A Spring Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you two care for coffee or a dessert?"

"No thank you, just the check please."

After paying for the meal including a generous tip for the staff, I rose, took your hand and helped you up. As we walked out the door, the hostess smiled and said "have fun you two...and Signorina, be good to Signore James...we like our lion."

You smiled back, leaned in to my ear and whispered, "Why James, I do believe the hostess may be a bit jealous...have you thought of bedding her as well."

Ushering you outside and letting the door close, I pull you to face me, lean in and kiss you...not the soft tentative peck of a first kiss nor the "get you kicked out of a public establishment make out" kiss, but a kiss that leaves the recipient with no doubt as to your intent and desire. Breaking the kiss and noticing we both were a bit breathless, I said "no GG, I haven't thought of bedding her and right now, the only thoughts of bedding I have are of you, face and shoulders down, ass up begging for me to fuck you harder...so let's see how long a walk it really is to the hotel."

End Part 1

12