A Story of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Have I lured you away from boys?"

"You know what. I think that you might very well have done that."

Scarlett was speaking the truth. This first orgasm from a woman and been many times better than her best orgasm from a man. Her fantasies about George Clooney earlier in the evening seemed like they were a lifetime away. George could have come in here wearing nothing but a bouquet of roses and she would still have thrown him out. Jena had been completely selfless and had focused completely on Scarlett's pleasure in a way that no man had ever done. This thought caused Scarlett some guilt since Jena was yet to have an orgasm. Scarlett had been completely drained by the orgasm and didn't want to leave her position under the cover. She could do nice things from her position however and she started to let her hands slide down Jena's body.

Scarlett caressed Jena's body with both her hands and tried to get a feel of her whole body. She followed every curve with her hands. It felt wonderful to touch Jena's soft silky skin. Jena's eyes had grown wide, but she didn't say anything. Her breathing was heavier. It was very obvious that she enjoyed it. Scarlett pulled Jena up so that she ended up on top of Scarlett. This gave Scarlett free access to Jena's back side. Scarlett let her hands travel down to her ass cheeks that she had been admiring before. They were perfectly toned and Scarlett started to gently massage them. She let her hands slide up and down Jena's back, but she kept returning to her ass.

At the same time she pressed Jena closer so that their pussies touched. It wasn't any intensive touch, but Scarlett could feel the heat and wetness of Jena's pussy. They started to slowly rub their pussies together. It amounted to no more than hints of contact, but it was enough to send small jolts of pleasure through Scarlett's body. Jena seemed to enjoy it as well, since she started to moan. The two girls soon found a rhythm of pressing their hips together. They were somewhat constrained by being under the quilt, but they made it work anyway. Their bodies were pressed together and they saw nothing but each other.

The rubbing kept going, but Scarlett was a bit disappointed that she only got small whimpers out of Jena. She wanted to give Jena the same kind of earth shattering orgasm that she herself had received earlier. She thought back to her own orgasms and realised that her right hand was responsible for more of her orgasms than anyone else. How fortunate, Scarlett thought as she brought her hand around and sneaked it in between their two pussies. It was careful exploration at first. She got used to the feeling of Jena's lean and wet pussy. Scarlett realised that the position was awkward. She made a roll so that she was on top instead.

"So you're in charge now huh?" Jena asked.

"Yes. You better believe it. I'm going to thank you for what you did to me," Scarlett said with an impish smile on her face.

"Well. I'm ready. Come on. Give it to me."

Scarlett answered by inserting her index finger in Jena's pussy. Jena was so wet that it went in without any trouble at all. Scarlett had no trouble finding her way around a pussy. She pulled her finger out and when she pushed back in there were two fingers. This time it was more of a snug fit and Scarlett felt that this would be enough to get Jena off. Scarlett bucked her hips back and forth. This in turn pushed her fingers in. She started out slowly, but increased as she got more used to it. Jena's pussy clamping down on her fingers was an incredible feeling. It also felt very good to grind her pussy against the back of the hand. It seemed to be good for Jena as well. Scarlett was getting the moans she had wanted.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Yeeeeessssssss. Thaaaaaat's good. Ohhhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuuck. Yeeaaaaaaah. Fuck me. Ohhhhh. Yeah."

Scarlett just smiled as Jena moaned under her touch. It was a real rush of excitement for Scarlett that she could bring such an experienced girl as Jena pleasure. Scarlett was in total control of the situation at it was almost as good as when she had been licked. Jena had her eyes closed as she got fucked, but Scarlett never took her eyes away from Jena. She got in to a slow, but steady rhythm of pushing her fingers in and out of Jena. The result was good, but Scarlett could do better. She decided to put her thumb to use. She started to let her thumb very gently touch Jena's clitoris. A guy might have trouble finding it in daylight with a map and a compass, but for Scarlett it was easy, even when she just used her hand. Every time she pushed her fingers into Jena she also stimulated the clit. Jena's moans were getting louder and more frequent thanks to Scarlett's treatment.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Scarlett couldn't believe what she was doing. Here she was finger fucking another girl and apparently she was very good at it. It was one thing to receive, but this was giving. Scarlett was extremely proud of herself. The cries of pleasure from Jena were sweet rewards for what she was doing. Scarlett felt her buttocks tighten as she pushed in and out of Jena. It was also quite a lot of work for her stomach. Scarlett was in good shape though and she was sure that she had the needed energy to bring Jena off. She couldn't see any reason not to be confident, even though this was her first time. Both girls were starting to get really hot under the quilt, but they just went on. Scarlett had nothing on her mind except bringing Jena off.

Scarlett could feel how Jena's wetness increased. Like the cries of pleasure it was verification that she was doing a good job. The feeling of another girl's pussy juice on her fingers was a bit weird. It was completely new to her, but it didn't feel wrong at all. Scarlett had no idea for how long she had been doing this but she could sense that Jena was getting near. Jena's breathing was getting more rapid and Scarlett could feel how the walls of Jena's pussy really started to tighten around her fingers. Scarlett had kept looking at Jena's face. It was really a wonderful face. Jena kept changing expression all the time. It was as if the steady penetration affected all the muscles in her body.

What didn't change was that Jena kept her eyes closed. Scarlett wanted to see those wonderful eyes and did the best thing she could think of to get Jena's attention. Scarlett leaned down and placed a kiss on Jena's half open lips. Jena's eyes opened in an instant and she reacted quickly to the kiss. She grabbed hold of Scarlett's head and pressed her down into the kiss. It was completely unnecessary, but Scarlett didn't mind. The kiss that started was wild and forceful. Both their tongues twirled around wildly and their noses rubbed together as they kept changing position. It took some real skill in multi tasking for Scarlett to keep fucking Jena while the kiss lasted, but she managed to keep it going.

Scarlett increased the contact between her thumb and Jena's clit. They now had full body contact and grinded wildly against each other. Jena bucked her hips up against Scarlett's fingers. Scarlett got deeper and deeper with her penetration. Jena might never have been with a man, but it was very obvious that she wasn't a virgin. Scarlett did one last push and it brought Jena over the edge. Her pussy started to spasm and clamp down on Scarlett's fingers. Scarlett felt how Jena's orgasm released a fresh load of pussy cream.

Scarlett could also feel all of Jena's muscles tense under her. Scarlett's weight kept Jena down though. It was not easy for Scarlett to stay on top of Jena. It was like riding one of those mechanic bulls, but Scarlett managed to do it anyway. Apparently she could do anything today. Jena might also have screamed during the orgasm, if it hadn't been for the ongoing kiss. They kept kissing all the way through the orgasm. It was a kiss filled with intense passion. Jena sucked on Scarlett's tongue as she came and Scarlett just let her. Jena was a force of nature during her orgasm and Scarlett was just happy to be there to experience it.

Scarlett could feel with her whole body how Jena went from tense to relaxed as the orgasm subsided. The character of the kiss changed completely from rough and passionate to soft and tender. Scarlett rolled over to the side and extracted herself from Jena's pussy. They had a few quick kisses before they pulled away. They were mere inches apart as they lay on the bed and looked at each other. They were both catching their breath after the hard work and kissing they had done. Satisfied smiles covered both their faces.

Scarlett realised that her hand was sticky from Jena's orgasm. It was more of an impulse than a thought that made her bring her hand up to her mouth. The smell of Jena's arousal awoke her own arousal again. She started to seductively lick her own fingers clean. She did long licks up and down her fingers and tasted the juices that her hand was covered in. Jena's eyes grew wide as she saw what Scarlett was doing. Jena looked on as Scarlett worked her own fingers over. Scarlett was almost done licking when Jena took on of Scarlett's fingers and started to lick it. Jena soon sucked the whole finger down. Having Jena suck her finger was another new sensation for Scarlett. Jena was very seductive as she sucked the finger and Scarlett thought it would have been enough to seduce her if that hadn't already happened.

"I was good wasn't I?" Scarlett asked

Jena stopped working on Scarlett's finger and tucked away a strand of hair covering Scarlett's face.

"Yes you were Scarlett. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Well. I haven't used my finger on anyone else before." Scarlett said with a guilty smile.

She emphasised the words anyone else, clearly indicating that the she might ahve used fingers on herself.

"I think you are a natural." Jena said.

"So. Uhhhm. You think we can do this again sometime?"

Scarlett looked away from Jena as she said this. She was nervous that this was just going to be a one night thing. Scarlett didn't want it to be just that. It had felt far too good for her to just do it once.

"Definitely." Jena said without doubt.

Scarlett leaned in and gave Jena a quick kiss on the mouth before she changed her position so that she was on her back. She looked up into the ceiling with a dreamy look on her face. She started to think about what had happened. She had thought that she might regret this, but instead she was just giddy with excitement about the prospect of a future encounter. Jena started to gently stroke Scarlett's face. Scarlett also realised how tired she was. It was well after midnight by now and Scarlett had been up since the morning. Jena's touch was very soothing and Scarlett slowly drifted to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...