All Comments on 'A Story of a Forced Circumcision'

by ucsjm38

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Game Over!

Very erotic story, it had me tied down and in the scene. I have been tied down several times before in similar situations but with trusting companions. I love foreskin play and the possibility of getting circ'd over and over again. It would be the end of me if I got circumcised for real. I love my foreskin!!

EyetiegalEyetiegalover 9 years ago
OMG!

I found the story very erotic until you move to the part where he got that device out, OMG I hope this didn't really happen to you? If not you wrote a really realistic story so congratulations. If it did happen I'm so sorry for you! What a nightmare to live through and now every time you look at your cock it must remind you of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Circ Role play experience

I have had a once in a life time opportunity to meet and play with a real doctor in his private office. I can imagine It's one thing to role play with people you know and trust but to offer this play with a stranger makes the situation 10x hotter. My arms and legs were strapped in and he had the final clamp in place. After I took everything in he asked for permission to run the scalpel around the bell. All I had to do was give him the okay and he would have done it immediately and without hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic and disturbing

Even though I hate real circumcision, I often enjoy it in fantasy. Reading about the handsome man bound naked and worrying about his long foreskin got my own uncut cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Great read. Very erotic and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And he wondered why

I paid someone to track him down and burn him alive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 when the wife comes home....

I would like to read a part 2 of when the wife comes back home. I was thinking perhaps she knew what the husband was up to so she set him up with the actual circumciser and had him circumcised for good. She never liked his foreskin and was the one who put the role play and idea into his mind. This was the perfect opportunity to trick him into getting it done against his will since she knew he would never do it even though she had asked him to get it done. The circumciser delivered her husbands severed foreskin to her to secretly keep.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but there was no respect for what was agreed as roleplay in advance. That was just violating the rules of the game and unacceptable in my opinion. Hansfield from Flanders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous