A Step Away from the Ordinary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued as she held up the device, "This custom device doesn't look too threatening, but it is quite the item—it is a urethral sound equipped with another mono probe. We'll soon see how this charmer works!"

"Sounds delightfully wicked," Donna said. "As you'll be our first, I will give you 5 extra minutes—that will make twenty minutes, beginning now!"

Maggie headed up the stage, followed by the camera person. Angie got up and directed Eddie to the cross, securing his arms and legs in a spread eagle position, and popping a treat into his mouth, as she said, and "Good boy." As Maggie set bag on the floor, and kneeled at his feet, Eddie's mind was racing. He had watched attentively during the explanation, but the notion that this special item would soon been in his body really had not sunk in. But as Maggie slipped on a latex glove and took the probe out of the bag, all he could think about was how big it looked, where he realized it would soon be, and how he had never had anything bigger than an enema tube inside his body. Yet at the same time, he was relaxed and felt warm and comfortable, even bound to the cross frame.

Maggie interrupted his focus as she said, "and don't forget to use the special lube that comes with the kit. We will use it on both probes to help ensure we get a great connection." She then lifted the probe up behind the scrotum, moving it until she felt the tip slip just inside his tight anus.

Eddie shuttered, bracing himself. Angie was still standing beside him, and reached up to caress his chest, saying "Just be calm, Eddie. Being all tense will make it worse, so just relax and be a good boy," as she continued to lightly caress and chest and toy with his nipples.

Maggie continued explaining, "as you insert it, you want the curve to point towards the front. It is designed to match up with the prostate, which nestles against the colon wall. Go slow at first, and continue to the recessed area of the probe, which will hold the probe perfectly in place."

Eddie moaned as he took the fullness of the device, breathing deeply, trying to focus with Angie's encouragement. He anus sphincter muscle tightened and resisted, but as he focused and relaxed the probe slipped deeper, painfully stretching until it was seated and the pain eased. Maggie got back to her feet, and retrieved the sound, holding it up for all to see.

Eddie had never had anything inside his urethra, except the cap of a pen a couple of times, so he was truly dreading the sound. The device looked so long and menacing, like a dangerous snake. Angie continued to stroke his chest and encouraged him to breathe slowly and deeply. After applying the gel to the tip, Maggie lifted eddie's erect penis, pointing it up at about a 45 degree angle, continuing to explain, "you can do this with a flaccid or erect penis. The key is to let the weight of the sound do the work and not try to shove it in, which could make a Prince Albert!"

Again, the audience laughed, as she continued, "not really, but it could cause some embarrassing damage. Anyway, note how the sound just slips inside from its own weight until the curved part rests on the tip and curves down along the head." Eddie had tensed at first as she inserted the tip, which filled and stretched the channel. He felt the stretch and burn, and then it just slipped down, as if his body was sucking it in, as Angie continued to soothe him.

Maggie then turned back and dug a rubber ring that looked like a latex cock ring from the bag. "These come in various sizes. This one, as you might guess is the smallest," she said giggling, as she stretched the ring just over the head. The ring held the rubber tubing firmly against the side of Eddie's cock.

"You may want to use a couple, or you can also use rings that can be connected together with a wire lead and to the control unit, adding another dimension to the experience."

Maggie then picked up the two trailing leads from the probes, and said "These leads are typically short, as you can see, and you have to be right next to the guy. This set comes with 3' lead extensions, which I am now connecting so that I can stand out of the way, and then they connect to the device—one in a positive slot, the other in the negative. As this device continues bi- and mono- probes, you will see that two of the connections have a + and - together to indicate that they are for bi probes." She paused as she finished the connections, and then stood back, making way for the camera person and giving a clear view to the audience.

Eddie looked out into the crowd, no longer having any sense of embarrassment, as he cock pointed firmly up, with the wires dangling from his cock and from between his legs.

"Now for the interesting part," Maggie said. "Usually guys get much harder as the device is activated, but in little Eddie's case, I think things are as hard as they get!" The audience laughed. She began at a low level. As she began to increase the level, Eddie's penis began to dance on its own and Eddie began to moan and whimper, in pleasure as much as in pain.

Several in the crowd urged her to turn it up, and as she did, the penis jumped more wildly, as Eddie's eyes glazed and breath quicken. As he neared the edge of cuming, Eddie's eyes glazed and his breathing became quick and short. He began to beg Maggie to let him cum, but Maggie shut the device off, and said, "Now with this controller you can vary the effects manually, or run a program that provides a designed experience. For example, you could set it to excite him, then stop for several minutes, and then excite him again, over and over for several hours. It's sort of like programming a crock pot, you can set it and forget it, taking him to a boil, and then on low simmer or keep warm for several hours.

"And, once he cums, you can continue the stimulation which can be particularly sweet! Now I think I have time for one more quick ride!" She turned the device back on again, again taking eddie quickly to the point of cuming. His moans were animalistic, as his hips spasmed and cock wildly bounced. He begged ... "anything ... anything ... please let me cum!"

Unfortunately, the time had expired. As Donna called the next number, Maggie unhooked the wires and removed the probes, wiping them with tissues and then sanitary wipes, throwing the tissues, wipes, and gloves in the nearby trash. Eddie gasped as the anal probe popped as it was removed. She quickly removed the cock rings, and pulled the sound from his urethra, which felt raw and burned. Lilly took Maggie's hand to help her down the steps. Lilly was obviously overwhelmed with emotions from the experience, and clearly pleased with the demonstration.

Meanwhile, Angie wiped Eddie's brow and then wiped off the dripping from the tip of his penis. She held a treat up to his lips. He held out his tongue until she placed the treat in his mouth. When she said, "eat," he quickly chewed and swallowed it. She returned to her arm chair.

The next product demonstrator was Alyce Ann, a 35 year old, who was also a department manager at a nearby clothing store. She had selected a weight and chain set to demonstrate. Lilly had released Eddie from the cross, and was placed on his knees, facing the audience, with his knees spread. Alyse had dark short hair, was 5' 5"", and large breasted. She wore a suit with a knee length skirt. She first clipped a chain to hang from Eddie's nipples, and then secured a chain to the loop on the Good Boy ball strap, which was still in place. She then hung weights from the nipple chain and from the Good Boy. After she was content with the set up, she said, "on your feet, boy. And don't hesitate or I will have Angie zap your GoodBoy!"

Lilly held out a hand to steady Eddie. Alyse had placed 2 pounds on the nipple chain, and another 2 pounds on the ball strap. Eddie groaned as his nipples stretched down, but felt little but a mild strain in his already numb ball sac. Once he was standing, Alyse said, "Now lean over and get those weights moving, like you did with the water bottle!"

Eddie focused and tried his best to comply, but the pain from his nipples was intense. Alyse turned to Angie, took the Good Boy remote, and pressed the level 3, which significantly increased the pain in his balls and abdomen. Each of his breaths were strained and accompanied by moans as tears formed and began flowing down his cheeks. He moved his trunk to sway the nipple weights and his hips to sway the lower weight. Finally satisfied, Alyse said, "down boy."

Eddie dropped down to his knees. Alyse kneeled down on her knees, and unclipped the weights, saying to the audience, "this is a bit primitive in comparison to Maggie's high tech toy, but there are no wires, batteries, or controls to worry about. What I liked about this kit are the nipple clamps, which grab a lot of the tissue around the nipple, and they are smooth, which means you can pull them off without breaking the skin. And while it would show, having him wear just the nipple chain can be a wonderful accessory for a night out on the town!"

She then reached up, grasping the nipple chain about two inches from one nipple, and gave it a sharp tug, pulling it off the nipple. Eddie let out a strong yelp from the initial shock and then the burning pain nearly overwhelmed him. "As you know, the nipples get pretty numb when clamped, but when blood flows back into them, they started sending signals of discomfort, which may last several minutes.

"Now the other one!" She pulled the chain again, this time pulling the clamp from the remaining nipple, resulting in an even louder yelp, as well as tears flowing as Eddie took in the growing nipple pain. She then reached down to the empty weight chain connected to the Good Boy, and jerked it, which activated the Good Boy, doubling Eddie over. All clapped as Alyse rose and left the stage. Angie kneeled down in front of Eddie, gave him a treat, saying "such a good boy," as held his head between her breasts.

Donna called out another number, saying "this will be our last product tonight, so make a good selection!" The number belonged to a younger woman, with long flowing light brown hair. She was clearly in her early twenties and worn a jean suit with a pink cotton blouse. She took a quick spin around her display, and soon was front and center with Donna. "So Zia, what do you have for us?"

"Well Donna, we've seen the high tech, and the basic. I thought that I would go with something very simple. I narrowed it down to two products. First, something for when a guy has some special alone time—the always available 'pussy in a can.'" The crowd was wild with hooting and clapping, as Zia continued, "and then, something to make sure than guy who has alone time is behaving, the Asylum cock cage with sound. I also brought a glass of ice water, just in case we need it!"

"Well, let's get started," Donna said, as Zia walked up the steps. Angie helped Eddie to his feet, as Zia walked up to his other side. "So Eddie," she said, "you've had to put up with so much tonight, I wanted something just for you." Holding up the flesh colored device that was about the size of a can of soda, and said, "this my gift for you for playing along with us tonight.

"Seeing that little cock of yours, I am sure you must have few opportunities to be with a special someone, so this one is our special little boy size, just for you." The audience responded as expected, as picked up a tube and squirted a generous portion on her hand. As the camera zoomed on the tube, the audience clearly saw the "Dr. Numb" label. Zia then coated Eddie's penis with the lotion, as she said, "now Eddie, Donna has only given me a few minutes, and I do want to demonstrate both products, so when I say start, I want you to shove that cock into the can and work it like a champ. It just might be your only time to cum, and I know you've had a lot of cum building up being the center of attention tonight. So, line it up ... And when I say start, you will have 45 seconds to cum! Ready?"

As Eddie began to move the device towards his cock, he was instantly aware of the Good Boy, which was still in the "protect" mode. He looked at Zia, looked at Angie, who was holding the Good Boy remote, and was paralyzed. "Oh, sorry, little one, I had forgotten about your special protector," said Zia. She turned to Angie, and asked Angie to turn the Good Boy off.

Zia then turned to the audience and said, "Ready?" All shouted out, as a 45 second count down appeared on the screens. She turned back to Eddie, looked him into the eyes, and said, "Start!"

Eddie hesitated for a second, moved the device to his cock, surprised not to feel a shock. "shove it in boy, just 40 seconds left," Zia said. Eddie shoved it over his abused cock, feeling warmth and comfort. With the crowd's encouragement, he quickened the pace, but he was not feeling any familiar sensations. He focused, using all of his remaining energy, pummeling his cock with the device as the crowd shouted "faster, faster ..." He wept as a buzzer sounded.

"Oh Eddie, so sorry my time is running out. Maybe later. Eddie's hands dropped to his slid with the unsatisfied pussy in a can still in his grip. Zia directed Angie to reactivate the protect mode for the Good Boy, as she picked up the ice water, saying "we have to have the penis in a flaccid state for the last toy, so I brought this water along. I hope it will work. Angie also has a special red treat, which should help with reducing the erection."

Angie moved her hand to Eddie's lips, saying "Eat." Eddie lapped up the treat from Angie's hand, as Zia reached over, holding the large glass in one hand and directing the turgid penis into the chilling water. She then asked Angie to hold the glass as she held up the Asylum, and explained to the audience, "There are many cages to choose from, and honestly, guys can easily get out of most of them. But this device has an additional feature, a built in hollow sound, which helps hold the device in place, and helpfully, contains the urine when it flows, reducing drips and messes. Another feature of the sound, as I understand it, is that the guy has absolutely no sensation of passing urine, as he would normally. So he gets a complete experience of having to pee sitting down, and having to listen for the tinkling to know when he is finished. A little shake and wipe and he's done. Of course, if he is wearing the GoodBoy, then the closest his hands can get is to the sides of his thighs."

Zia then picked up the ring portion, opened it, and then placed it around the shaft and ball sack, saying "as you can see, there is room for both GoodBoy and the Asylum ring, as the Asylum ring opens. If the device uses a closed ring, the GoodBoy would have to be removed, so that the nuts could be threaded through so that the ring is next to the body, and then the GoodBoy could be reconnected."

She then took more of the Dr. Numb lube and coated the sound tube, and as Angie removed the ice water, Zia slipped the sound into the urethra as the ringed cage contained the cock, connecting to the ring with the small lock. Zia continued, "now you have to be quick and minimize your handling of the cock, as it needs to be flaccid to fit into the device. This is fortunately a small size, which is 2 inches long, which is perfect for this wee willie. And it is important to use a good lock," she said as the lock clicked. "Now wee willie has double protection—the Asylum teamed with the GoodBoy will indeed make sure this Good Boy does fine!" As the applause quieted, Zia left the stage and Angie continued to hold eddie's hand to steady him.

Donna called Zia over the microphone, saying, "Now Zia, what are we going to do with the key to our eddie's wee willie wanker protector?"

Zia responded, "I think I know just the right person, Miss Donna!" as she motioned a lady to come forward. "Miss Degrasse, I will entrust this key to you!"

After the key presentation, Donna continued, "Tonight I think we have clearly shown how the right tools in the right hands produces results that can enhance your life! Thanks to everyone who helped with tonight's program ... Miss Angie and Miss Lilly ... all of our product vendors and our demonstrators ... and, of course, to sweet Eddie, our new club mascot! Our vendors will be staying for a short while after the program, and I think they are offering quite a discount, so take time to check out all of the toys, including our new GoodBoy line of motivational supplies. I am also offering any of the apparatus on the stage at 75% off tonight if you will take it with you!" The lights came up, as several women returned to the vendor tables, with others returning to the bar for refreshment.

-o-

Angie returned Eddie to the down position, patted his head, and said, "Hungry, little one?"

Eddie lifted his head, finding himself eye to eye with the short hem of her skirt. "Yes Miss Angie," replied. He paused, as he tried to focus and muster his nerve to ask about what he really wanted—an opportunity to relieve himself, as he was near the bladder spasm stage. "Miss Angie," he slowly stuttered.

"Yes Sweetie?" she replied, bending her knees to look him in the eyes.

"I ... I ... really need to pee," he plead, the strain in his voice matching the strain in his bladder.

"Oh Eddie, the little boys' room is down the hall, and I really can't dare take you out there dressed as you are," she said with a hint of compassion in her voice. "can't you hold it for just a while as I help Donna and Lilly pack up?"

"oh Miss Angie, please," he begged, the desperation clear in his voice.

"well, I suppose with you being in puppy mode," she said playfully, continuing in a firmer tone, "heel and follow me." As Angie rose, she walked slowly towards the center of the stage, stepping down into the recessed area. Eddie followed obediently on his hands and knees, trying not to focus on the increasing feelings of desperation. "Stay," she said, as she stepped back up to the stage level.

"Do your business," she said. Eddie was confused, only able to focus on not wetting himself, his body shaking.

Angie's tone turned firm, as she said, "Look, sweetie, I really need to help Lilly and Donna. You said you needed to potty, I took you to the one place you can potty in this room, and you just stand there like a little silly boy. Pee, now, or forget it until we are ready to leave."

Eddie focused and tried to put his embarrassment out of his mind, trying first to relax, and then trying to imagine standing at a urinal. When that failed, he tried to flex his abdominal muscles to expel his urine, whimpering as the discomfort increased.

"Pee," Angie said. Eddie was relieved as the urine began to flow, splashing on the floor and on his knees, and forming small streams seeking the floor drains.

"Good boy," Angie said, as she reached up for the hose, and then sprayed eddie's legs and the floor to wash away the waste. "Heel," she said, as she walked back to the front center of the stage, having Eddie stop at the front edge of the stage. "Stay," she commanded, "and try to be a good boy. And remember, your Good Boy is in puppy mode."

She walked down the steps and went over to the bar area to begin straightening up and packing, as the remaining attendees had gathered around the vendor tables. She pulled crates out from behind the bar, and capped the liquor and mixer bottles, placing them in the crates. She scraped the remains from several appetizer plates onto one plate, removing toothpicks, and then lightly stirred the salsa, dipping sauce, meat balls, and other assorted items together. Lilly walked up as she was finishing, saying "what yah doing, Angie?"

"Oh, just making a little snack for our puppy. He hasn't had a thing to eat all night!" she responded with a playful tone. "Would you mind taking this to him? I'm going to take the beverages out to the car."