedly.

Rogue squealed with delight as she found a new form of masturbation for herself, working her hips up and down and back and forth to work his face against her pussy lips. While it wasn't enough to make her cum, it was enough to get her sopping wet, which the guy's face could attest to. As she lay on him, she got a wicked idea. Peering down into her cleavage, caused by her breasts being pressed into his stomach, she relieved the boy of her masturbation and scooted further, bringing her breasts to his dick. While in a bit of an awkward position, Rogue tried to jerk him off with her luscious breasts. She playfully treated his cock head like a shy mole, peeking out of her cleavage only to retreat upon seeing her delighted face. Without warning he erupted, she couldn't blame him and she had lost her hold on his dick's base, between her tits. Surprised, she remained still until he was finished. Sitting up once more, she looked at the jizz between her tits and smiled. Standing, she walked over to Cat to give her a little taste, to share the experience.

Cat was unprepared as Rogue sauntered over in her clunky boots and straddled her lap now. Like a proud child, she thrust her breasts into Cat's face, begging to be cleaned before she returned to her toy. While she was supposed to be focused on getting her power back, or rather full control of it, she admittedly had lost herself in the show as well. Smirking, she looked over at the boy behind Rogue and his wanting eyes and just had to tease him by doing what he wished he could since he saw her breasts, suck Rogue's tits. Cat's hands clutched at Rogue's ass, pulling her closer as she leaned in as well, taking a tit in her mouth and sucking hard. Her mouth and tongue later moved across her chest, cleaning her completely without recoil to the taste. She had become accustomed to it, and had grown to like it, surprisingly.

Rogue purred and pulled Cat's head closer into her cleavage, letting the locks of white hair play against her pale skin. She was all ready to start fucking Cat when she stopped, leaned back and let Rogue observer her cleaned chest. She squeaked with joy and hopped off her mistress and carried herself back over to the boy. On her knees above his once again hardened cock, she assumed from watching her breasts be cleaned by Cat, she reached down to grab his dick and aim it at her pussy. Though she had gained some bravery throughout the evening, she was still a bit scared at this. Her hymen had been popped years ago by an overly ambitious vibrator, so there was no fear of blood and pain, but she was still a virgin for all technical purposes. Still, she had little sentimental value in this boy, or in the idea of losing her virginity. She just wanted pure, hot, wet, nasty, dirty, sex now. Licking her lips with hunger she eased herself down onto his fatigued but willing shaft.

He nearly lost it right there. There was no way she could be this tight. She was virgin tight and he couldn't picture her a virgin, not the way she acted, not with those looks. For once he found stillness in the bliss he was feeling, her velvet sheath lowering around his sword. He was bruised and broken but he wanted more, so much more from her now.

Finally her hips met his own as she found him all the way inside of her. She took a moment to gasp and revel in the feeling. A loss of breath and a quick snap back to reality and she was moving her hips. Slow at first, very slow, making sure to feel every detail in the experience. A simple up and down motion was first, her hands planted down between her legs to display her tits pressed together and to keep her stable. Her toned thighs moved with her as she brought herself up and slowly back down, as if she was pumping oil out of the earth. As to be expected, she got used to it and bored with slow. Soon she picked up the pace, feverously getting every last drop of black gold from the crust. When she took all she could from that maneuver, her hips rocked back and forth, manipulating his dick within her. She didn't care if it was uncomfortable him, she doubted it would be, all she cared about was that it was wonderful for her. She cried out to the heavens, even her moans came with that sexy southern drawl. Left and right, now, her hips went. Soon, a rolling motion that leaned her forward and then her ass back. She was in bliss and had she not brought him to two orgasms before, he would have exploded long ago.

He was moments from a third orgasm when it happened. A sensation he had never felt before. It started at his hips and scorched through him, pulling at his every vein and lapping at every ounce of blood before electrifying his skin. He felt dizzy, even faded, shocked into a state of stillness as he felt as though his entire being was being pulled away.

She had found her power. As she came, her pussy tight as a vice around him, coming for all to hear as she screamed in joy, she began to zap him of his mind and body. She didn't care; she kept riding out her orgasm as she drained him of his very life. At the end of it, she was left slumped over a former shell of a man, a lifeless body and yet still she had to kiss his cheek. She knew what she had done, and didn't care. She, like Cat, had lost herself in the sexual conquest of power and lust. Removing herself from him, she daintily leaned down and kissed his cock, and what little life had been left in him felt it, caused him to finally cum a third time, and was sucked into her deadly lips.

Cat sat up, her thighs soaked and pussy worked hard from her own multiple orgasms. The suit reformed around her and took on the form of her original costume. Stepping forward, Cat looked at Rogue and asked the same question, to herself, that Rogue must have been. Had she gained control or just turned the power back on? The only way to find out then and now was the best way she could think of going out, with a kiss. She pressed her lips firmly to Rogue's and didn't let go. At first she thought she was held there by the pulling power of Rogue's consumption of her mind, but soon realized, as she managed to retain her mind, that it was the pulling power of Rogue's sexuality.

Not even concerned with her power at the moment, Rogue drove her tongue into Cat's mouth, feeling around with more confidence now than back at the club. She had indeed gained full control of her power. Although most mutants had to put in the effort to make their power "activate", she had to put in the effort to keep it from firing off. She hoped that one day she could be normal, in mutant standards at least, and not have to keep focused on keeping back her power, but she had managed to gain a Zen like mediation to control it. Able to split her attention between that and everything else, she was confident that, at least in time, she'd gain further mastery of her power. And if not, well, it'd be a hell of a trip if it is anything like tonight was.

"So about that mission you had for me, Cat," Rogue finally uttered to Cat's delighted grin.

12