All Comments on 'A Stable Relationship'

by coldwater1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it

Your story is very romantic. It needs a romantic ending.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

Nice story with a good open ended finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

Nice tight feel-good story, good pacing, a little open ended - but that's ok - I think it's okay to let the reader extend the story for him/herself. I've enjoyed both of your submissions and hope to see more. If you have published, please post a link in your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Video?

I have a small 20 acre place, and we board horses for a number of people, mostly younger women. I am definitely putting in a video system!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Good amount of dialog, and good build-up.

I spent half of my many years working in barns, and made love in stalls a few times. Not with hot teenage girls who worked for me, but who cares when your cock is in that warm tunnel of love?

DON'T do it in the hayloft. That stuff is scratchy.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
an excellent combination of romance and

the interaction of interesting people.

When do we get to read about the happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Predictable, but well worth the read. Exotic and erotic. Enjoyable. Good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable reading!

I liked the story, and I wish there were a bit more. I hope you keep writing and posting!

Yoshi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too short

The end was too fast. There is no mention of Sarah getting paid by Madison's father for her pain and suffering. Madison is not punished for attempted murder. The cheating wife's lover was not punished. Too many unfinished aspects in this story.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Good pace, the relationship develops slowly, but satisfactorily, and you have several interesting secondary characters - especially Charlene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story that you seemed to tire of and wrap up too quickly.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous