A Story for Carin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was glad it was wine, as she preferred wine to hard liquor. She sipped on the sweet nectar and wondered if she was making a big mistake. It wasn't long before Sandra coaxed the two women into the comfortable confines of the basement rec room. The room was very dimly lit and Dawn got a bad feeling when she noticed the pool table. There were a few pillows strewn on the top, which was definitely out of the ordinary, and the uneasiness grew in her stomach.

Sandra innocently put on some dancing music before letting Cari and Dawn know her intentions. She faced the two women and refilled their drinks. "If it were guys having a party, they would probably watch some porno movies. Since it is just us three girls, I have arranged for something even better."

Dawn nervously sipped on her drink waiting for Sandra to say more. Cari couldn't contain her excitement and pressed her friend for details. "I've already had too much to drink, as I had some before coming over. I can only imagine what your dirty mind has in store for us."

Dawn realized she also had been drinking too fast and vowed to slow down. She tried to take her mind off the upcoming dilemma by listening to the music, but nothing seemed to help. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Alcohol loosened up any inhibitions, which made the appearance of a young stranger a lot less shocking. All eyes were on the young man when he entered the room and went directly to the pool table. He promptly started dancing to 'Baby Did A Bad, Bad Thing', by Chris Isaak, and the sight of naughty dancing with a striptease affected all three women in their own way.

It would be a stretch to say the young man's dancing was professional, but it was definitely provocative. Cari's eyes almost popped out when he stripped all of his clothes except for a skimpy pair of red shorts. There was a definite bulge in front, which implied the young man was certainly well endowed, and Cari couldn't take her eyes off the large bulge. Sandra grinned and glanced from the young stripper to each woman, knowing the show had just begun.

Dawn's head was spinning and she realized that the sneaky woman had done it again. She stared at the young man and realized Sandra must have put something in the wine, which caused her mind to ignore any warnings going off in her head. The three sat on a sofa with Dawn in the middle seemingly trapped by the overpowering Sandra and Cari. Without warning Sandra huddled against Dawn and whispered in her ear. "I have to admit a secret that I've not told anyone else. No one knows about my reading erotic stories and how they really turn me on," Sandra informed her. "Whenever I'm online, I search for my fav stories."

Dawn simply stared straight ahead, too stunned to say anything. Everyone sat motionless, as if waiting for Sandra to explain herself, and tell the whole story. "When Cari told me about the birthday party, I almost creamed my panties. My fav stories are ones with a married woman having sex with teenagers."

Still too shocked to talk, Dawn merely stared at the young man threatening to remove his shorts. "Sort of like what happened at Cari's birthday party, but I like it better when the boys are teenagers... ones that aren't too old. I really get turned on when the woman is overcome with lust and falls for the teenager."

Dawn opened her mouth to say something to the woman, but nothing came out. Suddenly the young man dropped his shorts and instantly grabbed his already profound erection. Sandra noticed Dawn's surprise and she relished the supreme control over her sexy neighbor. "This is Jeffery. He is my teenage nephew and he got hornier than hell when I told him all about you. How you willingly let two young men... Cari's cousin and his friend have sex with you."

The teenager boldly walked over to the sofa and stood right in front of Dawn who had Sandra on her right and Cari on her left. The teenager let go of his hard cock and sort of dared someone to touch it. Dawn felt overcome by the devious seduction and strived for enough willpower to fight back. "But... but my drinks were spiked that night. I didn't know what I was doing."

Sandra grabbed the hair on the back of Dawn's head and ensured the woman stared directly at the teenager's pecker. "When I told Jeffery that you would open your legs for him, he was utterly ecstatic," Sandra whispered. "I explained everything to him... how you always insist on struggling. How you always insist on being forcibly taken by a man."

All of a sudden the woman's teeth clamped down on Dawn's ear. Sandra didn't' break the skin, but she made sure her intentions were conveyed to her devoted slave. "First I wanted Jeffery to eat his first pussy. I told him that you'd fight and protest, but that you loved sex with a teenager," Sandra hissed, as she released Dawn's ear. "I promised Jeffery that he could give a real woman a glorious cunnilingus before giving her a royal screwing."

Suddenly everything happened at once. The teen moved back slightly and Sandra and Cari stood up. Each woman grabbed one of Dawn's arms and yanked her to her feet. "No, please Sandra, please don't."

"See Jeffery, she likes to fight it, but she truly wants you. Wait till you see her luscious tits... you'll blow your top." Sandra held one arm and Cari the other, as orders were given. "Go ahead, Jeffery. Take off her top."

Dawn felt totally helpless when she was tossed and turned until she was naked on top. Her arms were freed and the only thing she could do was cover her bare boobs with her hands. Dawn noticed the evil sparkle in the teenager's eyes and then the two women grabbed her by the wrists. With swift, harsh jerks, her arms were twisted behind her back allowing the teen to feast on her nudity. "Sweet Jesus, auntie. You were right. What a set of knockers. She has the nicest tits."

"Go ahead, you can touch them. Dawn likes that."

The only thing Dawn was able to do was twist her shoulders and bend forward slightly, but Sandra quickly straightened her upright. Sandra held onto one arm with an iron grip and put her lips next to Dawn's ear. "Get ready, my love. Jeffery is going to taste his first woman. I know you'll make me happy by cumming in his mouth."

The alcohol and numbing agent in the wine made Dawn's reflexes slow. She was about a second behind and too late to stop Sandra's devious seduction. Her feet came off the floor and she wasn't sure who held her in the air. The three easily carried her across the room until she bumped up against the side of the pool table. If Dawn thought she had a chance against the overwhelming odds, the possibility was quickly dispelled. She was pushed face-forward and forced flat onto the green felt tabletop.

Dawn turned her head to the side so she could breathe and felt someone grab her around the waist. She kicked and twisted her hips and legs, but it didn't prevent her skirt and panties from being hastily stripped. "Oh gawd, no, no!" Her legs were pushed apart and suddenly a hot mouth was between the cheeks of her ass. She felt the burning breath wash across her skin and then a tongue licking her all over. Dawn raised her head and came face to face with the devil.

"Get ready, sweet Dawn. Jeffery is going to do it... eat you out."

Just as Dawn opened her mouth to protest, the teenager hit gold. Jeffery pried her crack open and covered the honeyhole with his hot mouth. He jammed his tongue into the volcano, as he let go of the labia. Jeffery put his fingers on the exposed clitoris and he received instant gratification when Dawn's hips jerked wildly across the edge of the table. He was smart enough after his aunt Sandra detailed the key to success so he rolled the clitty around madly in the vast oil.

Dawn merely moaned and struggled in vain, as she tried to prevent the unwanted molestation. Flat on her stomach, she was powerless to stop the teenager, as the two women pinned her arms on the pool table. When she was abruptly rolled over, Dawn hoped for some kind of salvation, which would make it easier to fight off the determined teen. Her heart beat out of control and any hope was quickly dispelled when Sandra and Cari roughly stretched her arms above head, pinning them at two of the pool table pockets.

Dawn's eyes opened wider when she watched the naked teenager stand between her thighs, as he held her legs in the air. Jeffery pushed her body until her ass was fully on top of the table and only her feet were hanging over the edge. He slowly leaned towards her and bent her legs before spreading her knees all the way to the sides. It wasn't so much that the teenager was naked, but it was his overly aroused state that sent shivers up and down her spine. His cock was way too hard to droop and it stood proudly in the air, as it waved enticingly from side to side when he moved.

With her eyes glued on the teen's well-endowed manhood, Dawn flinched when someone whispered in her ear. "I know it would be a stretch for any teenager to prolong his stamina once he sees such a sexy woman, but I've got a plan." Sandra jumped up on the table and held her lips next to Dawn's ear and she taunted her with her tongue. "You'll get his big cock, but first Jeffery is going to eat you.

"Sandra, please don't. Not like this, please." Dawn virtually resigned herself to the fact that the teenager was going to perform the ruthless cunnilingus on her whether she struggled or not. Flat on her back with her arms held outstretched by the two women, the teen had little trouble holding her hips steady. Dawn's head was lifted and tilted so that she stared down the length of her nakedness, straight at the teenager who was between her legs.

Sandra wrapped her fingers tightly in Dawn's hair. She held the head firmly in the air so that Dawn witnessed everything that happened. "I want you to watch. Watch Jeffery lick your sweet pussy and bring you lots of joy," Sandra whispered.

Dawn stared down at the boy's tongue, as it came from far below her upraised pelvis, and lewdly lashed through her slit. She held motionless for the most part and up until the boy licked her clitoris. When he licked her clitty, her hips jerked while she uttered a feeble protest, which heightened the passionate emotions in the room. "Please, oh please, make him stop."

"I know what clitoris stimulation does to you. I've never seen anyone respond like you do," Sandra whispered. "I've dreamed of watching you with Jeffery for a long time. I love watching you fight. It's hopeless, but you keep struggling... and it really turns me on."

The throbbing morsel disappeared into the boy's hungry mouth. Dawn felt him suck on her jewel and use his tongue like a vibrator. Her tummy started quivering and more doubt crept into her head when tiny spasms shot through her loins and her leg involuntarily hiked upward to grant complete access. "Please, don't. Oh, please, don't."

"Use your teeth... like I told you," Sandra whispered.

Dawn realized the boy had been expertly coached and instructed by Sandra. He nibbled on her delicate clitty and gingerly let the bud slip through his teeth. Dawn vowed to keep fighting even though Sandra's assistance wasn't fair and she grit her teeth in a display of strong determination.

"It's okay. Cry! Go ahead and cry," Sandra whispered.

"Dear gawd, no. Please, make him stop."

"I know, my love. If he stops now, you'll survive."

"Yes, dear gawd, yes."

"Sweet Lord, he's eating you out."

"No! Oh, no."

"Keep fighting. I love watching you fight. You want Jeffery to stop licking your slutty pussy so you can recompose yourself? I can make him stop if you do something for me," Sandra whispered.

"Yes, oh yes. What can I do?"

"If you pretend and fake it... fake an orgasm, I'll ask Jeffery to leave you alone."

All it took was a momentary lapse of concentration. Dawn heard the promise and she dropped her guard for barely a fleeting instant, but it was long enough. She stared at the tongue, as the teenager beat her clitoris, and wondered why her hips thrashed all over the place. Then Dawn watched in horror when his teeth clamped onto the raised clitty and she expected severe pain and agony.

There was only merciless throbbing between her legs, which was punctuated by a steady series of punishing comments from the overpowering woman. "Jeffery is only 18. I wanted someone younger. In my fantasy the boys are younger."

"Sandra, make him stop, please."

"I love watching you cream in Jeffery's mouth."

"No, gawd no! I can't."

"I know you'll succumb to Jeffery. You'll cream in his mouth... then cum all over his teenage cock. You'll do that for me... won't you?" Sandra held onto the handful of hair and jerked Dawn's head back and forth, demanding she respond. "You want Jeffery's teenage cock, don't you?"

Dawn's response was drastic and immediate. Her luscious, feminine body belonged to a teenager and her mind to a demoralizing female. Convulsions consumed her entire inner being and sent a river of womanly cream into the teen's greedy mouth. "No, I just can't. I'm not on anything... no birth control!"

"That's what makes this so fantastic. Jeffery is going to fuck you with his big cock and fill your belly with teenage cum!"

There was no right or wrong when a woman's mind was consumed with lust. Dawn's orgasm was spontaneous and increased in velocity each time she watched the teenager's tongue stroke her precious clitoris. She emitted more cream when the teen added fingerfucking to her turmoil and the complete mystery was why Dawn thought her ordeal would be over if she climaxed. She closed her eyes, as tight as possible to hide the infidelity, and prayed for an end to the sinful bliss.

Her tummy continued convulsing and heaving in and out when she realized that the teenager had moved. Jeffery hopped up on the table and crouched between her widespread legs, as he fisted his raging cock. Still held motionless by the two women, it allowed the teenager the freedom to place the flared head directly on her gaping womanhood. Dawn cringed when she watched the labia spread, as if by magic. One instant she noticed her pink, pulsating clitoris and next the penis head was pushing on the flared bud, which was still throbbing. Her hips bucked and that caused a major concern when the head readily slipped downward, entering her defenseless honey-hole.

Dawn wasn't sure how much of the boy's cock was inside of her, but she had no time to dwell, as Sandra crushed her spirit. "He's big, isn't he? Is he bigger than hubby?"

"Gawd, no, he's in."

"Yes! I asked you a question. Is he bigger?"

"Dear gawd, yes, gawd yes."

"Great! Jeffery is going to screw you. Royally fuck your brains out."

"Gawd, he can't."

"Oh, he's going to... you don't have a choice. I wish I wasn't related to him. I'd dearly love to have Jeffery ride me just like he's riding you."

Dawn was distraught. She was pinned on the pool table by the two women, but luckily they had used the pillows wisely to lessen her torture on the overly hard surface. The teenager put his hands on her knees and pushed them wide as possible, leaving him complete freedom. Jeffery tilted his head so he could watch his ramrod disappear into the fiery pit.

The helplessness of her dilemma suddenly hit her. Dawn let out a whimper, realizing there was nothing in the world that could stop the out of control teenager. She twisted her hips and tried to evade the determined teen, but her struggle was in vain. It seemed her body temp increased ten degrees each time Jeffery jerked his hips.

"I know. Jeffery is definitely not an average teenager. It must run in his family, as my husband is also extra large. I know they say size doesn't matter, but I truly think it does."

Dawn opened her mouth to respond, but suddenly all the air rushed out of her lungs. The teen rammed his hips at her defenseless body and he was fully embedded after a most powerful thrust. Suddenly her arms were free, but it was useless pushing up with her hands on the teen's chest. He merely kept pumping his powerful hips, ramming his cock in and out, and Dawn knew he was filling her womanly being with his boyish cum.

"Sweet Lord, in a few weeks and your belly starts to swell, I'm going to get horny all over again."

"Gawd, Sandra, how can you do this to me?"

"Because you want it more than anyone. The lust... the danger."

"Gawd, no, too dangerous. I'm not like that."

The teenager's orgasm seemed to last forever. Dawn tried to endure the lengthy fornication and wondered if she would suffer the ultimate indignity in a few months. When Sandra's taunting continued, she was too despondent to struggle anymore. "I know you think Jeffery is done. That he has filled you with his virile seed and will now stop... but he's different!"

In a funny yet strange way, Dawn wondered what the woman meant. All of a sudden things started happening and she felt helpless. The teenager slowly rolled off her body and then Sandra and Cari shifted Dawn off to one side. Dawn simply sat up, waiting and watching the action. It might have been scripted, as the dramatization of the century, and Dawn listened intently when things unfolded.

"Take her spot."

"On my back?"

"Yes. You just lay there and we'll get to watch our sexy goddess ride her stallion."

Jeffery flopped down on the pool table and quickly stuffed a pillow under his head. He put another one under his butt and another in the small of his back. The teenager was only a couple of feet away and Dawn shivered when she noticed that he still had an erection. Suddenly Sandra and Cari's hands were all over her body. Dawn was lifted and shifted across the table until she was straddling the teen's legs. She stared down at the large cock that seemed to twitch and shudder even though nothing was touching it.

"Go ahead Cari, make sure Jeffery is nice and hard for our married slave," Sandra whispered.

"It's already so hard... and big," Cari responded.

"Yeah, Jeffery boasted that he could keep a hardon forever. Well, it's time to prove it."

Cari let go of Dawn and swiftly rotated so that she was beside Jeffery. "Wow, I've never jerked on a cock before."

"Go ahead. Put your hands on Jeffery. Put your fingers around his hard cock. Make sure his teenage cock stays rock-hard for sweet Dawn."

Dawn watched her young friend display the zealously of a sex-starved animal. Cari held the cock straight up in the air and used her mouth like a pro. She kept stroking the long shaft up and down while using the back of her throat to caress the penis head. "Please Sandra, I can't do anymore," Dawn pleaded.

The severe jolts of electricity from the burning flesh kept Cari's arms moving and she pumped the erection. Her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft and appeared overly sexy because her fists were too small for the cock. There was no need for any masturbation, but Sandra knew it would provide much torment to Dawn when she was forced to watch.

The torrid scene was barely a foot in front of her shivering crotch. Dawn sat on top of the teenager's thighs just above his knees and she stared down at the dramatic masturbation. She desperately wanted to move away, but Sandra held her in the very compromising position, as her heart pounded out of control. Suddenly Dawn was pushed forward and her knees planted beside the teen's hips. She came up on her knees, which forced her hips high in the air, and directly above the teenager's crotch.

Dawn's knees were on either side of the teen's hips and she tried squeezing them together in an effort to remain above the menacing penis. She held herself high in the air when Cari directed the erection straight at the intended target. Dawn cringed when she felt the head graze her puffy labia and her entire upper body stiffened, as she tried lifting her hips a little higher.