All Comments on 'A Sticky Wicket Ch. 01'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

ok how are you going to fuck this up because i know you will. the bitch has to have someone elses baby -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Don't fuck this up! Its good now, DON'T have her cheating or his ex creating problems.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent

It seems to me that this is a complete story. Everything that needed to happen did. Where do we go from here? I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I beseech you

In honor of St. Patrick's Day please don't screw this fine tale up!!! Jack and Sarah are a loving family, don't destroy them!!

I am curious about his parents. No mention of them after his confrontation with the two pieces of trash. As far as Wendy is concerned, I hope she enjoys moving on and becoming the town bike.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and look forward to the next chapter.

soulspicesoulspiceabout 11 years ago
Please put this story out of its misery

Awful. She is unfathomably stupid and an unbelievable character. The story is badly written. I couldn't care less about Jack or Sarah. Just stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How Could You Not Know?

If your wife is fucking around, and doesn't show any real remorse, she probably wasn't covering it up very much. If she is doing gang bangs - there is no way she could be hiding it very well because she is clearly mentally ill! These stories never explain this disconnect between reality and perception.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
A Very Fine Tale

Of a man worth knowing. Thanks to you Matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
chapter 01?

Does this story really need more chapters? I don't think so. Not saying it wasn't diverting to read, but I think you got everything out in chapter 1, with no need to continue.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very extreme. A very fitting story in and of itself. I can only assume that the last line means something bad is about to happen (if not enough already). Will the others seek revenge? Will Sarah become a cheat? I look forward to the rest.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this quick little ditty. I am curious about future chapters though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

The only thing missing was money from the law suits. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Overall a strong story

One error that stood out was never a convincing explaination for Wendy's affair with Steve and definitely no convincing expalination for Wendy letting Steve to talk her into a gangbang with her own husband's cricket club and his father. The author only said that Wendy felt she was stupid. In point of fact she was a complete idiot for most of her adult life, with her a married woman and balatant flirting which led her directly into the affair with Steve. The fact that she commmitted adultery with Steve even though she a great marraige with her husband suggests far more than stupidity was her problem. Let's try narcicisism which allowed her to use all the people around since she was the only one that mattered. The subsequent gangbang with 11 men was her at her height of narcisism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jack is a fool

He was clearly married to the most fantastic piece of ass in the village. Though a twenty man gang bang might have stretched believability a bit. But Wendy was a ravishing beauty and loved sex. What more could a husband ask for? Then he acts a fool and divorces her and marries a mere child, innocent and virginal. Oh there will be more chapters coming. How can all of you not see that? That sweet little Sarah is the spawn of Satan and was an expert on infidelity at age twelve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Missing Parts

As some others have said, you did not explain why Wendy wanted the gang bang or specifically why she wanted all of the cum to remain inside of her. Also, why would a doctor, who would know about STD's, participate in a bareback orgy? Your story has its own plot and you are within your right as a writer to skip some threads. Yet, readers still have a right to question why you simply did not add a few lines here or there to account for these holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: chapter 01?

I kinda agree. Unless you want to muck it up by having Sarah copy what Wendy did, I really can't see where more of a story is needed. Stories pretty much rely on the resolution of conflict.

Outside of what I mentioned about Sarah, the only conflict I can really see is a more pronounced resolution with Steve and his parents. The lack of any real follow-up of these relations is what the story lacks the most. There was no real mention of him dealing with the betrayal by his best friend and the scene with his parents was minimal at best.

One more thing. Who are these people (e.g., the vicar and his parents) who act put off when he slams them for what they did? The reactions by everyone else until the confrontation between Sarah and Wendy are laughable at best.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
You Write Well***

Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very well written and edited revenge story.

I'm interested in to what is going to happen in chapter 2.

Hope to see it soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent story

first class, too good to merely be an erotic story in my opinion.

top drawer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good read ,

what wife would fuck a cricket team and why and how did she expect to get away with it.. is there anybody that stupid. yea its only a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Puzzled

Your story did nothing for me. I don't understand why Wendy did it. I kind of understand why the father did it, but there seems to be no explanation about all of the other participants. It seems like this was just a poor stroke story. You neither wrote a character driven story, nor a good stroke story. You described Sarah's character and motivation well, and then made Wendy out to be some kind of unrepentent slut that felt it was important to do a roomful of men. It seemed out of character and he motivation was left unexplained. Did she want to play "Russian Roulette" regarding paternity? Why? One of your weaker stories, but you could fix it. I'd like that.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Sory but

there isn't a woman as stupid as Wendy living anywhere outside an institution. The whole story fell apart with your portrayal of her - and there isn't a woman who's as sweet, devoted and innocent anywhere outside of a Stangstar tale ... oh, wait..... :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over the top?

So I guess that Wendy was a slut but I'm not sure why. And it seemed a bit much to have the Pastor, the Lawyer, his Father and his Mother involved. Did he quit his job?

Did he really have no further contact with his parents? Wendy showed up at the wedding? Too much and too little information all at the same time. Had to give this tale a two.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
No surprises but a very different route to the end -

The child knew what she wanted and figured out how to get it -

Wendy was an idiot as well as a slut - but never really understood it -

His parents - just kill them sheesh -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't believe he couldn't put it behind him and reconcile with her.

She was a loving wife and even said i'm sorry.What's the matter with him?

Think of how it might affect the crickets team performance on the field.

I can't believe he wouldn't take the high road and forgive her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Stayed in town?

ANON 'over the top' points out that Hubby worked in the family business ... owned and managed by his (randy) Dad. Hubby disowns his Mom & Dad. How in hell can he keep his job under Daddy after he knows Sweetie was also under Daddy? Beyond that, how can he keep his head high in that village? Especially if he isn't gainfully employed any more (and there is NO equivalent job opportunity in the small village!)

3* (and generous, at that!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really extreme

Well the British did invent the term 'over the top' and her behavior was all of that. Not erotic. and almost humerus, it fell short in both accounts.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

“Jack. I am so very sorry you saw what you saw.”

LOL! She’s not sorry she DID it, she’s just sorry he saw it!

I can't help think that this was intended to be at least a LITTLE bit satirical, what with the involvement of his FATHER and the Vicar, and the knowledge of his mother, and the blame heaped on HIM!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

Re-read this fine tale. She fucked her own father-in-law? And the priest who married them? What a cunt. Hopefully she gets hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

I started to give it a 3 and then had to do 4 because of the ending!

As improbable as this story was, the character Sarah hit my fucking heart like a run away comet!

I have a fucking tear for Christ's sake!

Good story!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Wow, gives new meaning to the word slut...

I agree with KarenE and her comments. Now, didn't he work in his dad's company? His mother approved of this gangbang of her sons wife? Sounds like mommy dearest was her own brand of slut. Why didn't he name her in the proceedings as an accomplice? If ever there was a poster child for the BTB crowd, this one was it! Burn everything and salt the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why Is 12-Year Age Difference Frowned Upon?

My wife was 25...I was 38. We were married for 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vive la differnce

I'm 84, my loving wife 71. We were married in January 1972. You figure it out.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AN 11 MAN TANDEM BIKE RIDE

with the prizes at the end freedom and new life

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
What's the British equivalent of...

the American idiom "pulling a train." Or is it the same in Jolly Olde?

What was the author's intent of introducing going off the pill and the collection and retention of sperm? That wasn't developed well.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Slut For The Team

Only one thing worse then finding out your mates & your dad was fucking your wife & that is if they where also drinking your beer without replacing it, you can always find a new wife but a 11 mates is going to be hard to replace😂😂😂😂😂

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AS THE ANNOUNCERS CRY ON THE TELLY

"SCORE" "Score::: and the game continues. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's very sad!

First the wife cheats, she cheats with Her husbands best friend, then major insult cheats with his father and his mother knew. She was horrible his doctor, lawyer and vicar. She was remarkable a whole TEAM!!

I'm surprised they're wasn't several murders.

It's a wonder any of the cheaters could breathe by themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wendy Demanded Respect?

Wendy is single-handedly responsible for words like whore, tramp, slut, bitch, skank, etc. And Jack's Dad and Mom did not deserve air to breathe, let alone respect. I was hoping for a little more justice, retaliation and revenge for Jack. His father should lose the company to Jack and Sarah. Wendy, most likely got several STD's from her gangbang and passed it along from man to man, and they, in turn, spread it around the community. The cricket club, of course, had no alternative but to disband. The Cricket Club building would be bulldozed, as would the cricket field. That's good for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow nice

fially a story where the whore of a woman is destory supid lying whores always lie about like guys always hiding their disgasting lesbian ways or cheating

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
5*

normal life in an english village.

once new a wealthy gentleman farmer whos wife was getting boned senseless by the younger members of his staff, she was an attractive 60 and the youngest of her paramours was... well.... on work experience!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Good that he got rid of the cheating bitch Wendy, but why couldn't be have used a Cricket bat on Steve and the rest of his club. He could have shoved the sticky wicket up his old dad's arse.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cotinuing

Continuing through the Mattblack works, this is another one I enjoy. Wendy was whore who got off easy. Still say he should have dismembered Steve and old Dad.

