A Story for Carin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra licked the side of Dawn's flushed face, as she continued the harsh punishment. "Maybe next time I'll get a younger teen. I wanted a teenager about 16... maybe even younger." She licked Dawn's face again letting her know she wasn't finished. "Let's get three or four teenagers and you can fuck them all."

Mysteriously something so sinful and immoral wasn't a turnoff. Dawn felt the teen's hands leave her hips and circle her tummy. Jeffery's hands caressed her stomach, as he pounded her mercilessly, driving his ramrod to the hilt with every vicious thrust. Again the tongue was on her cheek and teeth nibbled her ear. "You're still cumming and so is Jeffery. Oh my gawd, you love teenagers and I love watching you fuck them. Yes, next time I'll get Jeffery to bring along a couple of his younger friends."

Dawn was completely exhausted at the final bell. She collapsed letting all of her tired muscles relax, as she fell into an unconscious state. The bed rattled and shook when Sandra extracted her sexual revenge on Carin, but Dawn was oblivious to the ensuing lesbian session. Although Jeffery was drowsy, he caught fleeting glimpses of the two passionate women before he fell asleep with his dwindling prick inside Dawn's coveted heated cavity.

***

Days later Dawn woke with a start. Her eyes opened so wide that they actually hurt, as she stared straight up at the ceiling. Yesterday should have been the start of her period and she rejoiced when the familiar sensations floated through her belly a day late. 'Hallelujah, hallelujah!' Dawn fretted and she had been very pessimistic over the possibility of being pregnant, but now she didn't have to worry.

Dawn vowed to do whatever it took to overcome the power and control that Sandra and Carin had over her. She hesitated getting out of bed because she welcomed that mysterious quivering deep inside her womanly being, which women felt every month. Suddenly all that happened over the past month or two started flashing through her head, making her facial expression change with every sinful and naughty scene. It didn't take very long for the most recent chapter to resurface and she frowned at the recollection of acting like a wanton slut for a mere teenager.

Her dreamland state was interrupted when an arm flopped down over her chest. The happiest smile crossed her face, as she turned her head to face her husband. "Not today, love. It's that time of month and you know how I am when my period starts," she whispered. Her husband simply curled his arm to give her a hugging embrace and he fell back to sleep.

THE END

This will be the end of Carin's story, as I have a new story to write for another avid reader. Some day I may come back to write more about Carin, Dawn and Sandra, but that will be a future project.