A Step Away from the Ordinary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-o-

The break started as the lights came up a bit. Eddie tried to look around as much as possible, without obviously moving his head, as he tried to recover from the experience. Then his eye caught a glimpse of someone that seemed familiar talking with Angie. A few moments later, he noticed the woman again as she was taking the remote from Angie—he was stunned to realize it was Miss Degrasse. She noticed his gaze and walked over near the platform, casually walking along beside him. "So nice to see you here tonight, eddie" she said. "Perhaps you can clear your poor performance record at work with a strong performance here tonight? How does that sound to you?"

Eddie just could not process the fact that he was in this embarrassing situation with his boss's boss. He always had felt intimidated by her presence, but now the feeling was overwhelming. With a tremble and stutter in his voice, Eddie managed to say, "Fine, Ma'am."

Holding the remote for the Good Boy in her hand, and tracing her fingertips over the control buttons, she said, "we should try this out, shouldn't we?" she said sweetly. It took all of his strength to say, "As you desire, Ma'am."

She had him stop in his tracks so that he could pay attention. She reached down and cupped his chin, lifting his head so that she was looking in his eyes, and said "Angie and I were talking, and we would like to see how fast you can run on your hands and knees, Eddie. Each time I press the pulse button once, you should go faster. If I double click it, as you tech types say, you slow down. If you don't respond properly, I will increase the power level and the fun continues. And Angie will walk along beside you, like she is walking her dog. Is that okay, Eddie?"

Again, Eddie managed a yes ma'am. Miss Degrasse turned and called to Angie, "Angie, we are ready." Angie had changed into a running outfit during the break, including a short sleeve pink singlet and very short pink running pants, which she wore over a pair of panty hose. She stepped up on the platform, reached down and fastened a collar around Eddie's neck, and snapped a leash to the collar. "Let's begin," said Miss Degrasse. Angie pointed out the leash mode button, and Miss Degrasse activated it, and then lightly pressed the red button.

Eddie felt the tingle of the ball ring and began to walk on his hands and knees alongside Angie. Soon he felt another tingle and began moving faster, as Angie began a slow jog. The others in the crowd began gathering around to watch the event. After another tingle, Eddie moved faster, but Angie gave a short jerk on the leash. He felt an immediate sharp jolt in his groin when Angie tugged the leash. A moment later, he felt yet another tingle, so he tried to speed back up, but Angie was resolute, jerking the leash, resulting in a sharp jolt to his groin to keep him at her slow jog pace.

A moment later he felt two sharp pulses, and he tried to slow down, as Angie began jogging at a faster pace, tugging at Eddie, which resulted in strong jolts to encourage him to speed up, which Miss Degrasse noted, and soon applied the stronger motivation. As soon as Eddie was matching Angie's pace, Eddie felt two very strong pulses again and tried to slow down, which again resulted in tugs and jolts on the leash. Acting like she was frustrated, Angie dropped the leash saying, "I guess he isn't a very good jogging partner." Everyone in the crowd laughed.

Angie reached down with her cupped hand saying "Good boy," as Eddie eagerly lapped up the treat, returning to his head up position. Donna explained. "You see another feature—the collar, much like the wrist bands, also sends signals to the motivating band. A tug on the leash issues a level 4 shock, helping reinforce that the pet is not to pull on the leash. You saw earlier that this same function can be activated when the leash is connected to the motivation ring. In effect, you have a perfect training system that will have even the most unruly boy behaving.

"You may have also noticed the treats we use as rewards for good behavior. They are a special puppy treat blended by our research team to get an immediate taste satisfaction. We have added a drug which triggers erection, which will last from 10 minutes to 4 hours, depending on how many treats are given. And eating the treat also results in a strong craving that can only be satisfied by another treat. We have found this reward/punishment system helps immediately program the behavior you desire, whether it is being a good puppy, or being a very attention oral provider." Laughter and applause rolled through the gathered audience.

For our next demonstration, Angie and Lilly have agreed to race our sweet pet. In order to make this fair, it will be a three legged race for the ladies. Our sweet boy may choose to run on his feet or his hands and feet—of course the Good Boy will be on, so I do imagine that he will stay on all fours. Whoever wins the race will receive a special treat! So let's do some rearranging of the tables so we have a clear aisle to the far wall, while we tie Angie's right calf to Lilly's left calf."

As the crowd began to clear the raceway, Angie and Lilly sat on the edge of the stage, while Donna took the leash and lead Eddie to the bottom of the steps that led up to the stage. Angie and Lilly took a few minutes to coordinate walking as a three legged pair, and soon the contestants were all lined up.

Donna continued, "So just to review the rules ... on 'go' the contestants will run to the far wall, touch it, and run back here, up the steps, and touch the poles. The first contestant to touch both polls wins the treat. Everyone ready?"

Shouts of approval rose from the crowd, as Donna said, "Some racing music please!" The Lone Ranger Theme began over the PA, and Donna shouted "Go!"

Eddie moved out ahead of the Angie and Lilly, who were still working on coordinating their steps. Soon Eddie was at the far wall and turned, and soon passed the stumbling pair. He reached the stage steps, still well in the lead, but as he reach up with his hand to start up the steps, he was hit by a strong jolt from the Good Boy, as he had raised his hand more than six inches from the floor.

Eddie soon figured out what was happening and started moving up the steps and across the stage. He stepped down into the recessed area as the ladies began climbing up the steps. As he reached out to touch the pole, the Donna selected the full power button on the remote, and Eddie's ball ring felt like fire, with strong pulses streaming throughout his trembling body, drawing him into a fetal ball on the floor.

And then the worse thing happened—as advertised, he lost control of his bowels and urine began spurting. As Angie and Lilly stumbled on by, carefully staying on the stage floor and not stepping into the fouled recess area, Angie casually looked down, saying "awe shucks, puppy made a mess." Everyone howled as Angie and Lilly touched the poles to finish first.

Donna took the microphone, and said, "Let's get our drinks refreshed as we prepare the next demonstration." Donna walked up the steps of the stage towards Eddie, holding the remote, and said to Eddie, "it's off for the time being. I want you to stand and hold the poles while the ladies spray you off."

"Yes Ma'am," he said, timidly rising, unsure if the device was truly off or not. Unconsciously he reached down to his penis, a move he immediately regretted, as the pulses started anew. Puzzled, he looked back at Donna.

"Oh, I thought you would know that I never turn off the protect function. The closer your hands are to your wee willie, the stronger the pulse. Keep them at least a foot away and you will be able to stay on your feet."

Lilly and Angie had unstrapped their paired calves, and had reached up for the hose. They each took a turn spraying the filth off of Eddie and the floor, washing the residue down the drain. After cleaning him up, Angie returned him to the front of the stage. Two queening chairs were set at the front of the stage, facing each other, about 10' apart. A sawhorse apparatus, called a mule was set in the middle of the stage, and Lilly used a small step stool to help Eddie get up on the device, removing the stepstool, leaving his feet off the floor.

Unlike a traditional sawhorse made out of scrap wood, this sawhorse, called a mule, was made of finely finished oak and the top board, instead of being flat, and followed the angles of the legs, ending in a slightly rounded point. Lilly lifted Eddie's arms to extend at about 45 degrees, as he moved his arms slightly to balance himself. As Lilly left the stage, she gave Eddie a treat, saying "Good boy," and then warned Eddie that the Good Boy device was turned back on, and told him to not move his arms and await the next event on the evenings' agenda. After a few minutes, Eddie began feeling the weight in his arms, and the increasing discomfort as his body pressed down on the small rounded top of the mule.

-o-

Later, the lights dimmed, and the people returned to their seats for the next workshop session. Donna began, saying, "I do trust you have enjoyed our demonstrations this evening. We have truly enjoyed putting this together for you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of our presentation. As a recap, we began earlier this evening with a subject whose only real experience of submission was fantasy. I do want to be clear, through my vetting process, I knew that the subject exhibited submissive tendencies in his everyday behaviors, particularly at the office; however, he had not met me before today.

"You have all had the opportunity to watch this evening, first through the magic mirror and TV monitors when Lilly, Angie, and I performed some preliminary basic training, and later in person in this room. We demonstrated the effectiveness of our praise and reward system, which was strongly reinforced by our new Good Boy trainer and Good Boy treats. We discovered that the subject willfully participated in humiliation and discomfort, as well as somewhat mild CBT, and, though given the opportunity, chose to remain under my command.

"Now we certainly know that everyone is not interested in having a puppy, but I think you will find our methods easily adapt to other behaviors you might enjoy. Additionally, note that the Good Boy device can be worn inconspicuously under clothing, and has up to a 48 hour rechargeable-battery life, depending on how many pulses are administered. Like the DreamLover2000, all remote features are available through the Good Boy phone app, including a text message when the battery reaches 80% depletion. At the ten percent of remaining battery, the device will emit a user selectable audible warning for 15 minutes, after which it will initiate a level 4 charge (with 7 being the strongest level, which you witnessed at the end of our first session) until the battery is exhausted.

"Even with a drained battery, the locking clasp on the ring cannot be unhooked, and the black egg is also made of nearly indestructible stainless steel. The only way to remove the device is when the egg and the remote are properly charged, and the correct command sequence is issued by the remote. And, as you would expect, should the remote get in the wrong hands, any incorrect command sequence will result in shocks.

"Finally, the collar, like the wristbands, issues signals to the device when the ring on the collar is tugged, or when the wrist bands are within 3 inches of the collar, and these signals increase the level of shocks as long as the tug continues or the wrist band is within 6 inches. And one more programming feature is the arm mode, which helps encourage your subject to keep both wrests at the same elevation, and at a selectable distance apart, which we have activated. Watch as Eddie drops one wrist." Lilly turned to Eddie and said, "drop you left hand!"

Eddie yelped and fought to keep his balance as his hand dropped and the shocks began. "Return to the position," Lilly said, and Eddie immediately lifted his arm until the pulsing stopped. The movements increased the pain and discomfort of sitting on the bench, so Eddie fought to be still.

"So let's begin part 2."

As Donna finished her introduction, Lilly and Angie walked over to the special chairs, each wearing short skirts. As each woman patted Eddie on the head as they passed him, he noticed that Lilly and Angie both hand familiar remotes in their free hand. They took their respective seats in the queening chairs, pulled their skirts up as they sat down, revealing that they were not wearing anything under them. Each of the women was illuminated by a separate small tightly focused spotlight.

After they were in place, Donna continued, "You may remember earlier that the race contestants were promised a treat for winning, and that Angie and Lilly won that event, with a strong finish at the end. So now it's time for their treats!" The audience could see what was coming, and began clapping and cheering. Eddie noticed that a woman with a camera was now filming, and was near the very front on the audience. What he didn't realize was that several fixed cameras had the filming the entire evening, and that the image was broadcast to a 60" wide screen monitor centered above the stage, as well as smaller monitors in the area where the audience was seated.

Donna continued, "Now Eddie you can drop your arms. You are just in protect mode." Eddie quickly dropped his arms, his muscles relieved from the burn, as Donna continued talking to the audience. "So suppose you are watching TV or relaxing and would like a little special attention. Lilly, click your remote, please." Lilly clicked the remote, which emitted a bell tone as the shocking pulses flowed through Eddie's motivator. He was confused at first, but soon realized the shock was coming from Lilly's direction, but he waited to be told to move.

Lilly said, "Good boy. Come." Eddie slipped along the edge of the mule, and then hopped down, walking on his hands and knees towards Lilly, feeling the numbness wear away from sitting on the mule, and the aches and pains from his groin pulses and growing stronger. Lilly held a treat cupped in her hand between her legs, and once Eddie noticed, he moved quickly to her hand. When he reached her, she stopped him with the other hand, and instructed him to lie on his back, and slip his head into the opening under her chair. She lifted up as his head slipped into the head rest, and dropped the treat into his mouth. She then settled down on his face, saying "lick, boy. And I will let you know when I want you to lick harder!"

The camera person moved to the foot of the stage so that viewers could clearly observe Eddie's eager licking. The treat took its effect on his penis quickly, as Eddie began licking. After a few minutes, Lilly clicked the remote and Eddie obviously began licking more eagerly, unconsciously lifting up his hips and wiggling, his cock dancing. Soon Lilly came with delicious spasms. She lifted up, dropped another treat in Eddie's mouth, and rubbed his hair, saying "Good Boy." After a few minutes, Eddie felt another pulse starting, hearing a different tone from across the room. He started to lean his head up to continue. Lilly said, "I think that is Angie calling, and I would be quick if I were you, Eddie!"

Eddie maneuvered himself out of Lilly's chair, as Angie continued to use the remote control, increasing the severity of the jolts. The audience could observe the spasms of his cock and balls on the monitor with each button push. Eddie moved quickly on all fours across the stage to Angie, rolled on his back, and slipped his head into the box under Angie as she lifted up. As he began licking Angie relented on the remote jolts and savored the oral pleasures.

As soon as she came and lifted up, Lilly clicked her remote. Eddie now recognized the different tone, moved quickly back to service her. After a few minutes, Angie grew impatient and used the remote again. Eddie started to move, until Lilly clicked her remote. The audience roared and clapped in approval, as the women gracefully relented on motivations.

"So you can see," Donna said, "using the remote puts the subject at your bidding, with each experience further deepening his commitment and devotion. And, as you see, you can get multiple remotes, which can each control 2 different motivation rings, and the phone app could provide signals to any device permitted on the home computer anywhere in the world. In the wireless mode, the motivator will start pulsing, like it does on power down, whenever the connection with the wireless router is lost. So there is no escaping the limits of your control!"

"Now as many requested after our last workshop, we have brought a number of fun toys which you can try out this evening. Each of our vendor reps received numbers earlier this evening, and I'll draw numbers for our product demonstrations. When the vendor's number is called, bring up an item from your display and you'll have 15 minutes to try it out with our willing little Eddie! I think most of you have had an opportunity to visit the vendor tables, so you will be able to walk around during this phase, learn more about toys that interested you from experts, and, if the lucky number is called, you will be all be able to see it demonstrated on Eddie. So let's get started!" All applauded as the lights came back up. "First drawing in 10 minutes," Donna said, as the people broke up into small groups around the various display tables along the sides of the room.

-o-

As the people milled around the exhibit tables, Angie and Lilly rearranged the stage. The apparatus were replaced by an overstuffed arm chair on each side of the stage front. A St. Andrews cross was rigged between the poles on the stage. Eddie was placed in the down position next to one of the arm chairs on his hands and knees. Once all was in place, Angie and Lilly laid the remotes on Eddie's. back, and took a break to change. After some time, Donna picked up the microphone, saying "Number 5, make your selection and come on stage."

A young woman in her late twenties raised her hand, scanned her table, picked up a toy, and walked up to Donna at the foot of the stage front. She was trim, just over 5' and wore a dark blue pants suit over a white see through top. She was clearly bra-less, as her pert breasts were clearly on display. She had long blond hair and a broad smile and she held her hands were behind her back. "Congratulations, Maggie, you are the first product demonstrator tonight! Tell us about your product!"

Maggie began, "This is a custom kit that is made by Electro," she said, holding up a black bag that looked much like a purse. "We had a wide variety of accessories tonight, so I had a tough choice, witling down to two. Of course, the Electro control unit is the heart of the system—it is not one of those cheap TEN units; rather it is a fully programmable device with a computer chip. The first probe is a classic, with a twist," she continued as she held up a device that looked much like a banana-curved curling iron, with a rounded metallic tip and smooth body, with a one inch tapered down area before the handle. There was a wire lead exiting the handle.

"This one is made especially for the male, and it has a switch for bi- or mono." The crowd laughed as she continued, trying to suppress her own giggles.

"It's not as you may think! When it is in the mono- mode it needs a friend, another electrode. The current will run from the positive electrode to the negative electrode on another device, which is what I want to try out tonight. In the bi-mode, both electrodes are on the same probe, so it works all by itself." She slipped the probe back into the bag and took out another object, that looked like a piece of 3/8" rubber tubing that had a wire on one end and an 8 inch section made out of firmer material, that had a pronounced bend, like a shepherd's crook, where it connected to the flexible section.