KeithRobertsKeithRobertsabout 4 years ago
Home sweet home

How nice it is to read a piece written in the Queen’s English and set in places I know, and involving institutions I’m familiar with. Please keep writing.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
Funny as hell

In that understated style, you nailed this one to the CC notice board. The only way you might have made it funnier was to include their cricketing specialities - but I really can't think of any that would fit. Brilliant.

An 'owzat? and up goes the finger.

Thank you, sir.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Who is HARRY? The grandfather who died before Sara(h) was born? Hubby’s father was never named, that I could find.’. Neither was Sara(h)’s cheating father. Those would be Harry’s only granddads, and both were still alive long after Sarah was born! Hell, one of them fucked her! HER grandfather did die earlier, but that would be Harry’s great-gramps!

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

A liiiitle over the top - 11?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it the rating system doesn't seem to work on my Chrome tablet running Firefox. I would give 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Lickideesplit, Harry was the late husband of the grandmother that Sarah was living with. HER grandfather, not Harry's!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wendy had to get a new job

She now works at Sluts R Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I found this Story to be well written . Every now and then I like a Story like this One .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waaaaay over the top

Sorry, but it should go into the sci-fi category. As usual, you start too many things and left them unresolved. You can't wrap up a plot like this in just two pages.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
What

What happened about his job?.Did he still work at his father's firm and did Sarah still work there.Did he still live at Sarah's grandma's.?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it but would have liked to know more background on why Wendy would behave like she did. Agree with other commenter - What did he do for job? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"If you'd just stayed at one lover, I might have been able to get over that." What a miserable cuck.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. AAAAAA++++++

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and worth every one. Good story and well written.

Great plot and an amazing twist with the 11 ASSHOLES, including his idiot father.

Who cares what happened afterwards - they are young, in love and with a new baby - living happily ever after.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jack should have used his cricket bat on a few heads when he caught them, but he did get some revenge.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Questions

Did he still work for his father's firm?.If Wendy is still living in their house how does she pay for it,what does she do for money,she doesn't work?.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The stench of stupid on this is only surpassed by those who applaud it.

Seriously,,,,the cunt was so far over the top stupid its as if Matty knows how stupid the average reader here is. Even throwing in dear old dad. Some of you should be offended because he sees you as this fucking dumb.

C'mon all her "Im not the village bike" "We can get past this" "Why do you want a divorce" are you readers THAT stupid to cheer such weak and lazy half assed writing?

I thought the cucks were easily impressed but the BTB crowd is seemingly worse now.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

The situation was too much of a cartoon to resonate. His father demanding respect? C’mon, just a caricature of people here. 3 stars for a decent set up. 1 star for the cheating scene and confrontation with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did Wendy agree to a gang bang, and believe that it would remain secret? Not believable! Three stars ⭐️ only. Too many questions were left unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story . My so called friend Steve's wife had 2 guys at a time in her . He took pictures ,using my camera . Her Mother was hand delivered some pictures . I paid 50 bucks to have that honor as I hated her and her Mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His own parents betrayed him, even his mother knew about the gangbang beforehand!! What a shitshow with the village bicycle

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedabout 1 year ago

Why are people critical of this?, It's a story for fucks sake, fiction, made up, just enjoy it for a bit of fun, it's not real!!!

Well done MattblackUk

Bluebirds!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did he continue as an employee of his father's company?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His father and mother....despicable trailer trash

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

A good tale but I never see the point of detailing the make and model of the car the MC drives in stories As the song says 'OK you've got a car ....'. Shame his parents didn't have to suffer a little though

Lowrider2020Lowrider20208 months ago

What did Wendy expect to happen? using her pussy like a clown car just isn't rational thinking.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19417 months ago

Good well written story with solid substance from start to finish, well done, a completely rounded story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We have a winner!!! A love story in the midst of a cheating wife tale: well done.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Did

Did his parents attend the wedding and how did Wendy afford to keep the house.Also what did he do for a job,did he still work at his father's firm?.

MattblackUKMattblackUK6 months agoAuthor

Nitpic, that's explained in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am glad there is a part two, there are a few unanswered questions, but this tale seems almost finished. The details desired are actually before the second wedding, like career after being in the family business...

With such a large, involved, profoundly sexual event, knowing more of what slut-wifey is thinking and feeling can really add to the story, or why she strayed to begin.. Slut as a person makes a better character than slut as a slut.

Sarah works as a character and is interesting and quite sweet. She deserves more time as well.

Off to read chapter 2, you may have anticipated this reader's thoughts.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

This is a farce, right? I mean, it's just so... over the top that it reads like satire, including the corny and stilted dialog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1463 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES