A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy." She breathed. "Meet Jake Teddy Lawrence. My brother."

Jacob knelt this time to put himself on the boys level and smiled. Teddy blinked fighting the tears and then ran at him and hugged him around the neck. Jacob hugged him back and looked up at Rachel.

"Would you mind...if I take them for a few hours?" He whispered blinking back tears. "I've missed so much. I'd like to take them to breakfast."

"Why not take her along?" Miranda asked. "She's the one the Breakers want Jake. Me and her husband will be safe here."

Rachel saw the look on Jake's face when she saw husband and her eyes shot up.

"Boyfriend." She hissed. "He's my boyfriend. And yes, I would love to join them."

~ Miranda ~

Miranda smiled a little smile and held out her hand for them to leave. Jacob flashed her a warm happy smile and led his kids and Rachel down the stairs to the truck. Miranda watched them leave with her foot in the door. Once they were gone she slipped into the room and closed the door behind her.

She was only alone a matter of minutes before the door opened again and a man backed into the room holding a box of donuts and coffee.

"Rachel honey time to wake up." He announced. "I brought breakfast."

"Wrong chick." Miranda said with a grin.

Matt spun around and nearly dropped the food. His gaze darted around the room looking for someone else.

"Where is Rachel?" He demanded. "The kids."

Miranda slid from the bed and came toward him swinging her hips. She slid her hands up his chest and grinned.

"Gone." She whispered. "She's out with Brother Lawrence."

Matt's expression went from confused to ecstatic in a split second and he leaned down and kissed her with passion. She opened her mouth and intertwined her tongue with his own for a split second then planted her hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"Wait brother." She purred and from her purse she pulled a small bottle and set it on the doughnut box. "We are gonna move you all to a new room south of here today. Tonight were all gonna stay in the same motel. Slip that into her dinner or a drink and enjoy."

"For what?" He asked suspicious.

"Don't worry she'll be willing and conscious. It just increases arousal. I want Brother Lawrence to catch you two together."

"You sure that's safe? He's a big unstable guy Randa."

She stepped forward again and leaned up taking a hold of his earlobe with her teeth and tugging softly. He shivered and let out a small moan. She ran her tongue along his ear and whispered.

"When you and daddy told me to trust you and jammed your cocks down my throat I listened. Now, trust me."

"Of course Randa." He whispered and grinned.

Enjoying her throat on her eighteenth birthday was something he remembered vividly. His adopted sister had quite a trip into adulthood. Him, Daddy and grandpa spent that entire day and night pounding her senseless. She was a quivering mess by the time they were done with her. She knew her place after that night. She was a Bitch and a damn good one. When they were done and Brother Lawrence joined them, she'd make him a good Bitch. She'd fuck and suck him like a good girl and keep him happy.

To properly say thank you she dropped to her knees and looked up at him.

"Show me a Bitch's place Stud?"

He set the box's down and unzipped his slacks fishing his cock out. She had to suppress a laugh at it. She'd been with a real cock for four days now. It was almost twice as long and thick as this one. He took her by the sides of the hair and shoved it into her mouth, it fit into the opening of her throat without a problem.

She moaned for effect as he drove his hips forward again and again fucking her mouth like he had her pussy. I didn't take him long driving his cock into her mouth again and again but with Matt it never did. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth to him until her lips touched his pelvis and then unloaded his cum into her mouth with a yell.

Unlike Jacob whose cum was so hot it almost burnt this was lukewarm. Barely warm at all and tasted of salt. She gagged as she swallowed and looked up licking her lips.

"Well Bitch?" He commanded.

She stood up and looked him square in the eyes.

"I only clean one cock Matt." She said fiercely. "The man who will replace Master Haley. He is my Stud. I am his true Bitch. I will clean my cum or anyone else's from his cock every. Single. Day."

"And your own brother?" Matt demanded.

"Get your own Bitch to do it." Miranda snapped. "If she isn't already cleaning my Studs again."

Miranda turned and left the room leaving the door open and her adopted brother scrambling to pull up his pants. He knew how much his Bitch wanted her former Stud. He would remind her tonight who her Stud was. He was.

12