All Comments on 'A Star is 'Porn''

by roged1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly

Great story if you aren't over 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
likely

Likely some grade school kid who's never taken a basic biology or sex ed class to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hilarious

One of the funniest stories I have read.However it should really be in the Humour section,because the morons that have already passed comment do not realise that the author is taking the piss.Perhaps if he had explained that the film director was the famous Ivan Hugh John they may have realised that it is meant to be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
20 inch cock?

Can we at least keep the stories somewhat realistic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Submit 20" cocks in the sci-fi category

Grade school fantasy stories don't belong on this site.

mdb913mdb913over 14 years ago
NO.

"What can you do with a 20inch plus cock?" You can, uh, ride the horse god Pegasus to the Castle of Gondor and meet the Seven Dwarves who can introduce you to...that wolf guy from "Twilight". Unless you're OG Mudbone (and even there, I'm gonna wanna see a doctor's note or something), this should be under the "SciFi/Fantasy" category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tongue Firmly in Cheek

Lighten up out there in the USA! This was obviously written with tongue very much in cheek. Enjoy it for what it is - pure fantasy. Can't wait to read of the exploits in the 'old studs' retirement home. Wonder if any of those ancient performers can match/beat Danny's 27"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong area

i didn't even bother to read this crap. when will you ass hole writers learn that if a site has a fantacy area then all stories not in that area have to be realistic and believable which this is not

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Mmmhmm, quite a boring story and you changed Danny's name to Tom a few times.

SiodisSiodisover 11 years ago
Completely unrealistic

All four pages of this story was nothing but a continuous laughingstock. Length and girth are completely unrealistic, as are the women being able to handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy

Good thing I did not read much more than the title & skimmed through it. Because this absolutely junk fantasy grow up put this in the correct category or write stories that are not junk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous