All Comments on 'A Stockholm Love Story Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ChironomidChironomidover 5 years ago
Keep going....

You have such a good sense of place and pace. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of your tale.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
I agree, keep going...

What can I say? You never let us down, Shaima. Your characters, your settings, are always so real and believable and this story is promising much. I'm confident that you'll deliver and I'm happily anticipating Part 2. As an aside, loved Moira's comment about kindergarten being negotiating ground for miniature terrorists.

(Do Swedes really buy IKEA goods? I thought they exported them all with garbled instructions to bamboozle foreigners.)

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I do so love your stories, and this one no exception, wonderful . You take your time in introducing us to your characters, so they feel like friends. I'm enjoying the POV from Sigrid and the weaving of Swedish words and phrases through, it's adding to the realism you always have in your work.

Moira and Sigrid seem to have a connection so I am interested in seeing where you take this. I love the phrase 'toe dipper'. Please continue this as it has me hooked.

Thank you

Jc

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
not bad

I thought this was a good start to a good series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Only bit that I didn't like was how Frankie somehow became Maggie toward the end...

devonlad621devonlad621over 5 years ago
Great as normal

Always look forward to your stories and this one is no exception. Nicely paced with plenty of emotion. Look forward to your next chapter

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years ago
Maggie May indeed

I'm still grinning at the Rod Stewart reference you so casually snuck in there. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GRAND!

You really do have some of the best stories here. xx

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Very good first chapter

I really enjoy your stories, and I'm looking forward to reading more about Moira and Sigrid. Thanks for sharing this with us!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Great story ...... Your writing is brillant ...... Funny romance and the feelings statements thinkings of your characters letting me smile with happiness

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

I just get drawn to your characters and your wonderful tales. I start a story believing I’m going to enjoy it and end up all warm, fuzzy and shit as I glide through. I can’t get enough so I work my way through everything you’ve published here. I’m closing in on completing my second tour. I hope all is well with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous