A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed into his hand over and over again, it would have sounded like someone was trying to kill her to anyone listening. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell off a tower of orgasm that had been building for ten full minutes. Her whole body shook, every muscle of from head to toe spasmed and her pussy flooded his lap with cum.

Once her body had come back down from her orgasm she realized she had passed clean out from the intensity. Jacob had gently laid her on her side on the bed and was leaning back on the headboard watching her. He looked concerned and his fingertips were brushing the hair from her face. "It's...so hot. It can feel it inside me."

"Are you protected?" He asked in a whisper.

Rachel looked away but when he grabbed her chin softly and pulled her head back and cried out. "No! I'm not!"

"Shhh. Let's deal with that later." Jake said, but he looked uneasy.

"...I'll...go back to my bed now." Rachel whispered and began to slid out of bed.

Even in the darkness with only the moon to see by she could see him at war with himself and his hands clenching. After a huge internal struggle he simply said. "...you could stay."

"Jake I am not sure if that's a good idea." Rachel said and pulled the blankets off.

"Okay...goodnight Rachel." Was all he said then he rolled over away from her and laid his head down.

Rachel could hear her words now in her head. 'I am done recoiling' and 'I won't be changing' and she realized he kept his word. He didn't get upset. He didn't allow his memory and his obsession spill into the negative side like he had before. She couldn't tell for sure, but she thought she heard him whimper. "Jake..."

When he didn't answer she slid back into the bed and pulled the covers over herself. She wrapped her arms around his back and laid her head next to his. "No more recoiling." she repeated. "Jake turn around."

"Go." He ordered. "We fucked. Get out of my bed."

"No." She said defiantly. She watched him roll around back to face her and his eyes for just a split second scared her, but she knew why it was happening. He didn't want to sleep with her, she promised him she wouldn't hurt him and she had. "No." She repeated.

"Rachel. Leave." He snarled. "You had me. That's all you promised. If you want to fuck me again tomorrow, I'll get a lock for the door so you can scream."

She winced as he said he didn't care about the effect on Lily but she reminded herself that she had caused this. "Jacob Lawrence. I am not leaving."

"...P...Please..." He pleaded, but she laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him. He felt all that rage and resolve fade. "Rachel...please stay. Just tonight?"

"Okay Jacob." She whispered happily and kissed his chest.

"No promises other then that." He asked. "You may recoil tomorrow. If you wish."

"Okay. No more promises." Rachel agreed.

She laid there until she heard his deep breathing. With him sleeping she could have left, but she didn't want to. She ran her hand up and down his chest and focused on his breathing. She wondered then if they could make this work. He was cute, sweet, loving, great in bed and the only problem was sometimes he said things he didn't mean.

She looked up at his face and imagined her life without him. When this was all over and they were safe. Fear gripped her when she imagined him leaving. Where would he go? Would he be okay? Would someone else give him the chance to show what a amazing man he was? Then she imagined her life without him and her lip began to tremble.

Oh god Rachel, you can't fall in love with someone who was stalking you! She thought but realized it may be to late to stop it now. It was already happening.